ADVERTISEMENT

Europe FTW 222,000 new covid cases yesterday (updated)

Biden has the magic beans to stop Covid. They won’t work unless everyone is locked in their basements for the next three years.

It's obvious that we should have opened the country as Trump said all along. If we had done that, the country would have reached herd immunity by now and this would be over.

But dems like to put politics before the health of the American people, so here we are.

It's obvious that we should have opened the country as Trump said all along. If we had done that, the country would have reached herd immunity by now and this would be over.

But dems like to put politics before the health of the American people, so here we are.

Please show any credible (nonFB) link that shows which country has reached herd immunity. Have it include the estimated millions of Americans that would have died. Ghost Hoodwinking.

I figured Ghost would go to his authority on epidemiology --- FB. Sure an author with a History, Ed. BS . on FB has the answers.
Sweden has not reached herd immunity. Perhaps try your second source... Twitter.

Sweden has long since beaten covid and their lives are back to normal.

That's because they put public safety ahead of politics. Wish the dems could be decent people like the Swedes.

Ghost must inform the Swede, the scientists, the media of his scientific findings that he just made up.
Ghost Hoodwinking.

Did you ever read your own link? Obviously not, because it makes my point for me. Here's what you missed:

"Only last week, a World Health Organization official praised Sweden’s unorthodox handling of the outbreak. Sweden had “avoided the increase that has been seen in some of the other countries in western Europe,” Catherine Smallwood, WHO Europe’s senior emergency officer, said at a briefing. "

And here's the part you need to focus on:

"Sweden’s daily increases in new cases remain modest when compared with the United States "

Sweden - No lockdown
United States - Lockdown

And even your liberal source just confirmed that the country with NO LOCKDOWN is seeing a much lower increase than the country WITH the lockdown.

Obviously, shutting down the country DOES. NOT. WORK. How can anyone with a room temperature IQ not see this?

More?

"So far, deaths have not increased significantly. The government announced two more deaths from covid-19 on Friday, bringing the total to 5,880. The country has recorded 90,923 confirmed cases of covid-19 among its population of around 10 million. "

So Sweden has a population of around 10 million. And cases are 'increasing' to around 500 a day. I heard on Friday that Alabama, which has a population of around 5 Million, reported over 1,200 new daily cases.

So Sweden has twice as many people as Alabama, with less than HALF the cases.

To put that in perspective, Alabama would need to have 250 new cases a day to be on par with Sweden. Instead, we have about FIVE TIMES that amount.

What's different? Alabama has mask mandate and a lockdown. Sweden DOES NOT.

This is not rocket surgery. Lockdowns kill people.

Did you ever read your own link? Obviously not, because it makes my point for me. Here's what you missed:

"Only last week, a World Health Organization official praised Sweden’s unorthodox handling of the outbreak. Sweden had “avoided the increase that has been seen in some of the other countries in western Europe,” Catherine Smallwood, WHO Europe’s senior emergency officer, said at a briefing. "

And here's the part you need to focus on:

"Sweden’s daily increases in new cases remain modest when compared with the United States "

Sweden - No lockdown
United States - Lockdown

And even your liberal source just confirmed that the country with NO LOCKDOWN is seeing a much lower increase than the country WITH the lockdown.

Obviously, shutting down the country DOES. NOT. WORK. How can anyone with a room temperature IQ not see this?

More?

"So far, deaths have not increased significantly. The government announced two more deaths from covid-19 on Friday, bringing the total to 5,880. The country has recorded 90,923 confirmed cases of covid-19 among its population of around 10 million. "

So Sweden has a population of around 10 million. And cases are 'increasing' to around 500 a day. I heard on Friday that Alabama, which has a population of around 5 Million, reported over 1,200 new daily cases.

So Sweden has twice as many people as Alabama, with less than HALF the cases.

To put that in perspective, Alabama would need to have 250 new cases a day to be on par with Sweden. Instead, we have about FIVE TIMES that amount.

What's different? Alabama has mask mandate and a lockdown. Sweden DOES NOT.

This is not rocket surgery. Lockdowns kill people.

Ghost says "herd immunity' and gets 100% shot down.... next post is all about 'lockdowns" . Making up the herd immunity crap, then switching to lockdowns because... well shut down. Ghost is just dancin' and spinnin' and losin"

Reactions: Fan128
Ghost says "herd immunity' and gets 100% shot down.... next post is all about 'lockdowns" . Making up the herd immunity crap, then switching to lockdowns because... well shut down. Ghost is just dancin' and spinnin' and losin"

WTF? I addressed YOUR link, which proved MY point.

Lockdowns kill people. Abortions kill people.

You support both. Maybe you should think about that.

WTF? I addressed YOUR link, which proved MY point.

Lockdowns kill people. Abortions kill people.

You support both. Maybe you should think about that.

My link 100% shot down your claim of Sweden and herd immunity. Then out of nowhere you babble on about lockdowns and abortions making unfounded claims again. Ghost seems to be desperate. Mask too tight? LOL

My link 100% shot down your claim of Sweden and herd immunity. Then out of nowhere you babble on about lockdowns and abortions making unfounded claims again. Ghost seems to be desperate. Mask too tight? LOL

I knew you didn't read your own link LOL Your link was about Sweden. Sweden has NOT locked down, and as a result their lives are back to normal. Yes, they still have covid cases, there will ALWAYS be covid cases from now on. Just like we will always have flu cases from now on. Sweden has lower cases because they never locked down and have reached herd immunity. Shame we didn't do the same here, many lives could have been saved.

BTW, the WHO now agrees with me, says lockdowns don't work:

Lockdowns kill people. Abortions kill people. You support both.

Maybe you should think about that.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
I knew you didn't read your own link LOL Your link was about Sweden. Sweden has NOT locked down, and as a result their lives are back to normal. Yes, they still have covid cases, there will ALWAYS be covid cases from now on. Just like we will always have flu cases from now on. Sweden has lower cases because they never locked down and have reached herd immunity. Shame we didn't do the same here, many lives could have been saved.

BTW, the WHO now agrees with me, says lockdowns don't work:

Lockdowns kill people. Abortions kill people. You support both.

Completely lose the whole herd immunity idea and shift the goalposts to an imaginary strawman---- Lockdowns... and if that doesn't work then, then... abortion.... voter fraud.... BLM. Poor Ghost spinn' trying to find some sort of win. You stated Sweden had herd immunity, my link and every science source out there debunk that and suddenly, Ghost starts Hoodwinking about everything else he can possibly think of.... Poor Ghost gettin' more and more desperate

Completely lose the whole herd immunity idea and shift the goalposts to an imaginary strawman---- Lockdowns... and if that doesn't work then, then... abortion.... voter fraud.... BLM. Poor Ghost spinn' trying to find some sort of win. You stated Sweden had herd immunity, my link and every science source out there debunk that and suddenly, Ghost starts Hoodwinking about everything else he can possibly think of.... Poor Ghost gettin' more and more desperate

Your link never mentioned the term 'herd immunity', I knew you didn't read it. That's what kind of trouble you get into when you share something blindly off FB without reading it.

WHO is now telling countries to stop the lockdowns, they don't work. Millions of people have already died, but better late than never.

Lockdowns kill people. Abortion kills people. You support both.

Update: 107,000 yesterday, and that’s without Spain reporting. Seems the euros are doing what we have all known for a while....not/under reporting

Update: 107,000 yesterday, and that’s without Spain reporting. Seems the euros are doing what we have all known for a while....not/under reporting

Well something's not right here...the Europeans have the three things that the sheep tell us will eliminate covid:

1 - Mask mandate
2 - Social distancing
3 - Lockdown

And yet cases are STILL hitting record levels???

Know what the Europeans DON'T have?

H_rd Imm_nity

Hey @Nolec, need to buy a vowel?

Reactions: jfegaly
Well something's not right here...the Europeans have the three things that the sheep tell us will eliminate covid:

1 - Mask mandate
2 - Social distancing
3 - Lockdown

And yet cases are STILL hitting record levels???

Know what the Europeans DON'T have?

H_rd Imm_nity

Hey @Nolec, need to buy a vowel?

As I already stated... tell what what country has reached herd immunity. You claimed Sweden had and then ran when asked for proof.

Your link never mentioned the term 'herd immunity', I knew you didn't read it. That's what kind of trouble you get into when you share something blindly off FB without reading it.

WHO is now telling countries to stop the lockdowns, they don't work. Millions of people have already died, but better late than never.

Lockdowns kill people. Abortion kills people. You support both.

I'll type slowly for Ghost... if Sweden has ( per my link) more daily cases than they had since May., (now here's where critical thinkers can understand ) with all those new cases by definition they haven't reached herd immunity. Take as long as you need, get adult help, try to think.

I'll type slowly for Ghost... if Sweden has ( per my link) more daily cases than they had since May., (now here's where critical thinkers can understand ) with all those new cases by definition they haven't reached herd immunity. Take as long as you need, get adult help, try to think.

Herd immunity doesn't mean there are no cases. I cannot believe I have to type that out to you.

Reminder: Please never listen to anything @Nolec says about medicine. The life you save, could be your own.

As I already stated... tell what what country has reached herd immunity. You claimed Sweden had and then ran when asked for proof.

Sweden has. Sweden refused to lockdown, those exposing everyone to the virus.

We did the opposite, and sheep demanded we do the opposite.

66% of covid cases in NYC came from people who had SELF ISOLATED AT HOME.

Lockdown is how you make the virus have a greater impact on the population.

That's why Sweden didn't lockdown. Because they put public safety before politics.

Sweden has. Sweden refused to lockdown, those exposing everyone to the virus.

We did the opposite, and sheep demanded we do the opposite.

66% of covid cases in NYC came from people who had SELF ISOLATED AT HOME.

Lockdown is how you make the virus have a greater impact on the population.

That's why Sweden didn't lockdown. Because they put public safety before politics.

Sweden has not reached herd immunity evidenced by their recent increase of cases. Once again Ghost has no proof. US has had about 7.5M cases and 200K deaths. To hit herd immunity, scientists estimate between 40%-70% of the population must become infected. 40% of US pop. (low est.) is 130M cases needed for herd immunity. This is 17 times the current # of cases. 17 times our 200K deaths brings total US deaths to 3.4M. for herd immunity. This exemplifies why countries will not look to herd immunity without a vaccine.

Sweden has not reached herd immunity evidenced by their recent increase of cases.

Blank stare.

Sweden does not do lockdowns (WHO is advising the US should not either. But @Nolec thinks he knows better)

Sweden does not do mask mandate.

Sweden does not do social distancing.

Sweden does not have a covid crisis.

Dots connect themselves. Please never listen to anything @Nolec says about anything.

Lockdowns kill. Abortion kills. @Nolec supports both.

Any questions?

US has had about 7.5M cases and 200K deaths. To hit herd immunity, scientists estimate between 40%-70% of the population must become infected. 40% of US pop. (low est.) is 130M cases needed for herd immunity. This is 17 times the current # of cases. 17 times our 200K deaths brings total US deaths to 3.4M. for herd immunity.

Critical thinkers can immediately spot the error that @Nolec made with the bolded part.

@Nolec what happens when the lockdown is lifted?

Cases skyrocket.

What has happened to the DEATH RATE over the last few months?

It has fallen dramatically, to a point that the WHO is now saying the real death rate for covid is 0.14%.

Precisely the same as the seasonal flu.

Lockdowns RAISE THE DEATH RATE from covid.

I am stunned that you cannot see this. It has so simply be that your hate for Trump has blinded you and you so desperately want to extend the lockdown cause you think that helps get rid of Trump.

No words.

Sweden has not reached herd immunity evidenced by their recent increase of cases. Once again Ghost has no proof. US has had about 7.5M cases and 200K deaths. To hit herd immunity, scientists estimate between 40%-70% of the population must become infected. 40% of US pop. (low est.) is 130M cases needed for herd immunity. This is 17 times the current # of cases. 17 times our 200K deaths brings total US deaths to 3.4M. for herd immunity. This exemplifies why countries will not look to herd immunity without a vaccine.

There is a TON of misinformation in your post. Lack of actual updated information as well. Like those that have already been exposed to other corona viruses possibly being immune already. But hey, don’t let facts get in the way of a good opportunity to Bold something

Last edited:
There is a TON of misinformation in your post. Lack of actual updated information as well. Like those that have already been exposed to other corona viruses possibly being immune already. But hey, don’t let facts get in the way of a good opportunity to Bold something

Cool, you state I had a ton of misinformation on herd immunity and then don't give any info on herd immunity. WTH? Neither article gives a valdi, non-speculative conclusion that would counter the info I used.

Critical thinkers can immediately spot the error that @Nolec made with the bolded part.

@Nolec what happens when the lockdown is lifted?

Cases skyrocket.

What has happened to the DEATH RATE over the last few months?

It has fallen dramatically, to a point that the WHO is now saying the real death rate for covid is 0.14%.

Precisely the same as the seasonal flu.

Lockdowns RAISE THE DEATH RATE from covid.

I am stunned that you cannot see this. It has so simply be that your hate for Trump has blinded you and you so desperately want to extend the lockdown cause you think that helps get rid of Trump.

No words.

Two words Ghost :Herd Immunity. I have not made a post concerning lockdowns. You made a proven mistaken statement on herd immunity and then you, alone, moved goalposts to lockdowns and abortions. SMH.
Tell everyone Ghost.... why has covid already killed 210K Americans if it's the same as seasonal flu that averages about 35-40K. Maybe it's because masks kill.

Reactions: BSC911
Cool, you state I had a ton of misinformation on herd immunity and then don't give any info on herd immunity. WTH? Neither article gives a valdi, non-speculative conclusion that would counter the info I used.

Again, your link never mentioned the term 'herd immunity'. You have repeatedly claimed it did, that's part of the misinformation you keep posting ITT.

Two words Ghost :Herd Immunity. I have not made a post concerning lockdowns. You made a proven mistaken statement on herd immunity and then you, alone, moved goalposts to lockdowns and abortions. SMH.
Tell everyone Ghost.... why has covid already killed 210K Americans if it's the same as seasonal flu that averages about 35-40K. Maybe it's because masks kill.

It hasn't killed 210k people, more misinformation from you.

Only 6% of the 210k have died from covid. As verified by the CDC: "Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. "

The WHO has verified that covid has the precise same fatality rate as the seasonal flu. The difference is that covid is far more contagious because it is a NEW strain of the virus. Now that we are developing treatments, the fatality rate is dropping like a rock, but the transmission rate is still high because we are locked down. Lockdowns make virus transmission WORSE.

Take your mask off, get outside and be healthier. Unless you want to put your own health at greater risk, just to potentially make Trump look bad. And I honestly think you are that insane.

Goid grief your dense. All of the information you posted is speculation. I countered with actual real data in what scientist have actually found and proved, which would significantly change your statistical speculation on herd immunity. Pretty simple really. Unlike your information you posted, the information I posted was actually backed up with scientific data, that would change your speculation.

Goid grief your dense. All of the information you posted is speculation. I countered with actual real data in what scientist have actually found and proved, which would significantly change your statistical speculation on herd immunity. Pretty simple really. Unlike your information you posted, the information I posted was actually backed up with scientific data, that would change your speculation.

Research any credible source for herd immunity for covid and get back with me. I'd already seen that non per reviewd small scale report you posted. Has not been widely accepted to date nor verified by other groups. Two grammatical errors in your first three words but I'm the dense one? Maybe you should have done them in Bold. ;)

WHO just came out and said that lockdowns don't work, CDC came out and said that 71% of covid patients ALWAYS wore a mask, so masks don't work either.

So many morons on this board.

WHO just came out and said that lockdowns don't work, CDC came out and said that 71% of covid patients ALWAYS wore a mask, so masks don't work either.

So many morons on this board.

Ghost is likely lying if there's no link to prove it. Hoodwinking as usual.

Ghost is likely lying if there's no link to prove it. Hoodwinking as usual.
Nobody in this country ALWAYS wears a mask. What a dumb thing to say. That’s like saying SWAT teams shouldn’t wear body armor because some still get killed.

Plus they probably caught it from people not wearing a mask. Dumb and dumber.

Nobody in this country ALWAYS wears a mask. What a dumb thing to say. That’s like saying SWAT teams shouldn’t wear body armor because some still get killed.

Plus they probably caught it from people not wearing a mask. Dumb and dumber.

That's not how it works in Sweden. No one wears a mask.

Have we noticed that the dems have zero interest in actually beating this virus? Because every time we have an instance where something IS working to combat it (Sweden doesn't do lockdown or mask mandate, Trump's theraputic cocktail), instead of praising this as great news that we should adopt, the dems always say it doesn't count and we absolutely should NOT copy.

I swear...it's almost like the dems want people to die, rather than get over this virus. At first you think this is crazy, then you remember these are the same people that support killing babies.

That's not how it works in Sweden. No one wears a mask.

Have we noticed that the dems have zero interest in actually beating this virus? Because every time we have an instance where something IS working to combat it (Sweden doesn't do lockdown or mask mandate, Trump's theraputic cocktail), instead of praising this as great news that we should adopt, the dems always say it doesn't count and we absolutely should NOT copy.

I swear...it's almost like the dems want people to die, rather than get over this virus. At first you think this is crazy, then you remember these are the same people that support killing babies.
The same liberals who are now disappointed that Bobby Bowden, at 90 years of age, is now recovering from the Chinese virus.

The same liberals who are now disappointed that Bobby Bowden, at 90 years of age, is now recovering from the Chinese virus.

Is he? That's great to hear.

BTW another reason for the dems to hate Trump....he said last night at his rally in Florida to the millions of people in attendance and watching at home, that the same theraputic cocktail that helped him recover from covid in 72 hours will soon be available to EVERYONE for FREE.

More lives saved by our gracious leader Donald the Great. More reasons for the dems to hate him even more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT