ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Raid boosts Trump. Turns up NADA, zilch

Poor @RayGravesGhost Lucy got you again.

lucy-football-peanuts.gif

Its always amusing to listen to idiots that don't follow news in the real world

The documents were discovered in Mar A Lago 6 months ago

Trump Took Classified Documents From White House, National Archives Confirms​

Feb 18, 2022

Its always amusing to listen to idiots that don't follow news in the real world

The documents were discovered in Mar A Lago 6 months ago

Trump Took Classified Documents From White House, National Archives Confirms​

Feb 18, 2022

Hoodwinked again. We are talking about yesterdays raid. Not Feb 18th.

You should congratulate the FBI. They just re-elected Trump!

boom.gif

Hoo boy....sheep you ok over there? I mean, you guys DO know Trump can declassify anything he wants, right? SMDH

Still believing in Kash Patel? 🤣

You do know that trump can't declassify whatever he wants, right?

Hoo boy you stupid 🤣

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/declassification-memo-trump-russia-meadows-doj-biden
Final Trump declassification request to DOJ blocked after he left White House
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter | | July 20, 2022 02:03 PM

Former President Donald Trump's final declassification request was blocked by the Justice Department after he left the White House, new records reveal.

The memo by Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows that was delivered on the morning of Jan. 20, 2020, noted the Justice Department “must” release the binder of declassified documents about the flawed Trump-Russia investigation, following a Privacy Act review. The Justice Department under Attorney General Merrick Garland does not appear to have released the records despite the declassification order from Trump and the last-minute memo from Meadows.

Republicans have also been pushing Garland to make the records public since early 2021 to no avail. The Jan. 20, 2021, memo was made public by Just The News after a visit to the Trump collection at the National Archives.

Meadows told the DOJ the Office of Legal Counsel had said the Privacy Act doesn’t apply to the White House, but that “we do not intend to disclose materials that would violate the standards of the Privacy Act.” The Trump chief of staff nevertheless asked the DOJ to review the records for anything that might run afoul of the spirit of the privacy law.

“Accordingly, I am returning the bulk of the binder of declassified documents to the Department of Justice (including all that appear to have a potential to raise privacy concerns) with the instruction that the Department must expeditiously conduct a Privacy Act review under the standards that the Department of Justice would normally apply, redact material appropriately, and release the remaining material with redactions applied,” the Meadows memo ordered.

There remains an air of mystery about the documents covered by Trump's own eleventh-hour declassification memo on the day before Biden’s inauguration. The memo mentioned a binder of materials related to the Crossfire Hurricane investigation that Trump said the Justice Department provided to the White House at his request on Dec. 30, 2020.

"I hereby declassify the remaining materials in the binder. This is my final determination under the declassification review and I have directed the Attorney General to implement the redactions proposed in the FBI’s January 17 submission and return to the White House an appropriately redacted copy," Trump said on Jan. 19, 2021.

The memo from Trump noted he had “determined that the materials should be declassified to the maximum extent possible.” The FBI said in mid-January 2021 that the bureau had "identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure.”

Hoo boy you stupid 🤣

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/declassification-memo-trump-russia-meadows-doj-biden

Former President Donald Trump's final declassification request was blocked by the Justice Department after he left the White House, new records reveal.

The memo by Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows that was delivered on the morning of Jan. 20, 2020, noted the Justice Department “must” release the binder of declassified documents about the flawed Trump-Russia investigation, following a Privacy Act review. The Justice Department under Attorney General Merrick Garland does not appear to have released the records despite the declassification order from Trump and the last-minute memo from Meadows.

Republicans have also been pushing Garland to make the records public since early 2021 to no avail. The Jan. 20, 2021, memo was made public by Just The News after a visit to the Trump collection at the National Archives.

Meadows told the DOJ the Office of Legal Counsel had said the Privacy Act doesn’t apply to the White House, but that “we do not intend to disclose materials that would violate the standards of the Privacy Act.” The Trump chief of staff nevertheless asked the DOJ to review the records for anything that might run afoul of the spirit of the privacy law.

“Accordingly, I am returning the bulk of the binder of declassified documents to the Department of Justice (including all that appear to have a potential to raise privacy concerns) with the instruction that the Department must expeditiously conduct a Privacy Act review under the standards that the Department of Justice would normally apply, redact material appropriately, and release the remaining material with redactions applied,” the Meadows memo ordered.

There remains an air of mystery about the documents covered by Trump's own eleventh-hour declassification memo on the day before Biden’s inauguration. The memo mentioned a binder of materials related to the Crossfire Hurricane investigation that Trump said the Justice Department provided to the White House at his request on Dec. 30, 2020.

"I hereby declassify the remaining materials in the binder. This is my final determination under the declassification review and I have directed the Attorney General to implement the redactions proposed in the FBI’s January 17 submission and return to the White House an appropriately redacted copy," Trump said on Jan. 19, 2021.

The memo from Trump noted he had “determined that the materials should be declassified to the maximum extent possible.” The FBI said in mid-January 2021 that the bureau had "identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure.”
Ok @ghost_of_ukalum1988 is this what I was supposed to take the sock off Ignore to see?

So @RayGravesGhost is admitting that the Trump's declassification orders were refused, then the FBI raids his home looking for classified documents that Trump ordered be declassified????

I mean.....this guy just made Trump's case better than he did LMAO!

Back on Ignore. This is why I don't waste my precious content on brainwashed idiots.

Ok @ghost_of_ukalum1988 is this what I was supposed to take the sock off Ignore to see?

So @RayGravesGhost is admitting that the Trump's declassification orders were refused, then the FBI raids his home looking for classified documents that Trump ordered be declassified????

Back on Ignore. This is why I don't waste my precious content on brainwashed idiots.

malone is too stupid to realize the documents in the article aren't the ones the FBI raided his home for.... :rolleyes:

Crossfire Hurricane documents - declassification request DENIED by the DOJ
Mar A Lago documents - seized by the DOJ [trump busted]

These agencies are out of control and it again shows the Dems have no issue at all using them against political opponents.

My guess is the real purpose of this raid was to use some joke reason hoping you find something else in all the papers you took to try and nail Trump with. Something business related. It's what all the illegal spying was trying to accomplish in 2016 hoping to link something illegal to him.

This is not any 5D chess nonsense either. Their objective is to remove Trump from 2024 and I don't put it past them to get a ham sandwich indictment and try and play the jury issued the indictment when everyone knows how easy that can be done even when there is no legit case.

No. ….. check out this one…..

Reactions: jfegaly
No. ….. check out this one…..

Wait......so the troll is giddy about an MSNBC story where they say Trump's home is being raided and their source for the story is DONALD TRUMP????

Goodness. And boy did that story go from winner to a fart in church in under an hour for them LMAO!

The sheep deserve every bit of the disappointment they get over this.

So the DNC, Hillary's campaign and the Obama admin colluded with the FBI to hoodwink the FISA court to start Crossfire Hurricane.
The subsequent investigation proved it was all lies...and I still don't understand how no one went to jail.
Trump ordered several documents related to his vindication declassified and then took them.
The new admin, who has several members who were involved in said C-O-N spiracy then denied the declassification and now they want to prosecute the former President so he doesn't release them.

He was already caught with the documents in Feb...

If trump knew they were coming he's dumber than we thought

Hoo boy you stupid 🤣

Once again, you stepped into the pile of shyt. That article says absolutely NOTHING. But like any other lib-tard azz-wipe you'll believe Donald Trump sent the Galactic Empire to attack planet Earth.

I'm surprised you didn't look up Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan, and Salon this time. Found your rainbow dress maybe?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s funny. While @RayGravesGhost was celebrating, Trump was as well. Now his popularity will surge even more. Love it
Trump seems like he saw this coming. I posted a link of his response..it was PERFECT.

edit: then I see the post above mine. MAKES sense now!! A W E S O M E!!! Either they (DOJ) is waiting for Trump to say something that will really hurt his re election...or this is true. Very surprised no one from the DOJ has come out and commented yet, after such an egregious action

I will say, this is a VERY interesting "make or break" moment for the Deep State and MSM around Trump. If they find something very significant, clear and obvious for criminal charge/impeachment, then Trump is in trouble.

If not, then even the middle, will go, "oh goodness, another 'hoax'" and will look at:

1. Russia
2. Ukraine
3. J6 coordination with militant groups (if there is no planned coordination, then exceptionally hard to charge trump)
4. Mar-a-lago break in
5. Hunter Biden Laptop

...and go, Trump was right. I may not want him in the W.H., but he is not off his rocker.

Popcorn in hand and watching. Should be exceptionally interesting to see how this plays out. I would encourage both sides to wait a bit.

I will say, this is a VERY interesting "make or break" moment for the Deep State and MSM around Trump. If they find something very significant, clear and obvious for criminal charge/impeachment, then Trump is in trouble.

If not, then even the middle, will go, "oh goodness, another 'hoax'" and will look at:

1. Russia
2. Ukraine
3. J6 coordination with militant groups (if there is no planned coordination, then exceptionally hard to charge trump)
4. Mar-a-lago break in
5. Hunter Biden Laptop

...and go, Trump was right. I may not want him in the W.H., but he is not off his rocker.

Popcorn in hand and watching. Should be exceptionally interesting to see how this plays out. I would encourage both sides to wait a bit.
Let me put myself WAY out there...Trump will win this. He was prepared. They would have come out guns a blazin if they had something. I think Trump was tipped off from Patriots

Reactions: gatordad3

1. Russia
2. Ukraine
4. Mar-a-lago break in
5. Hunter Biden Laptop

Popcorn in hand and watching. Should be exceptionally interesting to see how this plays out. I would encourage both sides to wait a bitThis is the classic ;
This is the classic "throw as much crap against the wall and see what sticks" approach.
Produce so much smoke around DJT that his base will tire of it.

This is the classic "throw as much crap against the wall and see what sticks" approach.
Produce so much smoke around DJT that his base will tire of it.
Exactly what it is...and it works somewhat..until others figure out what is really happening. This was PURE DESPERATION . It was a "hail Mary". And since there has been NO COMMENT from the DOJ...I would think it fell incomplete

Reactions: dezyDeco
Let me put myself WAY out there...Trump will win this. He was prepared. They would have come out guns a blazin if they had something. I think Trump was tipped off from Patriots
Popcorn in hand. He was clearly ahead of the news cycle as even CNN noted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT