ADVERTISEMENT

Europe FTW 222,000 new covid cases yesterday (updated)

Ghost still fails at numbers. Europe's 7 day avg. is under 50K, while the US is just under 43K . Both area's case/day is rising. The population of Europe is more than 2.25 times that of the US. Wow, Ghost, according to your parameters that 100% proves mask mandates work well. Thanks for playing. LOL

How many people died from Covid and not Covid + some other disease? I bet both are way down.

Mark Levin calls 200,000 COVID-19 deaths 'biggest lie this century'

Ghost still fails at numbers. Europe's 7 day avg. is under 50K, while the US is just under 43K . Both area's case/day is rising. The population of Europe is more than 2.25 times that of the US. Wow, Ghost, according to your parameters that 100% proves mask mandates work well. Thanks for playing. LOL

you still don’t get it do ya? Europe didn’t handle it well. This isn’t something you “handle”. It’s a virus. It’s going to do it’s thing. Nothing, including fear induced by the media over a virus, should erode civil liberties. YOU, like a good little sheep, fell for this charade hook, line, and sinker. YOU were the ultimate hoodwanker, and thus were hoodwinked in full.

Last edited:

Wait, so you're now saying that the US having 43k cases a day proves that masks eliminate cases?

PSA: Please never listen to anything @Nolec says on any topic. Especially not on covid.

Wait, so you're now saying that the US having 43k cases a day proves that masks eliminate cases?

PSA: Please never listen to anything @Nolec says on any topic. Especially not on covid.

Ghost's statement had the parameters of " if cases go down... shows mask" NOW somehow Ghost spells "go down" as eliminate. Perhaps Ghost doesn't understand different words mean different things. or perhaps Ghost has spelling issues, or perhaps.... Ghost is spinnin' and dancin' .

you still don’t get it do ya? Europe didn’t handle it well. This isn’t something you “handle”. It’s a virus. It’s going to do it’s thing. Nothing, including fear induced by the media over a virus, should erode civil liberties. YOU, like a good little sheep, fell for this charade hook, line, and sinker. YOU were the ultimate hoodwanker, and thus were hoodwinked in full.

Only one country in Europe (Spain) has a worse death/100K pop. than the US. US is 6th in the world for worst. Not where I want or expect from America. Lying and zero plan from the WH is at fault. Your guy said it would go away, that he'd handle it. The sheep like you bought in.... and still do... sad actually.

Reactions: BSC911
Only one country in Europe (Spain) has a worse death/100K pop. than the US. US is 6th in the world for worst. Not where I want or expect from America. Lying and zero plan from the WH is at fault. Your guy said it would go away, that he'd handle it. The sheep like you bought in.... and still do... sad actually.

Nope. See, now you want to play the stat game but not give the entire picture. Dr Birx has already stated that the US is using a much more liberal approach with labeling things “covid deaths”. Just in case you are too obtuse to understand what that means.....we are counting deaths as covid, that other countries are not. So your stats are garbage. Plain and simple. The guy in the whitehouse you are blaming. Well he followed what dr fauci told him to do, and that was a mistake. Sweden was the way to go. Again, it’s a virus, you don’t control it.

Maybe it’s just me but if you commit enough Felonise that she wanted to actually have a felony conviction I think you forfeit your right to vote. Voting is a privilege of citizenship and breaking the laws of a nation, especially one that affords people the presumption of innocence until proven guilty, should forfeit your right a voting in the country whose laws you break.

OK Nolec if we make you POTUS and go back to Feb , list what you would do to make this less of an issue. Now remember everyone on the left thinks States have the right to make their own decisions and the cupboards are bare of test kits and all the governors are screaming for ventilators. Then all the hospitals are demanding PPE which only the Chinese have a surplus inventory. Do you hear Nancy Pelosi telling tourists to come to San Francrapo? Or Deblasio saying that NYC is open for business. Let us know what you would do now? The experts are mostly saying not to stop flights from foreign countries and almost all governors are demanding ventilators and ppe that you do not have. But you are the all powerful POTUS, Help us! Maybe you could get Willie Taggart to count cases because that would mean that only 10 of every 11 would be counted.

Last edited:
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Ghost's statement had the parameters of " if cases go down... shows mask" NOW somehow Ghost spells "go down" as eliminate. Perhaps Ghost doesn't understand different words mean different things. or perhaps Ghost has spelling issues, or perhaps.... Ghost is spinnin' and dancin' .

And when cases did go down, you always said "I thought Ghost said masks didn't work?' of course implying that masks eliminated the cases.

Data proves they do not. I begged you to listen to the data, and not the voices in your head.

Nope. See, now you want to play the stat game but not give the entire picture. Dr Birx has already stated that the US is using a much more liberal approach with labeling things “covid deaths”. Just in case you are too obtuse to understand what that means.....we are counting deaths as covid, that other countries are not. So your stats are garbage. Plain and simple. The guy in the whitehouse you are blaming. Well he followed what dr fauci told him to do, and that was a mistake. Sweden was the way to go. Again, it’s a virus, you don’t control it.

Odd isn't it that this poster quotes a stat to start a thread but then when stats are used to show things differently, suddenly "stats are garbage" . Everyone knows Johns Hopkins simply makes up statistics. LOL How convenient to pick and choose the stats you wish to believe. Sweden's death rate being 5 times higher than its' Nordic neighbors doesn't matter? So you're all good the WH lied, and did little ? This is where all the sheep say BAAAA.

Who knew the Spaniards hated Trump so much they’d participate in the “hoax” too?
Odd isn't it that this poster quotes a stat to start a thread but then when stats are used to show things differently, suddenly "stats are garbage" . Everyone knows Johns Hopkins simply makes up statistics. LOL How convenient to pick and choose the stats you wish to believe. Sweden's death rate being 5 times higher than its' Nordic neighbors doesn't matter? So you're all good the WH lied, and did little ? This is where all the sheep say BAAAA.

You can’t understand or grasp nuances? Or look more broadly at things? There is a massive difference in the stats you’re comparing, but you already know that. Maybe you need pictures to understand and see the difference?

You can’t understand or grasp nuances? Or look more broadly at things? There is a massive difference in the stats you’re comparing, but you already know that. Maybe you need pictures to understand and see the difference?

So you want me to look at nuances but look at broad things. Another contradiction like you use the stats number but others can't. Get a sharpie, I think that's the SOP. LOL

So you want me to look at nuances but look at broad things. Another contradiction like you use the stats number but others can't. Get a sharpie, I think that's the SOP. LOL
SMDH. I would draw you a picture but I believe you would eat the crayons.
Narrow view= just looking at the stat.
Broad view= looking at the entire perspective. (Btw entire perspective is the synonym)
Nuances=Subtle differences ie “entire perspective “.

sharpie holstered. I’m your huckleberry, and yer no daisy.

Floridian's death rate from the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu is 0.06%.

Gov. DeSantis opens Florida back up 100% and cancels all mask mandates, including any fines imposed by local governments for not wearing a mask.

Proud of my Republican Governor and I will continue to support and vote for him again.

SMDH. I would draw you a picture but I believe you would eat the crayons.
Narrow view= just looking at the stat.
Broad view= looking at the entire perspective. (Btw entire perspective is the synonym)
Nuances=Subtle differences ie “entire perspective “.

sharpie holstered. I’m your huckleberry, and yer no daisy.

Up is down and narrow is broad in your world. Got it.

Floridian's death rate from the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu is 0.06%.

Gov. DeSantis opens Florida back up 100% and cancels all mask mandates, including any fines imposed by local governments for not wearing a mask.

Proud of my Republican Governor and I will continue to support and vote for him again.

Wait...@nolec just said this is a Death Sentence for the state.

This is from the guy that invoked India's 7-day moving average into a discussion of mask mandate in Alabama LMAO!

@Nolec this is going to be a very bad few months for you. Sheep everywhere, really. cc @sadgator

Poor Ghost is easily confused if two or more thoughts are required. Ghost's memory is selective as well, he should recall he brought up HCQ as the way to reduce cases and I pointed out India was not having success with that at all. That overloaded Ghosts' capacities.

Poor Ghost is easily confused if two or more thoughts are required. Ghost's memory is selective as well, he should recall he brought up HCQ as the way to reduce cases and I pointed out India was not having success with that at all. That overloaded Ghosts' capacities.

Too bad the medical community IS and HAS been using it with success. Sister is on it, has been treating covid patients since march. No covid yet.

Last edited:
Too bad the medical community IS and HAS been using it with success. Sister is on it, has been treating covid patients since march. No covid yet.

No one had to die.
Mark Levin calls 200,000 COVID-19 deaths 'biggest lie this century'

BTW heard Levin last night accurately quote the CDC Director who said that suicides MUCH LARGER than covid deaths.

Same quote that @Nolec claims he never said. Even after he heard him say it LOL

Reactions: nail1988
No one had to die.

BTW heard Levin last night accurately quote the CDC Director who said that suicides MUCH LARGER than covid deaths.

Same quote that @Nolec claims he never said. Even after he heard him say it LOL

This is the wacko you want to take seriously?
A 2016 study which sought to measure incendiary discourse on talk radio and TV found that Levin scored highest on its measure of "outrage". The study looked at 10 prominent radio and television programs, known for incendiary discourse on political matters, and scored content on the basis of whether it used "emotional display", "misrepresentative exaggeration", "mockery", "conflagration", "slippery slope", "insulting" or "obscene language" and other factors, finding that Levin was the radio host who engaged in the most outrage. The study found that he utilized "outrage speech or behavior at a rate of more than one instance per minute."[5] In How Democracies Die, Harvard University political scientists Daniel Ziblatt and Steven Levitsky write that Mark Levin was among the popular right-wing talk radio hosts who "helped to legitimate the use of uncivil discourse" in American politics, and contribute to the erosion of democratic norms.[68]

Sure, he'll be the one to set you straight. OMG

This is the wacko you want to take seriously?

He quoted the CDC Director. Same quote the CDC Director used when I showed you the video.

Same quote you heard, then claimed that's not what the CDC Director said. Take your mask off son, the lint has coated your brain. Let some air in LOL

He quoted the CDC Director. Same quote the CDC Director used when I showed you the video.

Same quote you heard, then claimed that's not what the CDC Director said. Take your mask off son, the lint has coated your brain. Let some air in LOL

No. You claim the CDC Dir. said that there were more suicides than covid-19 deaths. He stated there were more suicides than covid deaths among High School students. Classic lying by taking completely out of context. If that was your take from Levin then he only has to reel you in. How long have you been in that flock?

No. You claim the CDC Dir. said that there were more suicides than covid-19 deaths. He stated there were more suicides than covid deaths among High School students.

Nope. That's what you think he said.

For the millionth time, here's the video:

The term 'high school students' is never mentioned on that video. Perfect illustration of how you literally see and hear what you want to SMDH

And even if that's what he meant, you are saying that you KNOW that there are MUCH LARGER numbers of suicides among high school students than deaths via covid.

Are you ok with that? Apparently so.

No. You claim the CDC Dir. said that there were more suicides than covid-19 deaths. He stated there were more suicides than covid deaths among High School students. Classic lying by taking completely out of context. If that was your take from Levin then he only has to reel you in. How long have you been in that flock?
I can answer that.

His whole life.

Nope. That's what you think he said.

For the millionth time, here's the video:

The term 'high school students' is never mentioned on that video. Perfect illustration of how you literally see and hear what you want to SMDH

And even if that's what he meant, you are saying that you KNOW that there are MUCH LARGER numbers of suicides among high school students than deaths via covid.

Are you ok with that? Apparently so.

Ghost cannot see the first line underneath the Twitter user? OMG , how dense is that?
Now Ghost asks the sily question and.... answers it himself. Glad I don't have to pay rent in that psyche of his.
Ghost also is unable to tell us what that "MUCH LARGER" number of suicides is. Since Trump said young people don't die from covid, if they attribute any teenage suicides associated with covid... that could be his much larger number. BTW Aren't many schools now back in session?

Ghost cannot see the first line underneath the Twitter user? OMG , how dense is that?

Here's the first line underneath the Twitter user: "CDC re school closures, particularly high schools: "

Note the term 'high school students' is not in that line.

Also note, the CDC Director never uses the term 'high school students'.

You hear what you want to hear, you see what you want to see. That's why you stay hoodwinked.

Here's the first line underneath the Twitter user: "CDC re school closures, particularly high schools: "

Note the term 'high school students' is not in that line.

Also note, the CDC Director never uses the term 'high school students'.

You hear what you want to hear, you see what you want to see. That's why you stay hoodwinked.

Did you believe the Director was concerned that the buildings were going to get covid or commit suicide.... ? Again just how dense are you? Since the entire topic was high school suicides and it starts with that line, no intelligent person would fail to conclude when the Director gives numbers of covid deaths ... they're numbers of teenaged covid deaths and when he gives numbers of suicides, they're numbers of teenage suicides. Since presumably even Ghost can Google that the US has about 47K suicides/yr. and there are 204K covid deaths.... then NO there are NOT more suicides than covid deaths this yr. Ghost HOODWINKED.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT