ADVERTISEMENT

FJB!

2 things. You would never get an apology from me on anything until you apologize to me for accusing me of having anger toward black people. Any anger I may have shown as now is only to one person, who just happens to be black.

And second, why don't you learn how to write properly instead of coming across as if you're illiterate. Not becoming. I'm not even going to tell you that you're better than that because I am not sure.
Ill take this offline

SO you were wrong about me?
reading comprehension. If everyone in the community but a slim minority believes something, it ceases to be a political issue.

I have my liberal views for sure but with race I am in the middle.

No, you aren't. When you brought up SCOTUS and corruption, who did you use as your example?

I also don't think that white supremacy is really much of a concern. I know it's still out there but I don't worry about it. I am also against AA.
Ok, I maybe be having a stroke but I don't know what this means.

I always viewed you as the more sensible Trump supporter/Republican (I was wrong).
I don't care, and neither does anyone else. The sooner you wrap your mind around the fact that we are all just loud old men screaming at the sky the better time you'll have. Nothing we do here matters, I hang out here when i don't feel like doing my job.

I am trying to make you guys understand that liberal and moderate ideas within the black community should be taken seriously as well. You guys tend to thing if the idea isn't conservative, then ignore it or it's bs, I disagree.
Let me use a horrible example.

There are certain ideas that I don't find reasonable and therefore will not entertain.

If you tell me the age of consent should be lowered to 12, I don't care what race or political party you are from, I'm not interested in your point of view.

Remember once upon a time black people being free was considered a liberal idea, black people voting was a liberal idea, etc. So don't think that conservative ideas are the only way because history disputes that, UNLESS you think black has too many rights...
The point of conservatism is to work hand in hand with liberalism. Change is good but it needs to be carefully executed and examined, change for change sake is just as stupid as not evolving out of stubbornness.

What we're arguing against isn't liberalism, its progressive liberalism. Which takes the same stance, if its not in their agenda, they aren't interested.

You need to brush up on history if you don't believe conservatism has snatched a nation back from the brink or liberalism has been its downfall.

You insist you're an independent and that the black community is NOT monolithic, but with the rare exception of agreeing with Candace Owens on things any with an ounce of sense would agree applies to people of all races, you consistently come down on the side of liberal democratic politics and claim most black people feel the same way.

Clearly there are Sowells and Elders and Cains. I don't see how excluding conservative black opinion, which while a minority is growing, shows you as an independent.

Need i remind you that you made a sweeping statement about black people not caring about illegal immigration because they werent rioting about it?

reading comprehension. If everyone in the community but a slim minority believes something, it ceases to be a political issue.

No, you aren't. When you brought up SCOTUS and corruption, who did you use as your example?

Ok, I maybe be having a stroke but I don't know what this means.

I don't care, and neither does anyone else. The sooner you wrap your mind around the fact that we are all just loud old men screaming at the sky the better time you'll have. Nothing we do here matters, I hang out here when i don't feel like doing my job.

Let me use a horrible example.

There are certain ideas that I don't find reasonable and therefore will not entertain.

If you tell me the age of consent should be lowered to 12, I don't care what race or political party you are from, I'm not interested in your point of view.

The point of conservatism is to work hand in hand with liberalism. Change is good but it needs to be carefully executed and examined, change for change sake is just as stupid as not evolving out of stubbornness.

What we're arguing against isn't liberalism, its progressive liberalism. Which takes the same stance, if its not in their agenda, they aren't interested.

You need to brush up on history if you don't believe conservatism has snatched a nation back from the brink or liberalism has been its downfall.

You insist you're an independent and that the black community is NOT monolithic, but with the rare exception of agreeing with Candace Owens on things any with an ounce of sense would agree applies to people of all races, you consistently come down on the side of liberal democratic politics and claim most black people feel the same way.

Clearly there are Sowells and Elders and Cains. I don't see how excluding conservative black opinion, which while a minority is growing, shows you as an independent.

Need i remind you that you made a sweeping statement about black people not caring about illegal immigration because they werent rioting about it?
Oh God. I can't deal with all this, it's sad.

It's not the majority of black people. The question was about conservative black people views. It's tough talking black issues with people that really isn't apart of the community. The cultural divide is real. Like I grew up in this.

AA= Affirmative action

Are you Implying that I only criticized Clarence Thomas because he's black? Or Because he's black he cannot be criticized?

Oh God. I can't deal with all this, it's sad.

It's not the majority of black people. The question was about conservative black people views. It's tough talking black issues with people that really isn't apart of the community. The cultural divide is real. Like I grew up in this.

AA= Affirmative action

Are you Implying that I only criticized Clarence Thomas because he's black? Or Because he's black he cannot be criticized?
You criticized him because he's conservative. I've never accused you of being self loathing.

You criticized him because he's conservative. I've never accused you of being self loathing.
Did I criticize him because he conservative? Absolutely not. I saw what he was into and disliked it.

someone showed something on Sonia and I disliked it.

Did you give him a pass because he's a conservative?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Did I criticize him because he conservative? Absolutely not. I saw what he was into and disliked it.

someone showed something on Sonia and I disliked it.

Did you give him a pass because he's a conservative?
I gave them all a pass because it's irrelevant.

8r46yg.jpg

What I love about being at a gas station is seeing every dipsh1t pulling in or leaving driving a Dodge Charger, Challenger, or any vehicles with 6-8 cylinder engines putting in no more than $15 worth of gas. Once they pull away, I walk over to their pump just to see the amount they pay then laugh as they're driving away.
On your day off, follow one of those around. You'll probably stop at a bunch of different gas stations on the same day. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
On your day off, follow one of those around. You'll probably stop at a bunch of different gas stations on the same day. 😂
Nowadays, that's all they can afford at a gas station. Before the Bath House Barry days, not only do they put just $5 worth of gas in their tank, they also walk out with a couple of bottles of 40oz Old English, some Lil Debbie's snack cakes and a box of Lemon Heads. Now it's just less than $20 worth of gas they pay the cashier.

yep he is old and not close to his prime, what does that tell you about donnie??? MAFF. Hillary was at least in her prime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was a dead heat with donald. he won elecorate, barely, and she easily won the popular vote. Big joe crushed both metrics.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
@MDFer! @Mdfgator 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

MORE LIES! Joe Biden Tells West Point Grads He Was “Appointed” to the Naval Academy Where He “Wanted to Play Football” (VIDEO)​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT