ADVERTISEMENT

Florida @ Tennessee set for 3:30 pm CBS game of the week

Where's that choka-la-homa homer? I figured that he'd be here by now, telling us all how our 'club-footed' QB can't win. Similar to how in 2008, our 'Glorified FB' also couldn't possibly beat their Heisman (pretender) QB with their NCAA Record 54 pts/gm average.
And btw, how many Playoff wins does little Sammie Bad-ford have after all his vastly over paid years in the NFL?

Just for his information:

“Del Rio cemented himself as the Gators’ QB, becoming the first Gators’ 300-yard passer since 2013. He was at his absolute best when blitzed. Kentucky brought extra pressure on 10 of his 32 dropbacks and Del Rio went 8-10 for 176 yards and 2 TDs against it. :eek:

In the Gators’ two games, Del Rio is completing 71% of his passes against the blitz. His overall Adjusted Completion Percentage (which accounts for drops, spikes, etc.) is now 11th nationally among graded QBs (73.2%) with at least 70 dropbacks. o_O

Ooh-Ooh, maybe that why his dumb-azz has not been around lately? :confused:
:p -- :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: GordonGecko
As it should be! Night games between us just don't feel right.
I remember in the early to mid 90's UT players were cramping up during the day games at The Swamp. I also remember many would head to the sidelines and sit under the misting fans.
UT couldn't come up with the money Daddy Leak was demanding. No money in Possum hides and 'coon skins anymore.

F-U had no problems selling enuf Gator hides and Python skins to come up with the dough though. Couple of days in the swamp was all it took.

So you saying.....UT spent too much from the budget on the Wake Forest transfer....the older brother. Heavy price for a career backup.

Last edited:
Reactions: instaGATOR
I heard Tenn opened up a 9.5 point favorite against us. That is insane after how UT has looked. Even if Vegas isn't sold on our offense the defense alone should keep TN from having any chance to win by 10 points plus.

I heard Tenn opened up a 9.5 point favorite against us. That is insane after how UT has looked. Even if Vegas isn't sold on our offense the defense alone should keep TN from having any chance to win by 10 points plus.
Opened up is a bit misleading. Earlier in the year, the early line was UT as an 11 pt favorite. I am not surprised that has dropped to 9.5.

Come Monday, assuming nothing hugely negative happens to either team, I expect the line to open around 6 or 7

yea because Florida has been known for money bagging like all these other schools that magically grab all they want year after year, Foley can't even put enough in the bucket to keep us from getting jobbed from calls at home against FCS teams on a yearly basis. Every single game we play and no matter who it is against the officials are unbelievably one sided against us

UT should not be favored at all in reality but if it's over 4 they are just giving money away to everyone

UT should not be favored at all in reality but if it's over 4 they are just giving money away to everyone

I am tempted to bet the house on that line but with my luck this would be the crazy game we turn it over 3 times on our side of the field or something.

Speaking of streaks, UK is not UF's most impressive imo.

Florida extended its winning streak to 30 games over Kentucky last week, the longest active run in the NCAA among teams that play each other every year. When running back Mark Thompson scored the first touchdown of the game against the Wildcats, it also marked the extension of another Gators’ NCAA mark. The University of Florida's program has scored in 348-straight contests, the current longest such streak in the nation, and Mc-staff continues that streak. It’s also the third-longest run in college football history, trailing only Michigan (365 straight games without being shutout) and Brigham Young (361 games).

* Notice that neither of them play in the strongest conference (SEC) in the nation.
** Note that OK, ND, Tn, FSU, Neb, USCw, tOSU, are NOT in that top 3.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Speaking of streaks, UK is not UF's most impressive imo.

Florida extended its winning streak to 30 games over Kentucky last week, the longest active run in the NCAA among teams that play each other every year. When running back Mark Thompson scored the first touchdown of the game against the Wildcats, it also marked the extension of another Gators’ NCAA mark. The University of Florida's program has scored in 348-straight contests, the current longest such streak in the nation, and Mc-staff continues that streak. It’s also the third-longest run in college football history, trailing only Michigan (365 straight games without being shutout) and Brigham Young (361 games).

* Notice that neither of them play in the strongest conference (SEC) in the nation.
** Note that OK, ND, Tn, FSU, Neb, USCw, tOSU, are NOT in that top 3.

Hard to believe that streak is still going after having Muschamp here for 4 years.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
They need this win BADLY folks. They just can't afford to lose to us this year with all the hype surrounding them before the season. 12 in a row and those hillbillies might just go crazy!

The wise guys in Vegas are betting on UT growing a pair and finally putting a whooping on the Good Guys. This game scares the hell outta me and I wouldn't bet a nickel on it.

I think this game will make or break UT year, its a must win for them. If they win they snap the streak, get the monkey off their back and gain a ton of confidence for their tough part of the schedule. If we win watch out they might lose 4 in a row.

Hard to believe that streak is still going after having Muschamp here for 4 years.

I believe that the All-bum barners have the previledge of the last shut-out of a Gator team, way back in 1988. 7-5 UF 0 - 16 AU 10-2
That covers 7 Gator coaches Hall, Darnell, Spurrier, Zook, Meyer, Muschamp, & McElwain.

They might lose, (and they will, eventually, one day) but I still ain't skeered of no sloppy-drop rubber-dollies. :D

There is simply no way they can let us win this game.

If the UT fans have to start ripping the stadium apart piece by piece and throwing the pieces on the field to stop us from winning this year, they will do it. There just is no conceivable way they are going to let us leave Knoxville with a victory. It would be almost program ending.

Talent and scheme and coaching be damned, sadgator is convinced they are going to get us this time.

If the UT fans have to start ripping the stadium apart piece by piece and throwing the pieces on the field to stop us from winning this year, they will do it. There just is no conceivable way they are going to let us leave Knoxville with a victory. It would be almost program ending.

Talent and scheme and coaching be damned, sadgator is convinced they are going to get us this time.

Unless we are turning the ball over it will be tough for them as we will be ready for Dobbs running it a bunch this time and he hasn't shown any ability to carry them with his arm if the running game isn't working.

Our defense is going to own them.

They need this win BADLY folks. They just can't afford to lose to us this year with all the hype surrounding them before the season. 12 in a row and those hillbillies might just go crazy!

The wise guys in Vegas are betting on UT growing a pair and finally putting a whooping on the Good Guys. This game scares the hell outta me and I wouldn't bet a nickel on it.

Vegas won't be anywhere near that pre season line after this weeks games play out... hell I wish they do though, UT might not score more points than what they originally had them favored by. Again, their offense is going to look hilarious against our defense, they wont be scoring on two trick plays and having us missing 22 tackles in a single game again... and they lost anyway lol and we are much better.

Where's that choka-la-homa homer? I figured that he'd be here by now, telling us all how our 'club-footed' QB can't win. Similar to how in 2008, our 'Glorified FB' also couldn't possibly beat their Heisman (pretender) QB with their NCAA Record 54 pts/gm average.
And btw, how many Playoff wins does little Sammie Bad-ford have after all his vastly over paid years in the NFL?

Just for his information:

“Del Rio cemented himself as the Gators’ QB, becoming the first Gators’ 300-yard passer since 2013. He was at his absolute best when blitzed. Kentucky brought extra pressure on 10 of his 32 dropbacks and Del Rio went 8-10 for 176 yards and 2 TDs against it. :eek:

In the Gators’ two games, Del Rio is completing 71% of his passes against the blitz. His overall Adjusted Completion Percentage (which accounts for drops, spikes, etc.) is now 11th nationally among graded QBs (73.2%) with at least 70 dropbacks. o_O

Ooh-Ooh, maybe that why his dumb-azz has not been around lately? :confused:
:p -- :cool:

The club foot hasn't played against ch$t. Another 3rd team patsy? Choklehoma's at least play real teams. UMass, Kantuck, north Texas.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I guess it's cool to get stomped by teams that just started playing serious football and are about to take over your conference in all these big game bob appearances. luckily they are playing a big ten team this weekend

The club foot hasn't played against ch$t. Another 3rd team patsey? Choklehoma's at least play real teams. UMass, Kantuck, north Texas.. What a joke.
Chokelahoma has played 2 games and 1 of those games was against a patsy. I'm betting when the Houston game was scheduled they certainly weren't as good as they are now and Chokelahoma thought it would be a win. You play in the Big 12. Nobody has won a national title from that conference in quite awhile.

I remember in the early to mid 90's UT players were cramping up during the day games at The Swamp. I also remember many would head to the sidelines and sit under the misting fans.

So you saying.....UT spent too much from the budget on the Wake Forest transfer....the older brother. Heavy price for a career backup.

When a Q/B ain't good enough to hold the clip board at Wake Forest should have told Fulmer something.

But after Leak taking up space for years,they applied and GOT a 6th year for him. Phil by that time was well past being useful and the AD should have been on the search for a replacement

Like I said, bottom fell out of the Possum and Coon skin market. That's why we were priced out of the Albert Means and Cam Newton bidding. Ain't been able to buy a player since Johnny Majors was choking, er, coaching at UT.

Gator and Python skins still make top end shoes, boots, purses and luggage. Always a demand for those high dollar hides. Just take a big ole stick and whomp 'em in the head so you don't damage the hide.

Must have been a banner year for selling cow hides in west Alabama for them to win the aucton for the Q/B turned Thief from Florida

Opened up is a bit misleading. Earlier in the year, the early line was UT as an 11 pt favorite. I am not surprised that has dropped to 9.5.

Come Monday, assuming nothing hugely negative happens to either team, I expect the line to open around 6 or 7

***EDIT*** I went back and looked at a thread I started in mid-July looking at early lines. My mistake. Tennessee actually was a 9 point favorite then, so it has gone up a tad if the line is indeed 9.5.

They are due. I also have a bad feeling, but I did last year, too.

I think Mac can out coach Bitch.

Reactions: sadgator
I remember in the early to mid 90's UT players were cramping up during the day games at The Swamp. I also remember many would head to the sidelines and sit under the misti

When a Q/B ain't good enough to hold the clip board at Wake Forest should have told Fulmer something.

But after Leak taking up space for years,they applied and GOT a 6th year for him. Phil by that time was well past being useful and the AD should have been on the search for a replacement

Like I said, bottom fell out of the Possum and Coon skin market. That's why we were priced out of the Albert Means and Cam Newton bidding. Ain't been able to buy a player since Johnny Majors was choking, er, coaching at UT.

Gator and Python skins still make top end shoes, boots, purses and luggage. Always a demand for those high dollar hides. Just take a big ole stick and whomp 'em in the head so you don't damage the hide.

Must have been a banner year for selling cow hides in west Alabama for them to win the aucton for the Q/B turned Thief from Florida

It's been a good many years, but wasn't CJ Leak a pretty good player at Wake but hurt his knee or something? Thats what led to his transfer.

Unless we are turning the ball over it will be tough for them as we will be ready for Dobbs running it a bunch this time and he hasn't shown any ability to carry them with his arm if the running game isn't working.
Stopping the run, including Dobbs, will really be the key to the game. If Dobbs is forced to beat us with his arm, we are going to get a few of those going the other way.

Lulu is going to throw herself in front of the team bus on the highway just to force a forfeit.

Junior won't even stop to give her mouth to mouth. He is going to haul ass to the stadium, just to see them award UT the game.

Tellin' ya man, it is going to be one crazy mad ass ugly day up there.

The only way we can lose is if we beat ourselves and del rio can't handle the crowd in his first road start.. and UT completes some magical deep balls like we have given up to LSU and Bama when we play them totally blanketing the wideouts. We always have games where it looks like we are playing a video game on heisman but I just don't think they are good enough to make it be them, not on offense anyway. Their defense ain't shit, their lines ain't shit. They have injuries, they are one dimensional. If we are a good football team and stay healthy til then, not only would I expect a win but a comfortable business like win like 30-13

It's been a good many years, but wasn't CJ Leak a pretty good player at Wake but hurt his knee or something? Thats what led to his transfer.

Yeah, I suppose. Was less mobile than Peyton Manning after he hurt his knee. Like Dobbs, mobility made him effective. Not his arm. Couldn't hit the ground with his helmet. But they always had hope for him. And truth be told,hoping for his little brother. But those things never really work out. Most Q/Bs want to somewhere else to make a name for themselves instead of following their brother. Eli Manning went to Ole Miss. Jimmy Claussen went to Notre Dame after their brothers were at UT.( Casey Claussen was the last UT Q/B to go to Gainesville twice and beat F-U on the road. Fulmer must have been kidnapped by one of Instantgoober's Space Aliens from Planet Victoria's Secret or wherever they come from for those games and replaced by a duplicate)

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
The club foot hasn't played against ch$t. Another 3rd team patsy? Choklehoma's at least play real teams. UMass, Kantuck, north Texas.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yep, them dust bowl chokers play real teams, mostly in the loser Big12/10/whatever's left there.... :confused:

Speaking of Loser Big12's, 5-7 Tex-azz 24 - 17 Choke-la-homa.

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

They also played:
7-5 TxTech
6-7 K-St
3-9 IowaSt
0-12 Kans-azz :rolleyes:

2015 Choker OoC Opponents were: Akron - tennis-sea - Tulsa

BTW, UA has beat the dollies 9 times in a row, and UF has beat them 11 times in a row, while your chokers have only beat them twice in a row.... :p

And then Big Game Bob & his Chokers finished with a 17 - 37 loss to Clemp's-son. Vastly over-rated once again.... o_O

In 2015 UF only played these weak teams:
9-4 tennis-sea (11 in a row)
@ 9-3 LSU
10-3 Miss
10-3 UGA
10-3 FSU
10-3 Mich
14-1 UA - SEC-C and NC
That's 7 teams with 9+ wins, 5 of them with 10+ wins, including the 14-1 NC.
All but Ole Miss & tennis-sea were played with the 2nd string QB. :oops:

Last edited:
[

QUOTE="instaGATOR, post: 884204, member: 10875"]Yep, them dust bowl chokers play real teams, mostly in the loser Big12/10/whatever's left there.... :confused:

Speaking of Loser Big12's, 5-7 Tex-azz 24 - 17 Choke-la-homa.

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

They also played:
7-5 TxTech
6-7 K-St
3-9 IowaSt
0-12 Kans-azz :rolleyes:

2015 Choker OoC Opponents were: Akron - tennis-sea - Tulsa

BTW, UA has beat the dollies 9 times in a row, and UF has beat them 11 times in a row, while your chokers have only beat them twice in a row.... :p

And then Big Game Bob & his Chokers finished with a 17 - 37 loss to Clemp's-son. Vastly over-rated once again.... o_O

In 2015 UF only played these weak teams:
9-4 tennis-sea (11 in a row)
@ 9-3 LSU
10-3 Miss
10-3 UGA
10-3 FSU
10-3 Mich
14-1 UA - SEC-C and NC
That's 7 teams with 9+ wins, 5 of them with 10+ wins, including the 14-1 NC.
All but Ole Miss & tennis-sea were played with the 2nd string QB. :oops:[/QUOTE]

What you really mean is really "all but Ole Miss and UT" were played with your NON-ROIDED UP, CAUGHT by the NCAA CHEATING Q/B, right?

How many wins on that list happened with your NON-ROIDED UP,. NON CHEATING AND CAUGHT BY THE NCAA Q/B Instantgoober?

Reactions: nail1988
Man, not to be disrepectful, but sadgator jumps over instagator posts faster than a jack rabbit in a spaceship in high altitude orbit.

Damn near impossible to digest...

They can make your eyes blur and your head pound. Especially when you get to page 28 and he's talking about there being 12 planets in our solar system along with there being a secret Alien Space Ship Parking lot on the back side of the moon. Valet parking, burger joint and a Strip Club to go with it.

Reactions: GatorGray
Lulu is going to throw herself in front of the team bus on the highway just to force a forfeit.

Junior won't even stop to give her mouth to mouth. He is going to haul ass to the stadium, just to see them award UT the game.

Tellin' ya man, it is going to be one crazy mad ass ugly day up there.

As soon as we take a lead, 14 teeth are going to start gnawing fingernails and the place is going to go dead quiet. It's hard to cheer while saying "Oh sh*t, not again..."

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT