ADVERTISEMENT

Finally got the covid shot

If you don't hunt ducks, you might not understand what I meant. It's not about poaching. The FWC has fvcked central Fl (and everywhere else) with their Nazi-like spraying of hydrilla in the name of ski boats and griping assed bass fishermen in their glitter boats. It's not only hurt the fishing but taken away from the food source for waterfowl. I could go on a tirade about this for days but I digress.
I know exactly what you are talking about among many other things those idiots have done in the past. I am not a poacher of anything other than gators. Florida has more gators and have been miss managed more than anything.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I know exactly what you are talking about among many other things those idiots have done in the past. I am not a poacher of anything other than gators. Florida has more gators and have been miss managed more than anything.
I'm a Gator fan. They are our mascot. They are mean, and sneaky. Gators are part of our ecosystem. But in real life some things just need killing once they get too big.......kind of like George Floyd. 😂

I was born and raised in St Cloud and just moved back 3 weeks ago while our house is being built outside Gainesville.

this town blows now. I hate it here.
Like I said. That town went downhill when they built that Walmart.

I was born and raised in St Cloud and just moved back 3 weeks ago while our house is being built outside Gainesville.

this town blows now. I hate it here.
Take heart! Where are you building? West of I75 you might be good. There's a big push to break away from Alachua County by the rural residents of the area. They want to be a new county, Spring County. Secession from the People's Republik of Alachua County. Fvcktards! It wasn't that many years ago where the mayor got caught in a homo shakedown on I75 at a rest area. 😂 I have a cousin that works on the Alachua County Sheriffs force. She's told me some weird ass stuff.:oops:

It's a damn shame. I have a special place in my heart for the Orange Lake/Lochloosa area. God's country. Used to be Old Florida, where time forgot to care. It makes me sad AF to see that place under commie rule. :confused:

I got no shots and haven’t worn a mask for months. I do have back problems however, carrying around these bowling balls between my legs has taken its toll
Whatever Vince McMahon
tenor.gif

I'm a Gator fan. They are our mascot. They are mean, and sneaky. Gators are part of our ecosystem. But in real life some things just need killing once they get too big.......kind of like George Floyd. 😂
Wow.

• Wow
Reactions: fsumc
Take heart! Where are you building? West of I75 you might be good. There's a big push to break away from Alachua County by the rural residents of the area. They want to be a new county, Spring County. Secession from the People's Republik of Alachua County. Fvcktards! It wasn't that many years ago where the mayor got caught in a homo shakedown on I75 at a rest area. 😂 I have a cousin that works on the Alachua County Sheriffs force. She's told me some weird ass stuff.:oops:

It's a damn shame. I have a special place in my heart for the Orange Lake/Lochloosa area. God's country. Used to be Old Florida, where time forgot to care. It makes me sad AF to see that place under commie rule. :confused:
West of 75 in High springs

• Love
Reactions: NavigatorII
Like I said. That town went downhill when they built that Walmart.
Yup. I grew up in Narcoossee for elementary and then moved to the Manor during middle school. Killed my first deer where the Eagle Creek golf course clubhouse sits now. It’s a shame

“A lot of these defendants—and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully—but they’re all ****ing short-bus people. These are people with brain damage, they’re ****ing retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.”

Wow.
Don't be such a pussy. Said 80% of the country. Some things need to be kneeled on, but not the National Athem. Drug addled POS that needed culling. Fvck him. The country is better off now.

Last edited:
I can't help you think...but I would if I could.

I've disagreed many times with several people on this board on my side of the political spectrum re: George Floyd. You don't do anything similar with your pinko buddies. Practice what you preach.

...and for the love of God, stop lying so often.
That's not what I meant and you know it.

My gif meant "I'm out" on that comment.

Like I said, I can't help you think.
Right. Chickened out on commenting what a racist post it was. Afraid to criticize one of your “team.”

giphy-1.gif

Last edited:
Science tells us it's common among the bright to find them talking to themselves. People close to Albert Einstein claim he regularly talked to himself.
LOL. Yet another desperate attempt by Gramps to try to convince people he’s some sort of geniuses.

It’s not working.

Brags about some fifth grade quiz. Compares himself to Albert Einstein. You truly are on the spectrum. And not the good end.

Last edited:
LOL. Yet another desperate attempt by Gramps to try to convince people he’s some sort of geniuses.

It’s not working.

Brags about some fifth grade quiz. Compares himself to Albert Einstein. You truly are on the spectrum. And not the good end.

It strikes a nerve for you each time. Probably says more about you than it does him.

You're pretty too @BSC911 . Does that help?

It strikes a nerve for you each time. Probably says more about you than it does him.

You're pretty too @BSC911 . Does that help?
Does it?

Merely pointing out his extreme need to seek internet approval for his intelligence, but not saying anything remotely intelligent. I just find it odd.

That would be like someone constantly trying to claim how rich and successful they are 😏

I got no shots and haven’t worn a mask for months. I do have back problems however, carrying around these bowling balls between my legs has taken its toll
If you got laid once in a while that swelling would go down.

It’s not working.

Who was it in the beginning who shouted to us all? I'm not very bright. It was you. Not anyone of us. You never stop reminding us.

A test to most of us here is a challenge. To you it's a silly quiz. Most of us here seek answers to questions we can't answer. You label such questions dumb, stupid and trick.

You would score lowest among us on any silly quiz as you continue to prove daily.

Reactions: jfegaly
Who was it in the beginning who shouted to us all? I'm not very bright. It was you. Not anyone of us. You never stop reminding us.

A test to most of us here is a challenge. To you it's a silly quiz. Most of us here seek answers to questions we can't answer. You label such questions dumb, stupid and trick.

You would score lowest among us on any silly quiz as you continue to prove daily.
Sunburnt claims he‘s a genius and compares himself to Albert Einstein. Sunburnt also said no new drilling in the US. Sunburnt should stick to silly fifth grade quizzes.

Sunny’s not fooling anyone other than the sheep.

Sunburnt claims he‘s a genius and compares himself to Albert Einstein. Sunburnt also said no new drilling in the US. Sunburnt should stick to silly fifth grade quizzes.

Sunny’s not fooling anyone other than the sheep.
James Woods is in the Albert range. You don't recall me declaring Geena and I are well short of James Woods?

You again remind us how short you are of bradleygator.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
James Woods is in the Albert range. You don't recall me declaring Geena and I are well short of James Woods?

You again remind us how short you are of bradleygator.
Don’t sell yourself short. I’m sure you’re up there with Corrine Brown.

Go Gatah.

PS. Still dodging the new drilling facts, I see. Very telling.

Don’t sell yourself short. I’m sure you’re up there with Corrine Brown.

Go Gatah.

PS. Still dodging the new drilling facts, I see. Very telling.
Try reading the Jan. 27 San Fran Chronicle . Biden EO. New drilling on FEDERAL LAND. I made comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT