ADVERTISEMENT

Fauxnews

One thing the board's majority knows. Who would score lowest in this thread in an intelligence quotient test session? As the majority well knows, I have the test questions designed to measure reasoning ability to prove it.

Anyone who's slept through a course in physics knows there are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the disaster before us. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway, the documentary film 2000 Mules and a leading constitutional lawyer Mark Levin.

For the board's slow, there's the corrupt Main Stream Media.

you dont think its good for a news network to move away from scam stories? LOL. you want to be the mirror image of cnn and msnbc talking about russian collusion for 4 years? trump got curb stomped, as he should have, worst president in history, period. MOVE ON. Do Better, stop whining....be a winner and improve your product.
The prime example of mental-illness right here. Even if you are a weak troll.😂

One thing the board's majority knows. Who would score lowest in this thread in an intelligence quotient test session? As the majority well knows, I have the test questions designed to measure reasoning ability to prove it.

Anyone who's slept through a course in physics knows there are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the disaster before us. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway, the documentary film 2000 Mules and a leading constitutional lawyer Mark Levin.

For the board's slow, there's the corrupt Main Stream Media.
@BSC911

The prime example of mental-illness right here. Even if you are a weak troll.😂
You believe in Russian collusion? Wow, interesting. I do not, more do I believe trumps big lie about the election being stolen, he lost by 15mm or more votes. It should have been more much more, too many morons vote..

You believe in Russian collusion? Wow, interesting. I do not, more do I believe trumps big lie about the election being stolen, he lost by 15mm or more votes. It should have been more much more, too many morons vote..

retard-dumb.gif

And this is why Newsmax is kicking FOX's ass all over the spectrum having taken a YUGE chunk of FOX's viewer base, and counting still. Look for Carlson and Hannity to bid them adios in the future and come to Newsmax, OAN, The F1RST, or Real America's Voice.
When that happens...and some of those BEAUTIFUL, brilliant women they have like Faulkner, Mcenany, Compagno, Timpf, McDowell, Nicole Sapphire, Ainsley, Bream, Perino etc come over...I am DONE with FNC

It’s about time you guys woke up to the con that faux news is.
We did not have time...filtering all of the channels you watch. FNC still has more views than all of those stations combined. Your CNN is about to go out of business. I WONDER WHY?? LOLOLOL Only the DUMBEST watch them. Oh...and every one of us know EXACTLY who FNC is. (unlike certain snowflakes that have NO CLUE who CNN is)

We did not have time...filtering all of the channels you watch. FNC still has more views than all of those stations combined. Your CNN is about to go out of business. I WONDER WHY?? LOLOLOL Only the DUMBEST watch them. Oh...and every one of us know EXACTLY who FNC is. (unlike certain snowflakes that have NO CLUE who CNN is)
CNN sucks too. Faux is for sheeple.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT