ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn Plead The Fifth To The Question "Do You Believe The Violence On Jan 6 Was Justified"

The entire Democrat party and a large part of the Republican party was involved in this.

6l6xr8.jpg

Johnson has been one of the biggest spreaders of the "Big Lie"....

So by your own "logic" nobody should believe him about what he's said about the 2020 election, right?

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...aid-armed-rallygoers-were-not-here-to-hurt-me

Witness: Trump wanted metal detectors taken away for Jan. 6 rally, said armed rallygoers were ‘not here to hurt me’​

ASSOCIATED PRESS
JUNE 28, 2022 10:38 AM PT
WASHINGTON —
Witness: Trump wanted metal detectors taken away for Jan. 6 rally, said armed rallygoers were ‘not here to hurt me.’

Trump was 'furious' people with weapons weren't allowed through metal detectors at Jan 6 rally because it kept crowd size small

• A former aide said Trump was "****ing furious" that the crowd area wasn't full ahead of his Jan 6 speech.
  • "He doesn't get it that the people on the monument side don't want to come in," another aide replied.
  • His armed supporters weren't allowed into the area where he was giving a speech because they had weapons.
The January 6 committee revealed on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump's presidency ended in much the same way it began: with concerns about crowd size looming large.

Cassidy Hutchinson testified at the hastily arranged hearing that Trump grew irate due to the effect that security screening was having on a crowd of his heavily armed supporters that had gathered to watch his speech on the Ellipse on January 6, 2021.

"The crowd looks good from the vanish [sic] point. As long as we get the shot. He was ****ing furious," wrote Cassidy Hutchinson, then a special assistant to the president, in a text to White House Deputy Chief of Staff Tony Ornato on the morning of January 6.

"He doesn't get it that the people on the monument side don't want to come in," Ornato replied. "They can see from there and don't have to go through mags."

"Mags" refers to the metal detectors used by Secret Service to screen attendees of Trump's speech. At one point, Trump grew so irate that he ordered his aides to have the metal detectors removed.

"Something to the effect of take the f-ing mags away," she said when asked by committee Vice Chair Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming how he responded.

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell

DEBUNKED! Jan. 6 Committee “Surprise” Witness GETS CAUGHT – US Secret Service Sources DENY Trump Tried to Grab Steering Wheel — ARE WILLING TO TESTIFY!​

In other words, she's full of crap. And you need to leave America, Commie.

Trump has a fantastic record in being correct. This reflects his reports too!

https://www.newsweek.com/liz-cheney-january-6-witness-tampering-responses-1720094

Liz Cheney Shows Evidence Accusing Trump World of Jan. 6 Witness Tampering​

BY ANDREW STANTON ON 6/28/22 AT 6:43 PM EDT

Representative Liz Cheney showed witness responses on Tuesday indicating that former President Donald Trump's team allegedly pressured individuals who were testifying for the January 6 committee.

Lawmakers investigating the January 6, 2021, attack at the U.S. Capitol held a last-minute hearing on Tuesday to hear witness testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson, who served as an aide to Trump's ex-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, in what analysts have described as a potential "smoking gun."

At the end of the hearing, Cheney, a Wyoming congresswoman who is one of the two Republicans to sit on the panel, showed evidence alleging that members of Trump's circle pressured members of his administration who have agreed to testify before the committee.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Trump won in an electoral college & popular vote landslide. Only a Leftist or RINO can’t admit that!

https://www.newsweek.com/liz-cheney-january-6-witness-tampering-responses-1720094

Liz Cheney Shows Evidence Accusing Trump World of Jan. 6 Witness Tampering​

BY ANDREW STANTON ON 6/28/22 AT 6:43 PM EDT

Representative Liz Cheney showed witness responses on Tuesday indicating that former President Donald Trump's team allegedly pressured individuals who were testifying for the January 6 committee.

Lawmakers investigating the January 6, 2021, attack at the U.S. Capitol held a last-minute hearing on Tuesday to hear witness testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson, who served as an aide to Trump's ex-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, in what analysts have described as a potential "smoking gun."

At the end of the hearing, Cheney, a Wyoming congresswoman who is one of the two Republicans to sit on the panel, showed evidence alleging that members of Trump's circle pressured members of his administration who have agreed to testify before the committee.

The congresswoman then showed two witness responses indicating that members of Trump's team may be doing so. Neither witness was identified, nor is it known exactly who in Trump's circle the alleged conversations were with.

"What they said to me is as long as I continue to be a team player, they know that I'm on the team, I'm doing the right thing, I'm protecting who I need to protect, you know, I'll continue to stay in the good graces in Trump World," one witness responded. "And they have reminded me a couple of times that Trump does read transcripts and just keep that in mind as I proceed through my depositions and interviews with the committee."

Another witness provided a similar account. They said: "[A person] let me know you have your deposition tomorrow. He wants me to let you know that he's thinking about you. He knows you're loyal, and you're going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition."

Poopy Joe & his followers have lost the American public w this BS Nonselect Committee

Don't blame Liz....Two trumpanzees testified under oath...

Cheney explained that the panel regularly asks witnesses who worked with Trump whether any of their former colleagues have reached out to them to try to influence or impact their testimony—as witness tampering is illegal.

The congresswoman then showed two witness responses indicating that members of Trump's team may be doing so. Neither witness was identified, nor is it known exactly who in Trump's circle the alleged conversations were with.

"What they said to me is as long as I continue to be a team player, they know that I'm on the team, I'm doing the right thing, I'm protecting who I need to protect, you know, I'll continue to stay in the good graces in Trump World," one witness responded. "And they have reminded me a couple of times that Trump does read transcripts and just keep that in mind as I proceed through my depositions and interviews with the committee."

Another witness provided a similar account. They said: "[A person] let me know you have your deposition tomorrow. He wants me to let you know that he's thinking about you. He knows you're loyal, and you're going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition."

"I think most Americans know that attempting to influence witnesses to testify untruthfully presents very serious issues," Cheney said.

The committee, in the coming weeks, will discuss the issue of potential witness tampering to decide the next course of action, Cheney said. The committee is set to hold its next public hearing in July.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT