ADVERTISEMENT

F.S.U..Taggart and what he got..

Yes it is clear that you are thrilled that Mullen is winning and you were wrong about him. LMAO!

Just be grateful that no one at Florida takes you seriously, otherwise they might be sitting at 0-5 right now with Kelly or Frost as their HC. And if they had listened to you, probably paying him $8-9 Million a year for it LOL
I love to win!! It makes me happy. That is why I am ecstatic with our banter. I kick your ass with every post and it leaves me smiling! But, sharkhumper was 3-1 and would have been 4-1 at this same point last year, if not for a cancellation against N. Colorado. If you were here last year, you would be praising him and saying give him a raise!! Why? Because he is good? No. Because you are a bonafide stultus.

The tiring part is trying to educate you. I saw a commercial yesterday of this little kid playing t-ball and he gets a hit, runs to 1st base. His dad is trying to tell him to go to 2nd base, but he takes a detour to get a drink. THAT little kid is like you!! Except you trip over first base, get tagged out, poop your pants on the way to the drink stand and dribble your drink all down the front of you, while the flies gather on your backside. Eventually, he will grow up and make it to 2nd, 3rd and then home. Unfortunately, for you it looks like you'll be stuck in the dugout sitting in your dirty drawers from here on out.

Well considering how good Mullen had made that MSU team, I think it reflects poorly on Moorehead if they end up with only 7-8 wins. I'll give him a pass on a game like Kentucky because it was on the road and he's still getting the hang of things there, but if they show up poorly against all of Alabama, Auburn, LSU and even Ole Miss in the West, that's going to be a problem.

Mississippi State is a talented and well developed program right now with players that are used to winning, not being perennial doormats.

Moorehead has taken a team designed for hard nosed running, with a QB that can run but not really pass, and an Oline that can run block but not really pass block, and tried to make them into a vertical passing team. He's doing the same thing Taggart is doing at FSU, shoving a square peg into a round hole.

Reactions: PacoGator19
I love to win!! It makes me happy. That is why I am ecstatic with our banter. I kick your ass with every post and it leaves me smiling! But, sharkhumper was 3-1 and would have been 4-1 at this same point last year, if not for a cancellation against N. Colorado. If you were here last year, you would be praising him and saying give him a raise!! Why? Because he is good? No. Because you are a bonafide stultus.

The tiring part is trying to educate you. I saw a commercial yesterday of this little kid playing t-ball and he gets a hit, runs to 1st base. His dad is trying to tell him to go to 2nd base, but he takes a detour to get a drink. THAT little kid is like you!! Except you trip over first base, get tagged out, poop your pants on the way to the drink stand and dribble your drink all down the front of you, while the flies gather on your backside. Eventually, he will grow up and make it to 2nd, 3rd and then home. Unfortunately, for you it looks like you'll be stuck in the dugout sitting in your dirty drawers from here on out.

Uncalled for.

I love to win!! It makes me happy.

Yet there are nearly a dozen threads here right now with happy Florida fans celebrating another BIG win.....and you aren't participating in any of them.

Because you don't care. In fact, the only threads you are participating in are the two where I am laughing at you for again being wrong about Kelly, Frost, Fedora, Taggart and Miles. Hell the list seems to get longer every week LMAO!

Apparently what makes you happy is me reminding me how wrong you were about Mullen.....because that's the only threads you are replying to. Go join the other Florida fans and celebrate another BIG win by your man Mullen!

Have you ever once mentioned who we should have hired? I don’t quite understand what your angle is or what your trying to prove?

McElwain was 3-1 at this point last year with 1 game (Northern Colorado) being cancelled. McElwain beat UK to extend the win streak to 31. Did he get a raise??? LOL! I think it is swell we beat MSU last night. I like winning. As I said all along, I fully expect Mullen to beat teams like MSU. They are an average team and we should have beaten them soundly, not 13-6. We have better athletes at every position than MSU, it shouldn't have been that close. I want championships and I am talking SEC and NCs. Not in year 1 or even year 2, but in the next 5 years. Dan Mullen is not the guy that wins them. He has never won even a divisional championship. I remind you of this each week, but you are still stuck at 1st base. If I go out to the threads am I going to see one from you about Kelly and Frost?? I am pretty confident I will because of your arrested emotional development.

You troll, are an idiot.
If you believe Florida is more talented than MSU then you are delusional also.

They have a bunch of monster future NFL guys on the D-line. They have a couple of all world linebackers. And considering our depth issues in the secondary, they are probably better than us back there too, as a unit.

Their QB is MUCH better than ours. We are deeper at RB but Kylin Hill is better than anybody we have. Their offensive line is light years better than ours. We have a really solid reciever group but even there, they run four 6’4” 200lb guys out there at WR too.

On top of all that, this was their super bowl. The home field advantage, which was enormous, and all the emotion was against us. And Vegas had us as 8 point dogs.

So tell me again how Dan isn’t a good coach. Tell us why we should be embarrassed to only win by 7.

Asshat.

Yet there are nearly a dozen threads here right now with happy Florida fans celebrating another BIG win.....and you aren't participating in any of them.

Because you don't care. In fact, the only threads you are participating in are the two where I am laughing at you for again being wrong about Kelly, Frost, Fedora, Taggart and Miles. Hell the list seems to get longer every week LMAO!

Apparently what makes you happy is me reminding me how wrong you were about Mullen.....because that's the only threads you are replying to. Go join the other Florida fans and celebrate another BIG win by your man Mullen!
Still waiting on that quote of me regarding records or rooting against Mullen. It's going to be a looooonnnggg wait isn't it???? That's what I thought.

FSU did a Lucky Charms but, instead of a proverbial top hat Rabbit, they pulled victory out of their ass. They are not a good team as Louisville is a BAD No, AWFUL team they struggled to beat. Again, this thread was saying he inherited the best talent of ALL THE NEE COACHES and has struggled as bad as most besides poor Scott Frost and Chip Kelly who again, didn’t have top 10 recruiting classes the past 4 years which makes up most of their teams.

Paco go back to sleep. You must ride the short bus with malone the pants crapper.
So that’s it? That’s all you have to say? You have nothing intelligent to say or you can’t converse with anybody without throwing an insult?

Still waiting on that quote of me regarding records or rooting against Mullen. It's going to be a looooonnnggg wait isn't it???? That's what I thought.

Deflection duly noted. Lotta threads here with a lotta happy Florida fans celebrating a BIG win by their Gators. Also, a win over a RANKED opponent by Mullen on the ROAD.

Lot to celebrate for a REAL Gator fan. Instead, you're trying to get even with your daddy.

Dots connect themselves. :cool:

Reactions: GatorNation79
Deflection duly noted. Lotta threads here with a lotta happy Florida fans celebrating a BIG win by their Gators. Also, a win over a RANKED opponent by Mullen on the ROAD.

Lot to celebrate for a REAL Gator fan. Instead, you're trying to get even with your daddy.

Dots connect themselves. :cool:

I thought Mullen couldn't beat ranked opponents.

Weird.

I thought Mullen couldn't beat ranked opponents.

Weird.

Also.....over the summer we were told by certain posters here that Mullen not being able to beat ranked teams at MSU meant he was a bad hire.

A month on the job at Florida, he's already beaten a ranked team. On the road.

Those same certain posters are giving him ZERO credit for it. Telling.

Also.....over the summer we were told by certain posters here that Mullen not being able to beat ranked teams at MSU meant he was a bad hire.

A month on the job at Florida, he's already beaten a ranked team. On the road.

Those same certain posters are giving him ZERO credit for it. Telling.
Fortunately, for crow's eating purposes, I posted that each school got the coach that best fit their programs...your's is bringing immediate results.

Ours brought a pink turnover purse.

It is what it is.

There's some credit to be given, but let's be fair...Urban Meyer is the 95% of what you list. I heard he moved on to another school and did the same thing there. He's also a POS, but that is something different.
That 2009 UF offense wasn’t as good without Mullen as the OC of that team. He was certainly missed. Didn’t Mullen beat Meyer in 2010 I believe in Gainesville?

You have to be a troll, and not a very bright one. There is really no other reasonable explanation.

Reactions: PacoGator19
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT