ADVERTISEMENT

Fake National Title

God Bless that magnificent soul…

51v54DHmq9L._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

If the chiefs played the bills in the afc championship game.... Chiefs won, mahomes gets hurt. If you think the chiefs should go to the super bowl, then you disagree with what happened today.

If you think the bills should, you agree with what happened today and your a cuck and I hope you die choking on A 50 cent hot dog at some random baseball field as you watch your nephew get run ruled

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
What's not so surprising is the Dwag fans and Kirby haven't cried like little b!tches over getting snubbed by the cfp committee.

What's not so surprising is the Dwag fans and Kirby haven't cried like little b!tches over getting snubbed by the cfp committee.

I'm shocked we were ranked ahead of them.... "best teams" then they put us ahead of uga lol old geasers

Reactions: gatordad3
I find all the "Its not a real title" talk not only silly, but ironic if the situation happened to another team instead of FSU.

The truth is that things would be different for FSU fans if Washington was cast out....and FSU remained in the top 4.....and won it all. The same Fsu fans, like OP, would very much claim its a real title AND take offense if somebody said otherwise.

It would just prove the war-cry and convictions of such an "injustice" is more shallow than an inflatable kiddy swimming pool with a leak.

I know it. You know it. They know it.

Last edited:
I'm shocked we were ranked ahead of them.... "best teams" then they put us ahead of uga lol old geasers
It's because everyone and their brother knew what they did. The rankings should have been:

1. Mich
2. Wash
3. FSU
4. Texas

But they couldn't leave the $EC out and eSECpn has been spinning it for 2 weeks. If they put Bama in at 4, that left Texas out. Sooooo, screw FSU and blame it on Jordan Travis.

We are doing figure skating now (let's judge them and come up with a score). The games don't matter, ESPN with protect their puppy even if the puppy pees on the floor. I wanted fsu out of the playoffs with a loss, this just means there are complete morons making decisions
Serious question. With the offensive that FSU has put out there since the QB injury, do you really think that FSU could hang with any of Bama, Wash, Mich or Texas? Prior injury (I hate saying this), YES, FSU could have won, but its definitely not the same team post injury.

Reactions: gatordad3
Serious question. With the offensive that FSU has put out there since the QB injury, do you really think that FSU could hang with any of Bama, Wash, Mich or Texas? Prior injury (I hate saying this), YES, FSU could have won, but its definitely not the same team post injury.
With Brock Glenn? Not a snowball's chance in hell. With Tate and if the defense played like they did the last 2 weeks, possibly. The point is they deserved the chance. You're basically telling the rest of the team they're not worthy of the opportunity, only Jordan Travis is. After UF, the committee said FSU was good enough to make the playoff's with Tate. Then we somehow got judged by Brock Glenn.

Norvell was brilliant in that game. He didn't put Brock in very many bad situations and let the defense win that game. The FSU defense has been stellar since Travis got hurt. Over the past two games, the Florida State defense has a combined 13 sacks -- and held its past two opponents to zero or negative yards in the fourth quarter. UL averages 30-points per game and took it to OSU's signature win--Notre Dame.

Against a stacked box, we still ran for 189 yards. The game was never going to be flashy vs UL...it didn't need to be. Mike should be given some credit for figuring out a way to get it done with a QB that found out he was starting (for the 1st time) 1 hour before kick-off.

I deleted my long post. Let's just say this, next year there are 12 teams in the playoff. You can thank the Pac12/BIG10/ACC for keeping it to 4 this year. Yes, the ACC.

Hopefully you have a better bowl game.
Excited Aww GIF

Reactions: sadgator
With Brock Glenn? Not a snowball's chance in hell. With Tate and if the defense played like they did the last 2 weeks, possibly. The point is they deserved the chance. You're basically telling the rest of the team they're not worthy of the opportunity, only Jordan Travis is. After UF, the committee said FSU was good enough to make the playoff's with Tate. Then we somehow got judged by Brock Glenn.

Norvell was brilliant in that game. He didn't put Brock in very many bad situations and let the defense win that game. The FSU defense has been stellar since Travis got hurt. Over the past two games, the Florida State defense has a combined 13 sacks -- and held its past two opponents to zero or negative yards in the fourth quarter. UL averages 30-points per game and took it to OSU's signature win--Notre Dame.

Against a stacked box, we still ran for 189 yards. The game was never going to be flashy vs UL...it didn't need to be. Mike should be given some credit for figuring out a way to get it done with a QB that found out he was starting (for the 1st time) 1 hour before kick-off.
FSU’s defense is impressive. I don’t think it’s out of the question they could play a 13-10 type game with Michigan.

I deleted my long post. Let's just say this, next year there are 12 teams in the playoff. You can thank the Pac12/BIG10/ACC for keeping it to 4 this year. Yes, the ACC.

Hopefully you have a better bowl game.
Excited Aww GIF
Yep...so the acc commissioner really should just shut up.

Reactions: DLinOrlando

I just watched a 6 win putrid Auburn team almost beat bama who need a 4th and 31 miracle.... is this a serious question? We would have the best defense in the cfb playoff. Tate would be back (he would be the worst starting QB) but he's no where close to being as bad as Brock Glen. We absolutely had a chance. Look at all the close games Washington and bama played this yr. Seriously, go look at all the 1 score games. These aren't some dominant teams. Do I think we would be favored? No. Could we win? Yes

Reactions: BCSpell
I just watched a 6 win putrid Auburn team almost beat bama who need a 4th and 31 miracle.... is this a serious question? We would have the best defense in the cfb playoff. Tate would be back (he would be the worst starting QB) but he's no where close to being as bad as Brock Glen. We absolutely had a chance. Look at all the close games Washington and bama played this yr. Seriously, go look at all the 1 score games. These aren't some dominant teams. Do I think we would be favored? No. Could we win? Yes
Strength of schedule at the end of the year Bama #5 FSU #55. Was it really a miracle or just the better team/coaching? What miracle did FSU need to beat Duke by 2 points?

Speculation is just speculation. I've seen #1 teams eek out wins at the last second all the time. None of what you've said was or should be considered. You just get into the weeds that way. The criteria didn't change from last year just because FSU was in the running. No one is out to screw FSU. Wow that rhymes!

Strength of schedule at the end of the year Bama #5 FSU #55. Was it really a miracle or just the better team/coaching? What miracle did FSU need to beat Duke by 2 points?

Speculation is just speculation. I've seen #1 teams eek out wins at the last second all the time. None of what you've said was or should be considered. You just get into the weeds that way. The criteria didn't change from last year just because FSU was in the running. No one is out to screw FSU. Wow that rhymes!
Now do strength of record.... fsu 3, bama behind them. Nitpicking stats to lick sabans ass must be fun for you.... the committee 100% screwed fsu because of espn and their pay out to the sec. Keep licking tho

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Now do strength of record.... fsu 3, bama behind them. Nitpicking stats to lick sabans ass must be fun for you.... the committee 100% screwed fsu because of espn and their pay out to the sec. Keep licking tho
Bama's opponents records 85-59 #5 SOS
FSU's opponents records 67-76 #55 SOS

I have no idea what a "strength of record" means, but I guess you want to pick and choose your stats. Seems like it is the same as SOS to me. I'm so tired of Alabama I can't even put it into words, but the criteria has always been the same, and the ACC screwed itself by voting against expansion for this year. Georgia should be more angry than FSU to be honest. I don't like them either.

Top eight team's opponents

Bama's opponents records 85-59 #5 SOS
FSU's opponents records 67-76 #55 SOS

I have no idea what a "strength of record" means, but I guess you want to pick and choose your stats. Seems like it is the same as SOS to me. I'm so tired of Alabama I can't even put it into words, but the criteria has always been the same, and the ACC screwed itself by voting against expansion for this year. Georgia should be more angry than FSU to be honest. I don't like them either.

Top eight team's opponents

Keep doing the glute spread for bama. 0<1

Whatever. No one here remotely likes Alabama and HATE Georgia, but you do you. Did you complain when FSU got in instead of an undefeated Auburn in 1993? 0>1 Four spots and five P5 conferences... do the math.

Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens
Auburn was on probation that year.

Whatever. No one here remotely likes Alabama and HATE Georgia, but you do you. Did you complain when FSU got in instead of an undefeated Auburn in 1993? 0>1 Four spots and five P5 conferences... do the math.

Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens

I did disagree when Miami beat fsu and Washington beat Miami and they let fsu in.

Keep working the glutes for saban

Seriously dude. You just watched Cousin Eddie's retarded younger cousin get you down 12-0 and without the pure brilliance and lack of coaching abilities and strategy, you are not even in this conversation after escaping the jaws of a 5-7 team. I would suggest you take a step back and reassess your frailties. It's not the first time you flaunted with near death, BC isn't Darth Vader either. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT