ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Raid boosts Trump. Turns up NADA, zilch

Trump will win PITUS for a third time in 2024. This time w a Super Majority of both House & Senate. Bank on it!
Don't say that. They'll try and disqualify him based on term limits.
"Well, even though the 2020 election was stolen this would be your 3rd term so you're disqualified and Cameltoe is the President...9th Circuit don't you agree?"

THIS is what trumpanzees waste their time fantasizing about?

What trump will do in his imaginary 2nd term? 🤣

Reactions: DC407
"Well, even though the 2020 election was stolen this would be your 3rd term so you're disqualified and Cameltoe is the President...9th Circuit don't you agree?"
Actually, I would think there could be a strong legal case to be made that his first term doesn't count due to it being one long protracted coup attempt. So he could likely get two more terms in 2024 and 2028.

I doubt he would want a second term in 2028, but it would be possible.

Good post there! That's the kind of Jedi Mind Trick they'd pull in a New York-second on the public. But I think this time America is beyond fed-up with the Dems to even hear anything they'd have to say.

Actually, I would think there could be a strong legal case to be made that his first term doesn't count due to it being one long protracted coup attempt. So he could likely get two more terms in 2024 and 2028.

I doubt he would want a second term in 2028, but it would be possible.

6pew2h.jpg

These agencies are out of control and it again shows the Dems have no issue at all using them against political opponents.

My guess is the real purpose of this raid was to use some joke reason hoping you find something else in all the papers you took to try and nail Trump with. Something business related. It's what all the illegal spying was trying to accomplish in 2016 hoping to link something illegal to him.

This is not any 5D chess nonsense either. Their objective is to remove Trump from 2024 and I don't put it past them to get a ham sandwich indictment and try and play the jury issued the indictment when everyone knows how easy that can be done even when there is no legit case.
And the IRS has purchased 5000 guns and 5 million rounds of ammunition . I promise you it's not to protect citizens.

donald trump has been in possession of all of the facts that support the FBI raid from before anyone stepped foot into Mar A Lago.

He has a copy of the warrant that shows what the FBI was searching for and what evidence convinced the judge that Mar A Lago was the crime scene.

trump is completely 100% in control of releasing that information to the public...but hasn't

He's too busy playing martyr/victim because the release of the truth would show exactly what documents he's hiding and expose him for the fraud that he is

The trumpanzees have fallen hook, line, & sinker into weeping for poor donald and sending him donations

What they should be asking is show us the search warrant

6pg37d.jpg

That's funny.

As many, even CNN note, there had BETTER be something truly significant in those 15 boxes.
Truly significant.
Marland better deliver the goods or he will go down as the most reviled AG in history. He already is the most Beta.....
Can you imagine that cuck sitting on the US SCOTUS?

"shivers"

That's funny.

As many, even CNN note, there had BETTER be something truly significant in those 15 boxes.

Truly significant.

Marland better deliver the goods or he will go down as the most reviled AG in history. He already is the most Beta.....
You misspelled “totalitarian, hyper-partisan”

That's funny.

Truly significant.

He is getting ready to face impeachment,

Reactions: gatordad3

Many are saying Trump knew about the raid beforehand. I honestly don't know what the dems were thinking.
"THIS IS GONNA BE THE ONE!!!"

Just like the other 50 times they've tried to railroad Trump.

Might he be guilty of something? Sure. Should he be harassed until they finally find something? How many investigations are warranted before it becomes excessive? 10? 100?

Seems like we have a document that says our government shouldn't do that. Anyone know what it might be?

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
"THIS IS GONNA BE THE ONE!!!"

Just like the other 50 times they've tried to railroad Trump.

Might he be guilty of something? Sure. Should he be harassed until they finally find something? How many investigations are warranted before it becomes excessive? 10? 100?

Seems like we have a document that says our government shouldn't do that. Anyone know what it might be?
Not following archiving laws to the tee is not a crime that holds up in the minds of anyone - especially for a former president (whatever you think of him) who may run again.

Not following archiving laws to the tee is not a crime that holds up in the minds of anyone - especially for a former president (whatever you think of him) who may run again.
And if this fails, what will the next witch hunt be?

I'm not so naive as to believe that Trump is a saint. At the same time, how is it ok to continually accuse someone of one crime after another - hoping eventually one will stick?

That's funny.

Truly significant.

They have already seen the same 15 boxes. Unless they planted something(which THAT would not even hold water, because they made EVERYONE leave the property ILLEGALLY, and turn off the security camera's) So they cannot win in court.

The box count is 27...keep up with the facts

Funny how the trumpanzees now are qualifying how serious the illegal act has to be

Almost no one says trump is actually innocent 🤣

That's funny.

Truly significant.

Long-time posters on this board know I have a great deal of respect for Andy McCarthy who writes for National Review. In his latest essay (linked below), he makes a convincing case that the alleged violation(s) of illegal classified information storage were simply a pretext to conduct a fishing expedition for evidence of other, more serious (and politically appealing, from the radical Left's point of view) crime.

Here's an interesting excerpt from his essay.

"Search-warrant applications are filed with the court and remain sealed unless and until charges are ultimately filed. Usually, if you could read the warrant application the prosecutor wrote, you would know what possible crimes were under investigation. Usually, but not always." [Emphasis Added]

The box count is 27...keep up with the facts

Funny how the trumpanzees now are qualifying how serious the illegal act has to be

Almost no one says trump is actually innocent 🤣

It was 12 boxes at Trumps home for this raid, DF. You said it yourself previously. Cant even keep up with your own lies. And the Nat Arch openly admitted Trump was working with them on returning the documents. Hmmm, strange how many facts get omitted from your posts.

Funny how you never mentioned Obuma did the exact same thing and took documents home with him. And he spent millions of dollars fighting to keep the documents. And said he wasnt returning them when they continued to pursue them. No raid for Obuma, and not a word from the media on it. Your life is controlled by Trump!

Long-time posters on this board know I have a great deal of respect for Andy McCarthy who writes for National Review. In his latest essay (linked below), he makes a convincing case that the alleged violation(s) of illegal classified information storage were simply a pretext to conduct a fishing expedition for evidence of other, more serious (and politically appealing, from the radical Left's point of view) crime.

Here's an interesting excerpt from his essay.

"Search-warrant applications are filed with the court and remain sealed unless and until charges are ultimately filed. Usually, if you could read the warrant application the prosecutor wrote, you would know what possible crimes were under investigation. Usually, but not always." [Emphasis Added]

Well, you can let Andy McCarthy know Ray dork says he's wrong, its not about Jan 6th, because the girls on the View told him so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT