ADVERTISEMENT

F.S.U..Taggart and what he got..

LOL!

Taggart is in his 9th season as HC, Mullen is in his 10th.

Mullen is 72-47, all years in the SEC
Taggart is 49-52, starting his 2nd season at a Power 5 conference.

Taggart has had 2 seasons where he won more than 7 games, Mullen has had 5.

Taggart has had 3 losing seasons and is working on his 4th. Mullen has had 2.

It's no contest between the two. Mullen has a much better record against much better competition. Take Mullen and stick him at Western Kentucky and South Florida for his career and he is sitting at an 80-21 record right now, and you think he's the hottest coach in the country.

Stick Taggart at the worst program in the SEC for 9 years, and he might win 15 games.

Florida is damn lucky to have Mullen as their HC and watching you struggle to handle being wrong about it is absolutely hilarious.
Look you have already proven you know very little about the game of college football. You have been wrong about your "facts" time after time and now you are speculating on records and wins?!?!? Stick with what you know best secretarial duties and licking sack. We get it. You are clueless. No need to continue embarrassing yourself...or please do because you are very amusing. Sad, but amusing.

Look you have already proven you know very little about the game of college football.

Well I know that Willie Taggart shouldn't be 2-2 right now.

I know that Chip Kelly shouldn't be 0-3 right now.

I know that Scott Frost shouldn't be 0-3 right now.

I know that if Less Miles was a good coach, he'd be coaching right now instead of sitting on his couch eating grass.

I know you wanted all those coaches over Mullen.

I know that the guys you wanted have a combined 2-8 record on the season. The guy you didn't want is 3-1.

I know it hurts your pride to be that incredibly wrong. Poor baby.

^ That doesn't mean much of anything when it comes to Mullen. I never wanted Taggart after seeing his overall record but didn't like FSU getting a good recruiter like that. Frost has a job in front of him but I bet he succeeds at Nebraska eventually.

My guess now is Kelly is going to turn out to be a bullet we dodged but yes my 2 top choices were Kelly:( and Frost.

So does Mullen get credit regardless of who wins @ MSU? Does he get blame for the KY loss there since he was getting credit for their big blowout wins prior to that? What if they don't have the good 9-3 type season everyone was expecting does he get blame for that or just the new coach?

Last edited:
^ That doesn't mean much of anything when it comes to Mullen. I never wanted Taggart after seeing his overall record but didn't like FSU getting a good recruiter like that. Frost has a job in front of him but I bet he succeeds at Nebraska eventually.

My guess now is Kelly is going to turn out to be a bullet we dodged but yes my 2 top choices were Kelly:( and Frost.

So does Mullen get credit regardless of who wins @ MSU? Does he get blame for the KY loss there since he was getting credit for their big blowout wins prior to that? What if they don't have the good 9-3 type season everyone was expecting does he get blame for that or just the new coach?

I think Mullen should get credit for the roster and the player development at MSU. The results on the field this year are on the new coach. How harshly the new guy is judged for any failures will be directly tied to the quality of the players he was left with.

The same is true for Florida this year. We all think Mullen’s done a pretty solid job so far. That’s based almost entirely on the fact that we feel like he’s been give limited talent and depth and non existent player development for the last several years.

Meyer won a championship with Zook’s players. Saban won one with Shula’s. We all know there’s no 2006 trophy in that case if Zook was still coaching. It’s simply unfair to the new guy to give too much credit to the coach he replaced.

Well considering how good Mullen had made that MSU team, I think it reflects poorly on Moorehead if they end up with only 7-8 wins. I'll give him a pass on a game like Kentucky because it was on the road and he's still getting the hang of things there, but if they show up poorly against all of Alabama, Auburn, LSU and even Ole Miss in the West, that's going to be a problem.

Mississippi State is a talented and well developed program right now with players that are used to winning, not being perennial doormats.

Well I know that Willie Taggart shouldn't be 2-2 right now.

I know that Chip Kelly shouldn't be 0-3 right now.

I know that Scott Frost shouldn't be 0-3 right now.

I know that if Less Miles was a good coach, he'd be coaching right now instead of sitting on his couch eating grass.

I know you wanted all those coaches over Mullen.

I know that the guys you wanted have a combined 2-8 record on the season. The guy you didn't want is 3-1.

I know it hurts your pride to be that incredibly wrong. Poor baby.
Oh dear! And Dan Mullen shouldn't be 3-1 right now. What's your point?

Each inherited something different. UCLA and Nebraska haven't been relevant for how long now? UCLA lost to teams with a combined record of 10-1 and Nebraska 9-2. Our opponents are 7-8. We lost to a 4-0 UK who has racked up wins against teams that are 8-7. UK is now ranked and primed for their annual let down. Their claim to fame is beating MSU, who was overrated and over ranked, much like that one time they were ranked #1 in the CFP ranking that you like to hype up in every other post. You've already been educated by Oozie on NU QB situation. F$U's terrible OL problem from last year under Dumbo has been compounded by being thinned by injuriries/transfers/etc. They were mocked last year but are getting completely trashed by everyone this year. Not sure what your obsession is with Les Miles, but I find it disturbing and unhealthy. Mullen inherited the best of all 3 (4 if you include your Fatal Attraction victim).

The problem is you have limited knowledge of college football and your thought process can't seem to get past 1st base. You make an argument, but then it changes in every other thread and you contradict your initial argument. It requires some analysis and you sadly are stuck in 1st gear. It doesn't surprise us though, you are the same guy that thinks 33-39 is a winning record and can't compute basic averages. In this thread you appear stuck on records. Yes, 3-1 is better than 0-3, congrats on your basic math accomplishment and welcome to 1st base. Dumbo Fisher is 2-2 and you think he is the next coming of Saban. Based on your logic, 2-2 Taggart is too. UCF was 13-0 last year. Alabama was 13-1. Based on your logic, UCF is better and therefore, should be Nat'l Champs. You need to take it a step further....try for 2nd base in your thought process. I don't think you can do it either because you are obviously border line mentally handicapped. I've sat back and watched oozie, fever and others, even insta school you after I took you to the woodshed before the season started, but I haven't seen any improvement in your grades.

Well considering how good Mullen had made that MSU team, I think it reflects poorly on Moorehead if they end up with only 7-8 wins. .

Why? Mullen only averaged 7 wins a season as the HC and in fact, had a losing season in 2016. New coach at MSU even with the watered down schedule that was lined up, I would think the 7-8 wins would be about right.

Why? Mullen only averaged 7 wins a season as the HC and in fact, had a losing season in 2016. New coach at MSU even with the watered down schedule that was lined up, I would think the 7-8 wins would be about right.

I get it, girl, you don't like him, so be it. But there were pretty high expectations for this MSU team, even with a coaching change.

So spin it all you like.

Why? Mullen only averaged 7 wins a season as the HC and in fact, had a losing season in 2016

Mullen had 69 wins in 9 seasons at MSU, an average of 7.7 wins a year.

MSU had 37 wins in the 9 seasons before Mullen arrived, for an average of 4.1 wins a year.

7.7 wins a year is better than 4.1 wins a year.

You are as bad at math as you are at understanding college football.

Oh dear! And Dan Mullen shouldn't be 3-1 right now. What's your point?

Each inherited something different.

My point is that you are moving the goalposts to apologize for Taggart/Kelly/Frost and their sh*tty seasons, while ALSO moving the goalposts to say Mullen's better record should be perfect LMAO!

No one on this board predicted an 0-3 start for either Frost or Kelly, much less both of them.

How'd you miss it?

All Right! Now it's a 3-way affair with the Red-Turd GhostOfBrainless jumping in...

refills popcorn and grabs a 40 Oz drink... :cool:

I get it, girl, you don't like him, so be it. But there were pretty high expectations for this MSU team, even with a coaching change.

So spin it all you like.
I have nothing against Moorehead. I just think 7-8 wins are what should be expected for MSU. Some on here predicted 7-8 wins for us, yet we have a better roster and superior coaches according to most. I think we should be looking at 10 wins this season with the schedule. I originally said lose to UGA and FSU, but would say flip FSU for LSU.

MSU had 37 wins in the 9 seasons before Mullen arrived, for an average of 4.1 wins a year.

Ahhhh, you can be taught. I see you have learned from your master. 69 divided by 9 is not 8, but 7.7. Well done grasshopper. Well done. You've taken a lead off 1st base. Congrats!

Reactions: instaGATOR
My point is that you are moving the goalposts to apologize for Taggart/Kelly/Frost and their sh*tty seasons, while ALSO moving the goalposts to say Mullen's better record should be perfect LMAO!

No one on this board predicted an 0-3 start for either Frost or Kelly, much less both of them.

How'd you miss it?
I've done no such thing. However, we were expected to be 4-0 at this point. We had 2 cupcakes, 3 if you count the condition UT has been in forever and we don't lose to UK...or at least not supposed to considering 31 years of success. I merely point out to the nimrod who is so focused on records in the 1st month of the season...then again that same nimrod continues to focus on that 1 time MSU was ranked #1 in the 1st ever CFP poll....the flaw in his thought process and lack of analysis. And you still don't understand. You were picked off 1st base!! Still stuck in 1st gear!!!! LMAO!!!!

You talk about how Mullen improved MSU's average wins, but want to discount the fact that Taggart, Frost and Kelly took over losing programs in their career, improved each of them and left them in much better shape than when they arrived. You are focused on 4 games into the season, when I have said from the beginning, Mullen is a coach that will have a winning program (since you struggle with the understanding of a winning record, anything over .500 is winning), but he isn't a coach that wins championships. Please feel free to go back and read my initial posts to confirm. He will win games he is supposed to (apparently outside UK) and that is okay, IF we weren't paying him $6MM per year, which was my other issue in my initial postings.

I haven't move any goalposts, it's that you are a mental midget stuck in 1st gear that doesn't have the ability to think past level 1. Maybe that is why they call you "clueless" on other boards over the years. Is it true the Bama board asked you to refrain from posting there? LMAO!! Bless your heart! You are special!

I have nothing against Moorehead. I just think 7-8 wins are what should be expected for MSU.

This is MSU's 114th season of playing college football. The program has 567 wins for an average of 4.97 wins a season.

It has had 7 or more wins 30 times. Mullen had 7 of those seasons in just 9 seasons at MSU.

No idea why you can't give Mullen credit for what he accomplished at MSU, but it is quite funny to watch you squirm around it.

Reactions: PacoGator19
I've done no such thing. However, we were expected to be 4-0 at this point. We had 2 cupcakes, 3 if you count the condition UT has been in forever and we don't lose to UK...or at least not supposed to considering 31 years of success. I merely point out to the nimrod who is so focused on records in the 1st month of the season...then again that same nimrod continues to focus on that 1 time MSU was ranked #1 in the 1st ever CFP poll....the flaw in his thought process and lack of analysis. And you still don't understand. You were picked off 1st base!! Still stuck in 1st gear!!!! LMAO!!!!

You talk about how Mullen improved MSU's average wins, but want to discount the fact that Taggart, Frost and Kelly took over losing programs in their career, improved each of them and left them in much better shape than when they arrived. You are focused on 4 games into the season, when I have said from the beginning, Mullen is a coach that will have a winning program (since you struggle with the understanding of a winning record, anything over .500 is winning), but he isn't a coach that wins championships. Please feel free to go back and read my initial posts to confirm. He will win games he is supposed to (apparently outside UK) and that is okay, IF we weren't paying him $6MM per year, which was my other issue in my initial postings.

I haven't move any goalposts, it's that you are a mental midget stuck in 1st gear that doesn't have the ability to think past level 1. Maybe that is why they call you "clueless" on other boards over the years. Is it true the Bama board asked you to refrain from posting there? LMAO!! Bless your heart! You are special!

You have no idea how good Kentucky is. Right now they are undefeated and ranked #17. At this point for Mullen's only loss to be to the #17 team, that's not bad. This is about as dumb as wanting to give Fisher hell for being 2-2, when his two losses came to the #1 and #3 teams.

While wanting to give Frost and Kelly passes for losing to such stud programs as Troy, Colorado, Cincinnati and Fresno State LOL

Point me to the post where you predicted Frost and Kelly would both be 0-3 right now. You didn't, so stop apologizing for them now that they are here. Frost shouldn't have lost at HOME to Troy and Colorado, and Kelly shouldn't have lost AT HOME to Cincinnati and Fresno State.

Mullen took over the worst program in the SEC, and averaged 7.7 wins at a program that for its history has averaged 4.97 wins a season.

Smart fans can see how impressive that is. You cannot. The dots connect themselves.

F.S.U.’s Last 4 recruiting classes or the ones that comprise Willie Taggart’s team were ranked by Rivals #10, #5, #2 and #3 in the NATION! How in the name of Boddy Bowden can they lose so badly to V.Tech and Syracuse and nearly to Samford? Yesterday they didn’t exactly swamp a 1-2 N.I.U. team.

Given the talent he inherited I’d say of all the new coaches that Willie Taggart is doing the worse job of all of them.
Taggart was a "PC" hire...name one black coach who has won a NC...but eventually one will because white coaches will be replaced by these morons and stupid white fans will still buy tickets....Charlie Strong proved none of them can coach on the big stage.

This is MSU's 114th season of playing college football. The program has 567 wins for an average of 4.97 wins a season.

It has had 7 or more wins 30 times. Mullen had 7 of those seasons in just 9 seasons at MSU.

No idea why you can't give Mullen credit for what he accomplished at MSU, but it is quite funny to watch you squirm around it.
Squirm? Mullen improved MSU. Has anyone ever said he didn't? I didn't realize this was an issue for you. But, I said it so you can sleep tonight. He improved their winning to just under 3 more wins on average per season.
Is that good enough? I hope so because that is about all I have.

He never won a conference championship. Not even a division championship (not even that season when he was #1 in the first CFP poll that one time in October that you told us about). He had a losing conference record and a horrendous win record against ranked opponents. Which is all okay I guess...BUT WE ARE PAYING $6MM PER YEAR FOR THIS.

But of course Dan gets ZERO credit for what he did as the OC at UF from 2005-08, while coaching the offense in general, play calling on game days, and as the QB coach for Tebow and Leak, or in recruiting... :cool:

Seems entirely fair to me... :rolleyes:

Reactions: PacoGator19
You have no idea how good Kentucky is. Right now they are undefeated and ranked #17. At this point for Mullen's only loss to be to the #17 team, that's not bad. This is about as dumb as wanting to give Fisher hell for being 2-2, when his two losses came to the #1 and #3 teams.

While wanting to give Frost and Kelly passes for losing to such stud programs as Troy, Colorado, Cincinnati and Fresno State LOL

Point me to the post where you predicted Frost and Kelly would both be 0-3 right now. You didn't, so stop apologizing for them now that they are here. Frost shouldn't have lost at HOME to Troy and Colorado, and Kelly shouldn't have lost AT HOME to Cincinnati and Fresno State.

I am not giving hell to Fisher for being 2-2, I used it as example to show you why you need to get out of first gear and think. I even explained why it was ridiculous, but you are too stupid to understand. You are stuck on records, not the facts behind them. That is just one of the big flaws in your limit thought process. The only thing missing was bells, whistles and arrows.

I can't point to a post where I predict Frost or Kelly would both be 0-3 right now. The reason? I didn't make any prediction on their records. Didn't predict 0-3, nor 3-0. Didn't predict 2-1 or 1-2. I can't point to something I do, so why would apologize for them. I understand you are frustrated by the fact you keep tripping over your statements, but don't get so bitchy. We already know you aren't very bright, so you aren't disappointing anyone.

BTW, didn't Colorado crush Colorado State on the road 45-13. Very similar to the UF score at home. I sense you didn't like the slam down you got with my facts on the schedules/opponents records. Again, you are my bitch, but don't get so bitchy. And stop talking about me (and Les Miles) in your sleep.

But of course Dan gets ZERO credit for what he did as the OC at UF from 2005-08, while coaching the offense in general, play calling on game days, and as the QB coach for Tebow and Leak, or in recruiting... :cool:

Seems entirely fair to me... :rolleyes:
There's some credit to be given, but let's be fair...Urban Meyer is the 95% of what you list. I heard he moved on to another school and did the same thing there. He's also a POS, but that is something different.

It will be interesting to see how FSU does Saturday vs. Louisville. After FSU's first 3 games it looked like they might not win another game all year. Not saying an 18 point win over NIU is Earth shattering, but they at least looked competent last week. A win over UL (who is not good) and at least you're moving in the right direction heading into the UM game. You don't want to be the guy that snaps the bowl streak in your first season.

Dude...its NIU....the only teams we have a chance against are teams who suck as bad as we do... Louisville may be that bad....not sure tho

There's some credit to be given, but let's be fair...Urban Meyer is the 95% of what you list. I heard he moved on to another school and did the same thing there. He's also a POS, but that is something different.

Yep, and that's why after only 4 seasons at UF, another SEC school hired him as their HC, and all he did there was take a 3 win team to 8 bowls in 9 years with a 6-2 bowl record.... :cool:

Last edited:

When you dig into his wins and losses, he lost a lot to good teams....and hammered the bad teams...i mean hes at MSU, he did what he could...but lets not act like he was slaying bama every week. Mullen is a good coach, he has not proben that he can win big yet. He has that chance now. If i were a gator fan, i would feel better about Mullen than i do about Taggart.... Both teams are broken and need fixing.

Squirm? Mullen improved MSU. Has anyone ever said he didn't? I didn't realize this was an issue for you. But, I said it so you can sleep tonight. He improved their winning to just under 3 more wins on average per season.
Is that good enough? I hope so because that is about all I have.

He never won a conference championship. Not even a division championship (not even that season when he was #1 in the first CFP poll that one time in October that you told us about). He had a losing conference record and a horrendous win record against ranked opponents. Which is all okay I guess...BUT WE ARE PAYING $6MM PER YEAR FOR THIS.

How many championships has MSU won in 114 seasons? No one wins championships there.

You're paying him $6M a year because he's a good coach, and you want to communicate that with his salary.

Miss State paid him $4.5M a year. Do you really want to communicate to fans, coaches and recruits that you can't afford to pay any more than Miss State does?

When you dig into his wins and losses, he lost a lot to good teams....and hammered the bad teams...i mean hes at MSU, he did what he could...but lets not act like he was slaying bama every week. Mullen is a good coach, he has not proben that he can win big yet. He has that chance now. If i were a gator fan, i would feel better about Mullen than i do about Taggart.... Both teams are broken and need fixing.

I don't think people appreciate the shape Croom left MSU in. They couldn't have beaten half the high schools in Miss State in 2007. Plus, Croom was a defensive-minded coach and the kids he recruited on offense were aimed toward a plodding, NFL-style offense.

IOW, Mullen literally had to start over with the entire team. That's a big reason why he always raided Mississippi's JUCOs.

If Mullen could average 7.7 wins a year at MSU, the floor for him at Florida should be 9-10 wins a season.

Mullen is the best coach Miss St has ever had. It will be interesting to see if they ever have a coach do as well as him.

The fact of the matter is Miss St is traditionally and historically the worst program in the SEC West. I don’t think expectations are very high there but they have been raised because of what Mullen was able to build.

Dude...its NIU....the only teams we have a chance against are teams who suck as bad as we do... Louisville may be that bad....not sure tho

Dude, I acknowledge that in my post, dude. I mean dude. Read the post before responding dude.

I don't think people appreciate the shape Croom left MSU in. They couldn't have beaten half the high schools in Miss State in 2007. Plus, Croom was a defensive-minded coach and the kids he recruited on offense were aimed toward a plodding, NFL-style offense.

IOW, Mullen literally had to start over with the entire team. That's a big reason why he always raided Mississippi's JUCOs.

If Mullen could average 7.7 wins a year at MSU, the floor for him at Florida should be 9-10 wins a season.
Miss St has only made 21 bowl appearances in the entire history of their program. Mullen was the head coach for 8 of those. That is what makes what Mullen did at MSU even a little more impressive. He followed Croom which the program was in bad bad shape when Mullen took over from him

How many championships has MSU won in 114 seasons? No one wins championships there.

You're paying him $6M a year because he's a good coach, and you want to communicate that with his salary.

Miss State paid him $4.5M a year. Do you really want to communicate to fans, coaches and recruits that you can't afford to pay any more than Miss State does?
"Good" coaches don't get paid $6MM per year or at least shouldn't.

A lot of coaches are overpaid looking at their success after the fact. How its gotten out of hand with their pay kind of reminds me of the US v Japan CEO pay when Japan was kicking butt in the 90s. Despite their companies matching or even having better results than US ones their CEOs were making way less than ours were because they never let the mess get out of control in the first place and knew their value wasn't that high in reality. College football only has a few coaches that are really worth what they are paid but since they let this mess get out of control there is no turning back anytime soon. Heck its so ridiculous at some of these schools now you have non positive revenue baseball coaches getting paid about a million bucks a year.

Homosissy, Jimbo and/or his OL coach may not be able to coach (debatable), but they got quality recruits 2015-17.

FSU 2015-18 OL Recruits: 10 ****, 5 ***
(Tag 2-2, Jimblow 8-3)

2018 -- Tag's first class:
OG Christian Armstrong 6-4 328 **** - Warner Robins, Ga
OG Christian Meadows 6-4 325 **** - Montezuma, Ga (rivals ***)
OT Chaz Neal 6-7 275 *** - Zephyrhills, FL
OT Jalen Goss 6-7 265 *** - Valdosta, Ga

OT Brady Scott 6-6 285 *** - Powder Springs, Ga
(small class, short on OL, but 6 in 16)

OC Baveon Johnson 6-3 346 **** - Lakeland, FL
OG Landon Dickerson 6-5 315 **** - Hickory, N.C.
OT Jauan Williams 6-6 296 **** - Cheltenham, Md
OG Mike Arnold 6-4 349 **** - Winter Haven, FL
OT Josh Ball 6-8 311 **** - Fredericksburg, Va
OG Andrew Boselli 6-4 313 *** - Ponte Vedra Bch, FL

OT Abdul Bello 6-6 300 **** - Uyo, Nigeria
OG Cole Minshew 6-6 320 **** - Pridgen, Ga
OG David Robbins 6-4 315 **** - Glenelg, Md
OT Ethan Frith 6-7 336 *** - Summit, MS

Trickett (and, by extension, Jimbo) definitely had issues with both developing players and recruiting quality; the OL was never great throughout their time at FSU - the best of the bunch was the NC team, and they were no better than adequate. There's also been some bad luck as far as injuries & guys leaving the program, which is something you can't really predict or control. Over the 4 years of recruiting guys that you'd reasonably expect to make up our OL this year, we recruited 16 players. A whopping eight of them are no longer with the team. The classes from 2014 to 2017 were:
2014, 5 players; Eberle is our starting center, and is decent; D Kelly plays quite a bit. He probably would've been fairly good, but has had knee injuries & simply cannot move well any more. They're trying to play him at tackle & he isn't quick enough to play it - speedy DEs blow by him. He should be playing OG but due to injuries/attrition they've been forced to move him to OT. Martinez, Mavey, and Ruble all gave up football for various reasons. R Johnson left early for the NFL.
2015, signed 4; Minshew would be starting at OG but has been hurt; Bello is a good athlete but has very little football experience & needs significant coaching, which he didn't get from Trickett. Robbins & Frith gave up football.
2016 - signed 6. Dickerson is a good OT, but got hurt in the 1st half of game 1 & hasn't played since. His injury started the struggles, because it forced a lot of moving guys around since we had no real backup tackles. Williams is starting at one of the T spots, he's meh. Johnson has the body of a center but can't snap the ball in the shotgun, so is worthless. Arnold's a backup who's playing due to injury to Minshew. Boselli gave up football, Ball got kicked out (correct choice, but hurt the team badly - he was by far our best OT, at a position where there was no depth).
2017- signed only 1; B Scott, he's an OG forced to play OT due to injuries to others.
Didn't consider the 2018 class. If you are looking for much help from true freshmen in your OL, you're gonna suck.

When you dig into his wins and losses, he lost a lot to good teams....and hammered the bad teams..

W 2017 MsSt 31 - 27 UL/ACC - TaxSlayer Bowl

W 2016 MsSt 17 - 16 Miami/ACC - St.Pete Bowl

W 2015 MsSt 51 - 28 NCSt/ACC - Belk Bowl

L 2014 MsSt 34 - 49 GaTech/ACC - Orange Bowl

W 2013 MsSt 44 - 7 Rice/CUSA - Liberty Bowl

L 2012 MsSt 20 - 34 Northwestern/BigTen/12 - Gator Bowl

W 2011 MsSt 23 - 17 WF/ACC - Music City Bowl

W 2010 MsSt 52 - 14 Mich/BigTen/12 - Gator Bowl

So, he was 4-1 vs ACC teams in Bowl games, so you're correct, he beat the chitty teams.... :D:D:p:D:D

Reactions: fsu939913
I'm just so happy to see FSU losing and being all around terrible.

I’ve never understood those people who said they wanted f$u to be undefeated when we faced them. Why would you want to deny yourself and all decent human beings the pure joy of watching them lose? Why would you want to take away all the negative things that come with them losing, like losing recruits and the death spiral as they plummet into irrelevance? It will be a great day when they suck so bad they just give up and shuttercthe whole place. I’ll gladly light the match that burns it to the ground after dousing that whole city with gasoline. It would smell better anyway

Florida improves 4-1, matching last year's win total, in September.

Time to give Mullen a raise.
McElwain was 3-1 at this point last year with 1 game (Northern Colorado) being cancelled. McElwain beat UK to extend the win streak to 31. Did he get a raise??? LOL! I think it is swell we beat MSU last night. I like winning. As I said all along, I fully expect Mullen to beat teams like MSU. They are an average team and we should have beaten them soundly, not 13-6. We have better athletes at every position than MSU, it shouldn't have been that close. I want championships and I am talking SEC and NCs. Not in year 1 or even year 2, but in the next 5 years. Dan Mullen is not the guy that wins them. He has never won even a divisional championship. I remind you of this each week, but you are still stuck at 1st base. If I go out to the threads am I going to see one from you about Kelly and Frost?? I am pretty confident I will because of your arrested emotional development.

Yes it is clear that you are thrilled that Mullen is winning and you were wrong about him. LMAO!

Just be grateful that no one at Florida takes you seriously, otherwise they might be sitting at 0-5 right now with Kelly or Frost as their HC. And if they had listened to you, probably paying him $8-9 Million a year for it LOL

I’ve never understood those people who said they wanted f$u to be undefeated when we faced them. Why would you want to deny yourself and all decent human beings the pure joy of watching them lose? Why would you want to take away all the negative things that come with them losing, like losing recruits and the death spiral as they plummet into irrelevance? It will be a great day when they suck so bad they just give up and shuttercthe whole place. I’ll gladly light the match that burns it to the ground after dousing that whole city with gasoline. It would smell better anyway

I love your anger

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT