ADVERTISEMENT

Discuss..

He didn't think like you the guy had rainbow flags in the stage with him, he conned you, and he paid the price, he got curb stomped by a senile old man,
He had American flags on stage. And he waved and hugged it proudly. I honestly think that's what triggered you libs the most about Pres Trump, how big of a patriot he was and that he told everyone that America was the greatest country on earth.

That REALLY pissed you guys off. Plus he was against gay marriage. As are all decent people.

Reactions: jfegaly
He had American flags on stage. And he waved and hugged it proudly. I honestly think that's what triggered you libs the most about Pres Trump, how big of a patriot he was and that he told everyone that America was the greatest country on earth.

That REALLY pissed you guys off. Plus he was against gay marriage. As are all decent people.
He had rainbow flags, the guy is secular and he isn't an idiot. He conned you buddy, and he paid the price, dancing with the devil ain't easy,

He had rainbow flags, the guy is secular and he isn't an idiot. He conned you buddy, and he paid the price, dancing with the devil ain't easy,
You think gays are born that way and don't choose to be gay. I wouldn't talk too loudly about being conned.

No way, he's a great American and true patriot.

Expect for when he is cheating the tax code, cheating on his wife, lying to the American people, discriminating against blacks, being a womanizer, lying to avoid serving in the military, pardoning people who worked with foreign countries, not embracing democracy, Embracing violence, etc.

Other then that, he's amazing 🙄.
Don’t forget having someone take his SAT so he can say he got into Penn.

Oh, and that lady he paid to have an abortion. A true conservative.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
You meant a true patriot!
This is the one thing I've never understood....if Pres Trump was really a racist, con-man, liberal, pro-abortion like you trolls claim.....then he would have been the most popular dem of all-time.

Yet you guys hate him to your bones.

Remember kids, go on their actions, not their words.

Reactions: nail1988
i Expect some more intelligent posting then.
You mean like calling people jock sniffers

giphy.gif

Yes, I have high expectations for my flock, if they fall short, well, you are gonna get it.
Your flock? 😂😂😂😂

I will say, it’s been very entertaining since you’ve started posting on here.

P.S. If I’m being honest, I’ve read through the posts and there isn’t much we disagree on but our banter has been a lot of fun.

Your flock? 😂😂😂😂

I will say, it’s been very entertaining since you’ve started posting on here.

P.S. If I’m being honest, I’ve read through the posts and there isn’t much we disagree on but our banter has been a lot of fun.
well At least I am not a snowflake Libby! Cheers.

No way, he's a great American and true patriot.

Expect for when he is cheating the tax code, cheating on his wife, lying to the American people, discriminating against blacks, being a womanizer, lying to avoid serving in the military, pardoning people who worked with foreign countries, not embracing democracy, Embracing violence, etc.

Other then that, he's amazing 🙄.

...so says the independent.

To some, again, this is why you guys are getting curb stomped, you believe in freedom for you, not for all. Hard to believe people like you exist.

I believe that homosexuality is a sin. I do not believe that it should be against the law.

How do I not believe in freedom for all?

He didn't think like you the guy had rainbow flags in the stage with him, he conned you, and he paid the price, he got curb stomped by a senile old man,

Agree that Trump is fine with gay people. He didn't con me. He stated that he was ok with gay people.

In addition, when he was asked about gay marriage, he stated succinctly, "that issue has already been settled."

I do remember the crazy left running around screaming that Trump would steal marriage from gay people when he was elected. Turns out they were FOS....go figure.

Nobody is independent on presidents and people. That's a weak response. Independence is about policies. You seriously think people have a neutral opinion on Trump? Biden?Obama? Etc

You defend every lib and you trash every pub. Drop the crap. If, and that's a very big IF, you're fooling anyone, it's yourself.

Don’t forget having someone take his SAT so he can say he got into Penn.

Oh, and that lady he paid to have an abortion. A true conservative.

When people made similar unconfirmed claims about his predecessor, you laughed at them and called them birthers.

You honestly don't see your hypocrisy, or the inherent stupidity, do you?

...maybe it's not on purpose???

Nobody is independent on presidents and people. That's a weak response. Independence is about policies. You seriously think people have a neutral opinion on Trump? Biden?Obama? Etc

No one asked you to be neutral...or even independent for that matter.

You claim to be independent...but none of your views are independent. Does that register? If not, how can I help?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT