LB David Reese
LB *
CB Divaad Wilson
CB *
S Amari Burney
S Randy Russell
S Tyreke Johnson
S Deontai Williams**

First of all let me start off by saying that if we lose all of the suspended players and/or if James Robinson cannot return I expect us to sign close to the 28 limit. I just don't have names to fill those extra spaces at this time.

*LB & CB- I expect us to sign two of each I just don't know who at the second position. CB is a little easier to throw names at, but hard to guess who will stick. You have name like Pat Sutain, Tyson Campbell, Brendan Radley-Hiles, Kelvin Joseph, Gilbert Frierson, etc at CB, but there's no telling who this staff can reel in, if anyone. LB is even a smaller board. Channing Tindall and Richard Jibunor are about it and I don't have a great feeling about UF landing either one at this time.

**Williams & Williams I honestly would not be surprised to see neither of these kids in our class. Jalynn hasn't visited since the spring I believe and I haven't seen an update on him in forever. I'm not sure Deontai has visited since he was a recruit in high school.

***Rumor has it that Lamar is starting to think about the distance. Watch was he does in the future. He's not solid in this class by any means, but if he starts to show up at UF I wouldn't be surprised.

****Jalen Hall could find his way into this class as well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News