ADVERTISEMENT

Finally got the covid shot

Try reading the Jan. 27 San Fran Chronicle . Biden EO. New drilling on FEDERAL LAND. I made comment.
Sorry, we’re still drilling new wells on federal lands. . You just didn’t understand what you read.

SF Chronicle. LOL. They are really in touch with the O&G industry.

Which medically infected ball makes you so scared of a little needle? The right one or the left one 🤣🤣
Dude, testicular cancer is not funny.

huge_balls_south_park.gif

Ok, maybe it's a little funny.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Try reading the Jan. 27 San Fran Chronicle . Biden EO. New drilling on FEDERAL LAND. I made comment.
Ok, this is a bit confusing. Can't read Snopes, can't watch CNN, or CBS, or NBC, can't read the NYT or the Washington Post, can't read the Guardian, because they are all "liberal media outlets" and therefore "fake news". This is the mantra that has been repeated for years.

But the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE is a good source?

I just...I can't. It's too much.

Ok, this is a bit confusing. Can't read Snopes, can't watch CNN, or CBS, or NBC, can't read the NYT or the Washington Post, can't read the Guardian, because they are all "liberal media outlets" and therefore "fake news". This is the mantra that has been repeated for years.

But the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE is a good source?

I just...I can't. It's too much.

I know you can’t. It’s why math is a good landing spot for you. Try as you may, anything other than math, seems to confound you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT