ADVERTISEMENT

Fake National Title

Seriously dude. You just watched Cousin Eddie's retarded younger cousin get you down 12-0 and without the pure brilliance and lack of coaching abilities and strategy, you are not even in this conversation after escaping the jaws of a 5-7 team. I would suggest you take a step back and reassess your frailties. It's not the first time you flaunted with near death, BC isn't Darth Vader either. 😂

And yet....13 and 0. Bama had 6 close calls...against worst team. I think UF would handle new Mexico st

Reactions: NavigatorII
There is hope for FSU, they just upped their SOS for 2025 with the powerhouse of Kent State.

AAAAGAIN..... SOS for Bama #5 SOS for FSU #55. Just the facts please.

Keep twerking for daddy.

0<1. Such a tough schedule with Chattanooga, middle tenn st, usf, army, Auburn, a and m, tenn LOL Murderers row, how did they survive?

Fsu played a common opponent, beat Clemson in death valley (no other team in 4 yrs), played rivals in Miami and UF, top 20 Duke team with Riley Leonard, top 15 team in Louisville. Schedule rank more sec bias, tweak baby tweak. You are mnt doing it hard enough. Daddy is watching

• Haha
Reactions: Nole-4-Life
Keep twerking for daddy.

0<1. Such a tough schedule with Chattanooga, middle tenn st, usf, army, Auburn, a and m, tenn LOL Murderers row, how did they survive?

Fsu played a common opponent, beat Clemson in death valley (no other team in 4 yrs), played rivals in Miami and UF, top 20 Duke team with Riley Leonard, top 15 team in Louisville. Schedule rank more sec bias, tweak baby tweak. You are mnt doing it hard enough. Daddy is watching
You're an odd duck Fsu numbers. You're mad they aren't in the playoffs but you were hoping they'd lose because the fans are obnoxious.

My head hurts, I'm going to lie down.

You're an odd duck Fsu numbers. You're mad they aren't in the playoffs but you were hoping they'd lose because the fans are obnoxious.

My head hurts, I'm going to lie down.

I wanted them to lose lol I just hate the committee, I knew people would mistake this as me sticking up for fsu. Let's say roles were reversed, I'd be hell bent on keeping fsu out. It's not about the name or which team I'm a fan of. I was hoping UF or Louisville would finish us off but unfortunately they didn't. I'd argue for ANY team in our position to be in.... except UGA.

I wanted them to lose lol I just hate the committee, I knew people would mistake this as me sticking up for fsu. Let's say roles were reversed, I'd be hell bent on keeping fsu out. It's not about the name or which team I'm a fan of. I was hoping UF or Louisville would finish us off but unfortunately they didn't. I'd argue for ANY team in our position to be in.... except UGA.
Do you root for the pilot to lose when you board a plane?

In all seriousness, why not take the approach that every fanbase has its share of twatwaffles? Look no further than this forum. There are both solid fans and twats.

Heck, even you're an FSU fan, so do you dispise yourself? :cool:

Georgia and fsu fans are hands down the worst iver ever come across. Every fan base has their twatwaffles and good ones but usually it's 50/50. Noles are like 98/2 and UGA is 99/1

Georgia and fsu fans are hands down the worst iver ever come across. Every fan base has their twatwaffles and good ones but usually it's 50/50. Noles are like 98/2 and UGA is 99/1
I guess you haven't been around Tennessee fans. Well, inside their stadium anyway. I got spat on by several Vols fans inside Neyland stadium back in 1994. I was actually impressed by their LEO arriving so quickly to arrest them but luckily for me it was pouring down rain at least half the night as far as I remember. They also suck at hocking loogies.

That night was when I actually realized how much they really hated Spurrier and UF. I mean, all we did was beat 'em the only two times we played them in the 80's. Their players back then hated us far more than FSU fans/players did back then.

Reactions: fsu939913
Keep twerking for daddy.

Are you one of those obnoxious fans or not?

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I guess you haven't been around Tennessee fans. Well, inside their stadium anyway. I got spat on by several Vols fans inside Neyland stadium back in 1994. I was actually impressed by their LEO arriving so quickly to arrest them but luckily for me it was pouring down rain at least half the night as far as I remember. They also suck at hocking loogies.

That night was when I actually realized how much they really hated Spurrier and UF. I mean, all we did was beat 'em the only two times we played them in the 80's. Their players back then hated us far more than FSU fans/players did back then.
Personally, I always thought scUM fans were the worst--99/1 (and the one knows who he is)

Seriously dude. You just watched Cousin Eddie's retarded younger cousin get you down 12-0 and without the pure brilliance and lack of coaching abilities and strategy, you are not even in this conversation after escaping the jaws of a 5-7 team. I would suggest you take a step back and reassess your frailties. It's not the first time you flaunted with near death, BC isn't Darth Vader either. 😂
I laugh at those who sit cowering in a corner and wondering who the next Bayou Bozo is who will be hired…

College football is a scam just like the NFL Super Bowl which is all a setup for Vegas. They know who will win before the game starts. It's also rigged because College and NFL, NBA, all 3 letter sports agencies are a business. Have you ever known or know a complete;y honest business? I know none..

Im a gator fan but FSU was stuck in the back and given the middle finger because of the SEC.

College football is a scam just like the NFL Super Bowl which is all a setup for Vegas. They know who will win before the game starts. It's also rigged because College and NFL, NBA, all 3 letter sports agencies are a business. Have you ever known or know a complete;y honest business? I know none..

Im a gator fan but FSU was stuck in the back and given the middle finger because of the SEC.
Well, the Committee didn't take the 4 best teams OR the 4 most deserving teams.

I laugh at those who sit cowering in a corner and wondering who the next Bayou Bozo is who will be hired…
Seriously, I heard a rumor that Slingblade Ed Org. might come to Gainesville as D Line coach. I hope it happens!!!!

Nope, they shoveled in 2 sec teams to save face
I also find it interesting that unlike years past, the chatter really isn't dying down. Media Outlets completely unaffiliated with FSU are doing write-ups on how the narrative started to change right before FSU lost travis. Travis's injury was their saving grace, or so they thought.

Just look how Kirk Herbstreit went on and on about Cincinnati compared to how his narrative completely changed the last few weeks with regards to fsu.

Last edited:
I also find it interesting that unlike years past, the chatter really isn't dying down. Media Outlets completely unaffiliated with FSU are doing write-ups on how the narrative started to change right before FSU lost travis. Travis is injury was their saving grace, or so they thought.

Just look how Kirk Herbstreit went on and on about Cincinnati compared to how his narrative completely changed the last few weeks with regards to fsu.
C'mon man. You'll have no reason to whine next year. Whine or shine. 😂

We are doing figure skating now (let's judge them and come up with a score). The games don't matter, ESPN with protect their puppy even if the puppy pees on the floor. I wanted fsu out of the playoffs with a loss, this just means there are complete morons making decisions
It's rare to see you this butthurt.

• Wow
Reactions: Countygator1
It's rare to see you this butthurt.

Corruption to the sport I love does make me more pissed off not gunna lie. If there is one thing I can't stand it's morons in a board room deciding the fate of actual men playing the game of football. I'd argue this stance for every single team.

“I’m a lifelong Gator, but I’m also the Florida attorney general, and I know injustice when I see it,” Moody said in a statement shared first with POLITICO. Moody is a graduate of FSU’s arch-rival the University of Florida. “No rational person or college football fan can look at this situation and not question the result. The NCAA, conferences, and the College Football Playoff Committee are subject to antitrust laws.”

“I’m a lifelong Gator, but I’m also the Florida attorney general, and I know injustice when I see it,” Moody said in a statement shared first with POLITICO. Moody is a graduate of FSU’s arch-rival the University of Florida. “No rational person or college football fan can look at this situation and not question the result. The NCAA, conferences, and the College Football Playoff Committee are subject to antitrust laws.”

I just want to throw a chicken nugget at Kirk with ketchup on it. Right between the eyes

Reactions: alaskanseminole

She also should have stood up for Central Florida back in 2017 then.

She also should have stood up for Central Florida back in 2017 then.
Was UCF in a P5 conference back then and were they in the Top 4 all but one week of the CFP with every single outlet preaching win and your in? Heck Vegas had FSU in. No precedence was broken with UCF. Kirk's "BAMA IS BETTER!" is complete crap. "BAMA LOOKS BETTER" should be Kirk's cry.

Only SEC shills can't grasp this.

406466913_849259326992961_2073839565592964400_n.jpg

FSU is one of only TWO FBS teams with two All Americans on their defense. Give Norvell a month to game plan and get the team healthy and why couldn't they have a shot in the playoffs with Tate? Mike coached the UL game ignorantly thinking win by 1 or 100 doesn't matter, just get the win. He road a defense that has played lights out since J-Trav went down.

Look, maybe FSU gets boat raced, maybe they don't. But don't act like Bama had some sort of dominant season. I had Bama fans telling me all season they weren't that good and would probably finish outside the Top 10. Then they beat UGA and all of the sudden they're the bestest again. Sans one Hail Mary vs a below average Auburn team and this isn't even being discussed. But the game was played. Bama won, so here we are.

If this happened to UF or scUM, I'd be laughing my arse off, all while knowing you got unprecedently screwed (which would make it sweeter). I'm not blind to that fact.

I guess we'll see how well that 4-6 SEC vs ACC record holds during bowl season--it's the only real metric.

FSU vs UGA
Clemson vs Kentucky

After that we'll just have to compare how each conference does. We'll revisit then.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know Georgia and Bama lost to an ACC team this season. That 6-4 record vs SEC teams don't mean Jack Schitt.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know Georgia and Bama lost to an ACC team this season. That 6-4 record vs SEC teams don't mean Jack Schitt.
Um...of course it does. Some of Bama and UGA's wins were over teams that lost to the ACC. The SEC was propped up on past performance. Their OOC record was 6-9 this year and within that, it was 4-6 vs the ACC. Conferences have opportunities to legitimize themselves. Typically that is done during the season with head-to-head games vs OOC opponents and then again during bowl season. The ACC has 11 bowl eligible teams to the SEC's 9. The SEC was down this year which is why the Committee had to screw FSU to get Bama in and then cowardly blame it on J-Trav. FSU had a wider margin of victory than every single CFP Top 4 team which was good enough to get them to #4. Then magically everyone in the beauty pageant judgement room forgot we started a freshman QB and Norvel brilliantly game planned around that to get a win.

The fact FSU remained undefeated without it's top 2 QBs is typically indicative of a top tier team; however, that just wasn't the case this year. Hence why everyone outside the SEC is calling BS.

Um...of course it does. Some of Bama and UGA's wins were over teams that lost to the ACC. The SEC was propped up on past performance. Their OOC record was 6-9 this year and within that, it was 4-6 vs the ACC. Conferences have opportunities to legitimize themselves. Typically that is done during the season with head-to-head games vs OOC opponents and then again during bowl season. The ACC has 11 bowl eligible teams to the SEC's 9. The SEC was down this year which is why the Committee had to screw FSU to get Bama in and then cowardly blame it on J-Trav. FSU had a wider margin of victory than every single CFP Top 4 team which was good enough to get them to #4. Then magically everyone in the beauty pageant judgement room forgot we started a freshman QB and Norvel brilliantly game planned around that to get a win.

The fact FSU remained undefeated without it's top 2 QBs is typically indicative of a top tier team; however, that just wasn't the case this year. Hence why everyone outside the SEC is calling BS.
The fact remains that Georgia, Bama and Texas are far better teams than FSU right now and all of this past season. Pretty much every Nole except for you and numbers have moved on. Everyone outside the SEC? From what we see is that even everyone outside the SEC are laughing at the Noles and their schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT