ADVERTISEMENT

Finally some leadership

Great send me your address and we’ll ride together. You’ll need a ride back anyways.

Which option of the bet outcome are you choosing?
You better come locked and loaded, internet tough guy.

Groper Joe is receiving far more dislikes than likes in the ratings column.

muttley-very-funny.gif

ab39b6c97a08b7ea.png

77235a2d82ad29a1.png

• Love
Reactions: blubo
Hey look! The Orange Pedo President!

And a Groping Pedo in this condition reviving the economy? Not!

Food for thought: What happens in this country if we are told in November of 2024 that Hiden just won re-election, again beating* President Trump soundly?

Before this Afghanistan debacle I was tracking with you.

But in my mind there's only one person that's awful enough to have made that decision. I'm terrified he might be more in control than we originally thought.
You're not terrified stop virtue signaling.

Food for thought: What happens in this country if we are told in November of 2024 that Hiden just won re-election, again beating* President Trump soundly?
Again as long as Biden is counterbalanced by the other branches of govt then his damage will be limited

But I don’t think he runs again if he makes it all 4 years

You're not terrified,
The hell I’m not. I always assumed Biden’s handlers were in charge. If the veggie salad actually gets to make decisions that’s scary AF.

Now, answer my questions. Who am I virtue signaling to and why?

The hell I’m not. I always assumed Biden’s handlers were in charge. If the veggie salad actually gets to make decisions that’s scary AF.

Now, answer my questions. Who am I virtue signaling to and why?
You're not terrified, you're saying that to signal to the sniffers. I have seen your posts, you're not terrified.

You're not terrified, you're saying that to signal to the sniffers. I have seen your posts, you're not terrified.
Sniffers of who/what? What posts?

I think Biden is totally mentally incapacitated. Where have I wavered from that?

Dude you have some serious issues.

Reactions: gatordad3
Tolly Bon? Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon Tolly Bon

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Sniffers of who/what? What posts?

I think Biden is totally mentally incapacitated. Where have I wavered from that?

Dude you have some serious issues.
I am nit arguing about Biden's mental capacity, he seems diminished. I was just saying you're not terrified.

Again as long as Biden is counterbalanced by the other branches of govt then his damage will be limited

But I don’t think he runs again if he makes it all 4 years
What other branches?

The legislative? We counting on the RINOs in the Senate and the House?

The judicial? We counting on Thomas and Alito to outvote the other 7?

They are all on the same team. And its not our team.

I am nit arguing about Biden's mental capacity, he seems diminished. I was just saying you're not terrified.
I appreciate you telling me how I feel.

I'll DM you tomorrow morning to see what kind of day it'll be.

Tell me - are there any additional fees for this service - other than putting up with idiotic trolly posts that make no sense?

I appreciate you telling me how I feel.

I'll DM you tomorrow morning to see what kind of day it'll be.

Tell me - are there any additional fees for this service - other than putting up with idiotic trolly posts that make no sense?
Just trying to help you out buddy. You're not terrified. but continue saying you are it's a good look.

Just trying to help you out buddy. You're not terrified. but continue saying you are it's a good look.
you're still not making any sense - I'm not trying to "look good" for any of you people

I'll say it one last time - the concept of dementia Joe actually making real decisions is scary AF. I've always assumed Susan Rice, Obama, Valerie Jarrett, etc. were actually running the country.

you're still not making any sense - I'm not trying to "look good" for any of you people

I'll say it one last time - the concept of dementia Joe actually making real decisions is scary AF. I've always assumed Susan Rice, Obama, Valerie Jarrett, etc. were actually running the country.
Ok.

What other branches?

The legislative? We counting on the RINOs in the Senate and the House?

The judicial? We counting on Thomas and Alito to outvote the other 7?

They are all on the same team. And its not our team.
Your “team” are lunatics.

Oh, and welchers.

Your “team” are lunatics.

Oh, and welchers.
Every day you post here you are welching.

We know why you are posting here, cause you are a liar.

We know why you aren't posting on Swamp Talk, cause you are poor.

And you live in a city that's only marginally less disgusting than Gay Bay.

Looks like you are pretty much getting everything you deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT