ADVERTISEMENT

Florida @ Tenn

Unbelievable... 3 frickin times...
This coach is the biggest dumbass I've ever seen walk the UF sidelines. And we thought Zook and Muschamp were clueless. Napier is not head coach material. He has ZERO game time awareness. Calls bullshit plays at the most inopportune times. Has ZERO game clock awareness. Not ready for prime time is the nicest thing you can say about him. The Gators would be better off if he was in the booth instead of the sidelines. :mad: He's making me lose my shit.:mad:

I just hope the Bull Gators with the purse strings are as pissed off as we are.

A staff and a program that just can’t get out of its own way. Having to take a timeout just to get a play call in isn’t acceptable.
You have a script written out for every situation. You practiced it all week and met as a staff about the play call script.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
A staff and a program that just can’t get out of its own way. Having to take a timeout just to get a play call in isn’t acceptable.
You have a script written out for every situation. You practiced it all week and met as a staff about the play call script.
This is easily the most effed up coaching meltdown I've ever witnessed, and I am old. :mad:

giphy.gif

Billy’s IQ is in the single digits

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT