ADVERTISEMENT

FJB!

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I think they will have him juiced to the max for the first debate and if he still shows poorly they will make a change and put Michael in there

For what? Working at your local gas station?
No. For the spot as the democrat candidate for President. She's second in line behind Pedo Joe AND she's a woman of color.

Come on democrats. Do the right thing. Don't bypass a woman of color.

When has the left ever admitted they got something wrong? Masks. The border. Afghanistan. Russia collusion etc etc etc
Just a point. They invented Russian collusion, they knew from the very beginning it was not real. This was the biggest election interference ever in our history, and if you go look up the definition of treason, it is EXACTLY that. But guess what? They got away with it because most people do not know that it was all bought and paid for by Hillary and her campaign. These are the most evil people in our Country, and if you support them, YOU TOO are evil. Hell, not ONE lefty has ANY PROBLEMwith FJB showering with his teenage daughter to the point she was very uncomfortable. They think an NDA is worse Please know who Americas enemies are! They wear blue

I think they will have him juiced to the max for the first debate and if he still shows poorly they will make a change and put Michael in there
This will never happen. It would have already if it was. Cumala will be the choice, and it will be made because they have absolutely ZERO chance with the idiot

No. For the spot as the democrat candidate for President. She's second in line behind Pedo Joe AND she's a woman of color.

Come on democrats. Do the right thing. Don't bypass a woman of color.
I know, I was being facetious.

Reactions: GatorTheo
Just a point. They invented Russian collusion, they knew from the very beginning it was not real. This was the biggest election interference ever in our history, and if you go look up the definition of treason, it is EXACTLY that. But guess what? They got away with it because most people do not know that it was all bought and paid for by Hillary and her campaign. These are the most evil people in our Country, and if you support them, YOU TOO are evil. Hell, not ONE lefty has ANY PROBLEMwith FJB showering with his teenage daughter to the point she was very uncomfortable. They think an NDA is worse Please know who Americas enemies are! They wear blue
If you have a “D” next to your name you can do just about anything.

If the polls start getting worse, they will probably make the move.

I think Kamala would be the right choice.
Biden - at least technically - still has to make the decision on his own.

I don't think he does for 2 reasons:

1) He wants Pardon power for as long as possible. The referral from the House finally came down on most of his family and Hunter's trial seems like a pretty obvious open and shut case.

2) He (and probably more specifically Jill) are narcissistic maniacs who think they're doing a great job for the country and in general crave money, power and influence. He and Obama hate each other and he thinks he's a much better President than Obama. This is one of the reasons he kept all of the classified Afghanistan documents, the book he wrote with the ghostwriter was originally supposed to be a lookback on how Obama handled that conflict and how Joe thought he had a better plan. I think Obama didn't even want him to run and if he had any control over it would have already dumped him.

Biden - at least technically - still has to make the decision on his own.

I don't think he does for 2 reasons:

1) He wants Pardon power for as long as possible. The referral from the House finally came down on most of his family and Hunter's trial seems like a pretty obvious open and shut case.

2) He (and probably more specifically Jill) are narcissistic maniacs who think they're doing a great job for the country and in general crave money, power and influence. He and Obama hate each other and he thinks he's a much better President than Obama. This is one of the reasons he kept all of the classified Afghanistan documents, the book he wrote with the ghostwriter was originally supposed to be a lookback on how Obama handled that conflict and how Joe thought he had a better plan. I think Obama didn't even want him to run and if he had any control over it would have already dumped him.
I do not think he will pardon Hunter...he will commute his sentence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT