ADVERTISEMENT

Florida - Michigan game thread...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Almost time - does one of the teams not have it today or do we see a close game.

I wouldn't mind Michigan pulling a Purdue today.

Have to keep the rushers honest with a screen or something, or a delayed QB run, or inside route by the WR

Yeah should have had that touchdown. The big gainer was a little off too but solid start. Like that the kids look interested.

Am doing I the only one who thinks that wife in the GMC Truck commercial, the I love it lady, is subtly really hot?

Reactions: footnfan1
Yeah should have had that touchdown. The big gainer was a little off too but solid start. Like that the kids look interested.

Am doing I the only one who thinks that wife in the GMC Truck commercial, the I love it lady, is subtly really hot?

Yep it looks like both teams came to play.

Easier to run the fade on first down. Our third down attempt was tougher and ball not placed quickly enough. Need a response. Kids playing hard for a bowl game but that could change if they fall behind 14-3. While typing completed a duck to an open man for thirty yards!

Should have left Jones in there probably.

Soon. He looks really good.

I didn’t like the 3rd and 7 call though. QB draw? Really haven’t liked any of our redzone calls. The low percentage fade is the laziest call in football. I can’t stand it. Doesn’t work unless you have DB’s like ours who don’t find the ball.

That holding call is all on Franks holding the ball forever. Let it go dude. SMH.

Need to pass faster, need to punt faster. QB and punter with hitches.

Needed to react to fumble faster, they gained a few yards, FG looked like a miss. Must be the TV angle the refs under the posts wouldn’t have missed that right?

Townsend caught it, looked up and saw the guy rushing, and still took his merry ole time running toward him and punting. I don’t even understand why we’re being cute with a rugby kick there anyway. We needed a coffin corner to pin them back. Which means you need some air under the ball to give our coverage unit a chance to get back there. Terrible decision all around.

Franks stinks. I can't believe how people on the other boards were saying he'll be the QB next year. I'd like to see him yanked now and never see the field again.

Gah throw the f*cking ball away. That’s the inconsistency that just drives you insane. Already in FG range and he takes that dumb sack.

He stinks. He has no touch or vision and really isn't a good runner. Other than his size, I don't see he's playing. He'll never be more than mediocre.

Seems like every time a Michigan kid makes a tackle they get hurt.

TD TD TD.

The yellow M for Michigan always looks like there is a flag on the graphic,

Boom! He runs fine when he’s decisive. But that’s the problem same with when he passes, he isn’t decisive. It’s all mental.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT