ADVERTISEMENT

Former Posters Shoutout/Callback...

In those days I was ALWAYS coming off a JD ban (or a Passover ban that was often followed up by an email, "Sorry, man, but you had to know that was coming." or something to that effect LOL)

Yeah they always apologized to me in private. Never understood why, i was being an ass and they were doing their jobs, never held it against them.

I take that back. Hey Swams, didn't I threaten to kick your ass one time?

Yeah they always apologized to me in private. Never understood why, i was being an ass and they were doing their jobs, never held it against them.

Because no matter how much of an ass some of us were/are, JD, Homie and Pass were good dudes and new how to moderate a board (which isn't always easy with an infestation of rival fans--back then there were a lot of Canes and Noles around)

Probably

All that punani I was stealing from you boys....tended to upset the cart

Plus - I lived for being a dick...nothing got traffic more than that....AND some of you dont know this, but we were encouraged to ruffle feathers...I'd get emails from the Editors of GB, telling me to troll other boards..How do you think we got other people to show up?

Probably

All that punani I was stealing from you boys....tended to upset the cart

Plus - I lived for being a dick...nothing got traffic more than that....AND some of you dont know this, but we were encouraged to ruffle feathers...I'd get emails from the Editors of GB, telling me to troll other boards..How do you think we got other people to show up?

God I love you

Its slower than hell in here
wow

Probably all that 'threatnin' - keeping people away

Ill get Gecko in here and he and I will triple traffic

Make ITG Great Again?

I have a hunch that traffic is pretty closely correlated to the success of the program.

Great news y'all, a friend of mine came into money from the death of soime relative he never heard from so now he's buying my PRS SE custom guitar, which means I'll be watching us this season on a 50 inch 4k hdtv!

Great news y'all, a friend of mine came into money from the death of soime relative he never heard from so now he's buying my PRS SE custom guitar, which means I'll be watching us this season on a 50 inch 4k hdtv!

Bruh I w got two 55" 4ks.

On sale but still.

Seriously, I don't know what he's buying that PRS for, but for a shade under $3000, you can go to Sams Club and get like an 82"

That's like 7 feet which is crazy.

Death money, rocks

I have a 58/08 PRS 10 top. Love the damn thing. I may be buried with it. How much did you get for the SE?

Bruh I w got two 55" 4ks.

On sale but still.

Seriously, I don't know what he's buying that PRS for, but for a shade under $3000, you can go to Sams Club and get like an 82"

That's like 7 feet which is crazy.

You have a job. I make less than twice that. And more actually.

7 feet huh? The players would almost be life size!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT