ADVERTISEMENT

Europe FTW 222,000 new covid cases yesterday (updated)

Masks, social distancing, and hygiene slow/prevent spread. To eliminate cases you should stick with your bleach injections.

Really? So what percentage of the slow is each of these three factors responsible for?

And show your work: We need 3 percentages that add up to 100%.

PS: But again, glad you've finally figured out that masks don't eliminate covid cases.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
That stroke was caused by CV. i guess you’ve never heard of comorbidities. It’s like people don’t die from diabetes or even the flu, but they sure contribute to events that cause death.

You guys really try hard to deny the seriousness of this virus. It’s baffling.

The stroke was NOT caused by covid. If you are not susceptible to having a stroke, having covid is VERY unlikely to cause you to have a stroke. Likewise, it won't cause you to "catch" cancer or diabetes.

You get that, right?

Reactions: Sinomatic
The stroke was NOT caused by covid. If you are not susceptible to having a stroke, having covid is VERY unlikely to cause you to have a stroke. Likewise, it won't cause you to "catch" cancer or diabetes.

You get that, right?

You're completely correct that covid won't cause you to catch diabetes and cancer. There is evidence of a connection between stroke and covid, how much connection has not been established by large scale study as yet.

You're completely correct that covid won't cause you to catch diabetes and cancer. There is evidence of a connection between stroke and covid, how much connection has not been established by large scale study as yet.

Safe to say that it is "very unlikely" that covid will cause a stroke in a person who isn't already at high risk for strokes though, isn't it? That was what I typed and what I meant.

I've never been one to call the actual virus a hoax or downplay the dangers of a virus that's so contagious. OTOH, there is a very real difference between dying of covid and dying with covid. I hate that it causes anyone to lose an extra second of life but if we can't be honest on this point, we're causing more harm, not less.

Reactions: jfegaly
Really? Yes. According to multiple scientific sources.

So what percentage of the slow is each of these three factors responsible for?

And show your work: We need 3 percentages that add up to 100%.
False. If you reached 100% then the spread would be contained completely. Ghost keeps repeating that masks can eliminate covid, but fails to provide evidence. Masks, distancing, hygiene are not treatments for infections... Ghost seems to believe they are.

PS: But again, glad you've finally figured out that masks don't eliminate covid cases.

Show where you've found claims that covid is cured by masks. Ghost Hoodwinking again.

Safe to say that it is "very unlikely" that covid will cause a stroke in a person who isn't already at high risk for strokes though, isn't it? That was what I typed and what I meant.

I've never been one to call the actual virus a hoax or downplay the dangers of a virus that's so contagious. OTOH, there is a very real difference between dying of covid and dying with covid. I hate that it causes anyone to lose an extra second of life but if we can't be honest on this point, we're causing more harm, not less.

There are multiple reports of young and middle-aged people having strokes associated with covid. I've lost both family and friends to covid. All were 75-95 yrs. old, however, all were healthy enough to live independently and not requiring any special medical care. All were gone inside three weeks of diagnosis. It seems callous to me to make a distinction of them dying of or with covid. With 211,000 deaths I will grant that there would be instances of an auto accident being classified as a covid death though I doubt this would be common.

There are multiple reports of young and middle-aged people having strokes associated with covid. I've lost both family and friends to covid. All were 75-95 yrs. old, however, all were healthy enough to live independently and not requiring any special medical care. All were gone inside three weeks of diagnosis. It seems callous to me to make a distinction of them dying of or with covid. With 211,000 deaths I will grant that there would be instances of an auto accident being classified as a covid death though I doubt this would be common.

I've talked to doctors. It's common. And yes, hospitals get $30k if they claim a patient has covid when admitted. I've been told they can get additional money every time they give them a covid test, even if they are negative each time.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone If you can help me with your buddy nolec's claim.

So how did the factual death toll of 9,210 magically rise to 211,000? The CDC themselves confirmed the 9,210 deaths.

So how did the factual death toll of 9,210 magically rise to 211,000? The CDC themselves confirmed the 9,210 deaths.

Actual number of people who died FROM covid is 6% of the reported deaths.

It's all a hoax designed to prey on sheep who think emotionally, and not rationally.

And it works, see the hyper-ventilating for the last 7 months here by @sadgator and @Nolec. All over a virus that the WHO just confirmed has the precise same fatality rate as the seasonal flu.

0.14%. Sheep hoodwinked again.

....and your President went to the hospital...

Your-Argument-is-Invalid_o_109647.jpg

Actual number of people who died FROM covid is 6% of the reported deaths.

It's all a hoax designed to prey on sheep who think emotionally, and not rationally.

And it works, see the hyper-ventilating for the last 7 months here by @sadgator and @Nolec. All over a virus that the WHO just confirmed has the precise same fatality rate as the seasonal flu.

0.14%. Sheep hoodwinked again.
If our liberal brethren here love the high death toll of 211,00, you liberals may as well join them.

Utilizing this faulty logic and misinterpretation of data: There are about 39k auto deaths in the USA each year. But since 50% of those people had either hypertension, diabetes, or were obese, they weren't real auto deaths.... so , so much fail. Ghost must still be looking for the source that stated masks were a treatment. LOL

Utilizing this faulty logic and misinterpretation of data: There are about 39k auto deaths in the USA each year. But since 50% of those people had either hypertension, diabetes, or were obese, they weren't real auto deaths.... so , so much fail. Ghost must still be looking for the source that stated masks were a treatment. LOL

most ignorant analogy I have seen. I am guessing you got this on social media, and thought it was fantastic. Using your logic, guy has a heart attack and dies....testing should then occur to see if he had the flu, a cold, an std, or numerous other medical conditions. If he is positive for a common cold, cause of death is common cold. It’s stupidity like this that has people making this bigger than it is.

Reactions: gatordad3
Just as @GhostOfMatchesMalone @jfegaly and others have stated, you have never produced anything to back up any of your claims such as the 211,000 deaths which have been debunked. Keep trying.
SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

@gatordad3 probably knows this, but a few years ago 'Macho Man' Randy Savage died in Tampa when he had a heart attack while driving across a bridge.

He died from having a heart attack, not from having a car wreck.

This isn't that hard.

Just as @GhostOfMatchesMalone @jfegaly and others have stated, you have never produced anything to back up any of your claims such as the 211,000 deaths which have been debunked. Keep trying.
SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

Except those "different other serious illnesses" were not the cause of death- covid was. They were comorbidities per the CDC. Perhaps you don't know that term.

most ignorant analogy I have seen. I am guessing you got this on social media, and thought it was fantastic. Using your logic, guy has a heart attack and dies....testing should then occur to see if he had the flu, a cold, an std, or numerous other medical conditions. If he is positive for a common cold, cause of death is common cold. It’s stupidity like this that has people making this bigger than it is.

You fail to understand my analogy was false to show how faulty the logic of saying 6% was the onlt real covid deaths.

I've still never seen an libtard here answer my question on how many have died while using one of the 4-5 cures for the Kung Flu, HCQ+ being the one most used.

I recently saw an interview with a Dr. that had cured 1,700+ while using HCQ, with ZERO FATALITIES.... 🤓

Except those "different other serious illnesses" were not the cause of death- covid was. They were comorbidities per the CDC. Perhaps you don't know that term.

Media/Bias fact check shows this site has no political bias except towards pro-science and says it's highly factual and never failed a fact check.

Updated. 102,000 yesterday. Europe is crushin it!!!! Mask up errbody, stayhome....the scourge of humanity is thrashing the euros. Maybe the libs can gitt, and pony up

I guess I'm callous then because I absolutely see the distinction.

As I said, I hate that anyone has to lose even a second of their life due to covid but there is still a distinction.

Ghost still fails at numbers. Europe's 7 day avg. is under 50K, while the US is just under 43K . Both area's case/day is rising. The population of Europe is more than 2.25 times that of the US. Wow, Ghost, according to your parameters that 100% proves mask mandates work well. Thanks for playing. LOL
Well gosh, Europe is now doubling the number of cases of the US on a daily basis..............

LMAO No sheep alive had ever heard the term till a critical thinker doing independent research realized that only 6% of the claimed covid deaths were actually FROM covid. And that it was posted on the CDC website.

Because saying there have been 211k deaths from covid scares the sheep more than being FACTUALLY ACCURATE and saying that only 12k people have died FROM covid.

How many Americans died from Obama Flu? Sheep hoodwinked again...

Updated. 102,000 yesterday. Europe is crushin it!!!! Mask up errbody, stayhome....the scourge of humanity is thrashing the euros. Maybe the libs can gitt, and pony up

@Nolec how are numbers spiking if everyone is wearing a mask and social distancing?

I mean...at what point do you morons realize this is just a more contagious flu strain and not the Black Plague? SMDH

LMAO No sheep alive had ever heard the term till a critical thinker doing independent research realized that only 6% of the claimed covid deaths were actually FROM covid. And that it was posted on the CDC website.

Because saying there have been 211k deaths from covid scares the sheep more than being FACTUALLY ACCURATE and saying that only 12k people have died FROM covid.

How many Americans died from Obama Flu? Sheep hoodwinked again...

You are in America so you may choose to be just as ignorant as you want. The link debunks you 100% , but evidence means little to the blindly ignorant.

@Nolec how are numbers spiking if everyone is wearing a mask and social distancing?

I mean...at what point do you morons realize this is just a more contagious flu strain and not the Black Plague? SMDH

Remember Trump saying 2.2 M US deaths ... that was the prediction IF there was no mitigation. Idiots cannot connect dots well it seems.

Biden has the magic beans to stop Covid. They won’t work unless everyone is locked in their basements for the next three years.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
So Trump's plan saved 2 million American lives?

Was there any Federal mitigation? Maybe a Federally mandated shutdown, maybe a Federal mask mandate? Those steps were the recommendations from CDC. I believe the states were largely left to employ those measures so they should get the credit.

Was there any Federal mitigation? Maybe a Federally mandated shutdown, maybe a Federal mask mandate? Those steps were the recommendations from CDC. I believe the states were largely left to employ those measures so they should get the credit.

Yeah, that's about what I expected you to say LMAO!

So when it comes to the riots in those same states, we blaming the dem governors in those states, or you gonna blame Trump for that too?

Yeah, that's about what I expected you to say LMAO!

So when it comes to the riots in those same states, we blaming the dem governors in those states, or you gonna blame Trump for that too?

Glad you finally agree with me on mitigation.
There are 30 states with mask mandates.... you claiming those cause riots? That's stupid even for Ghost.

Glad you finally agree with me on mitigation.
There are 30 states with mask mandates.... you claiming those cause riots? That's stupid even for Ghost.

So we agree that Trump gets credit for saving 2 million American lives and the democrat governors get the blame for the riots in their states. Good to know you are wising up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT