ADVERTISEMENT

Former Posters Shoutout/Callback...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
With the untimely passing of MJ, it got sadgator thinking about great former posters,
folks we haven’t seen in a while, and friends long-gone...

sadgator wanted to start a thread naming as many of the old guard as we could all remember...bonus points for anyone who can actually get one of them to show up and post in this thread for old times sake...

Whatever happened to...

HathBrad
grommit
denirogator
austingator

More?

Last edited:
I remember years ago in the Alley, NYGator always had great and current recruiting news and insight. I think he disappeared when his wife started popping out kids, lol.

Reactions: mwilkin164
With the untimely passing of MJ, it got sadgator thinking about great former posters,

sadgator wanted to start a thread naming as many of the old guard as we could all remember...bonus points for anyone who can actually get one of them to show up and post in this thread for old times sake...

Whatever happened to...

HathBrad
grommit
denirogator
austingator

More?

@HathBrad
@grommit
@denomigator
@austingator

Reactions: sadgator
I miss the guy who is always ranting about the former high school sports reporter in Sarasota or wherever and who always calls MDVOLs out for his apparently common practice of installing substandard wiring at senior citizen living facilities.

Whatever happened to...

HathBrad
grommit
denirogator
austingator

More?

Mj passed? What happened?

For me, I started tapering off the board a few years ago when my step-dad and mom both passed away within 8 months of each other. In addition to being flat bummed out, I had a lot to deal with regarding their estate, lawyers, family, etc.

Then, the mother lode hit one year ago. My Marine son-in-law was killed in a military plane crash, leaving my daughter to raise their 4 children all alone. Also, she lives 500 miles away.

I just haven’t has the desire to do much of anything else besides the regular life responsibilities.

For me, I started tapering off the board a few years ago when my step-dad and mom both passed away within 8 months of each other. In addition to being flat bummed out, I had a lot to deal with regarding their estate, lawyers, family, etc.

Then, the mother lode hit one year ago. My Marine son-in-law was killed in a military plane crash, leaving my daughter to raise their 4 children all alone. Also, she lives 500 miles away.

I just haven’t has the desire to do much of anything else besides the regular life responsibilities.

Glad you are there for those kids.

Really sorry to hear this. You obviously have a strong faith, so hopefully that is helping you through. For what it’s worth, you’re a highly valued member of this Board, so we always appreciate your contributions when you feel like participating.

Really sorry to hear this. You obviously have a strong faith, so hopefully that is helping you through. For what it’s worth, you’re a highly valued member of this Board, so we always appreciate your contributions when you feel like participating.
Thanks sad, I really appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT