ADVERTISEMENT

Discuss..

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017
Please do not proceed if you're easily triggered, for mature confident readers only...

what does this tell us about the man if anything? My personal favorite is selling The idea of getting rich in real estate in 04-07. What's your favorite? what Do you think of Kim kardashian as the next person to represent "conservatives"? Would you give her your support, and if not, why not?

discuss.

Please do not proceed if you're easily triggered, for mature confident readers only...

what does this tell us about the man if anything? My personal favorite is selling The idea of getting rich in real estate in 04-07. What's your favorite? what Do you think of Kim kardashian as the next person to represent "conservatives"? Would you give her your support, and if not, why not?

discuss.

That he is a bawse. I would have a trump steak and would it down with some whiskey on trump rocks.

You on the other hand, are a triggered karen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Didn’t realize Kim Kardashian was a conservative Republican. Please send me some links regarding her political policy views if you have them.

I’ll support any one who is a bonafide conservative and can articulate a clear vision for getting things done. I’ve seen nothing from Kim K in that regard so no I wouldn’t support her.

I’ve never considered Trump to be a true movement conservative. That’s part of the reason I voted for a write-in candidate in 2016. I voted for Trump in 2020 mostly as a vote against the Harris-Biden wokeness.
What does being a conservative Republican have to with anything? Trumps a raging lifelong hippy Libby. He "converted" for a few years..... but make no mistake guys as Libby as they come. I think Kim is very similar to Donald, maybe when has a bit more morality but close enough for government work..

What does being a conservative Republican have to with anything? Trumps a raging lifelong hippy Libby. He "converted" for a few years..... but make no mistake guys as Libby as they come. I think Kim is very similar to Donald, maybe when has a bit more morality but close enough for government work..
Pres Trump is actually the closest thing we have had to JFk since JFK. If you go back and look at Kennedy's platform, it's quite similar to Trump's.

Which is a testament to how far to the extreme left the dems have moved since the early 60s.

A true conservative won't be possible for this country until the nation re-embraces God. Ideals such as protecting the unborn, the sanctity of life, self-reliance, and helping your fellow man are hallmarks of the Bible, and true conservatism.

But the country's morals have eroded such that a true conservative candidate will never gain a true footing. The left embraces abortion, racial violence, dependence on government and removing God from all public policies.

That's how we end up with presidents like Clinton, obama, the bushes and Hiden.

You asked the question and I answered in a mature thoughtful manner.
And I responded in a mature thoughtful manner, trump is a lifelong liberal, all his friends and family are liberal, the Clintons went to his wedding. Maybe Kim can "change" too.

Pres Trump is actually the closest thing we have had to JFk since JFK. If you go back and look at Kennedy's platform, it's quite similar to Trump's.

Which is a testament to how far to the extreme left the dems have moved since the early 60s.

A true conservative won't be possible for this country until the nation re-embraces God. Ideals such as protecting the unborn, the sanctity of life, self-reliance, and helping your fellow man are hallmarks of the Bible, and true conservatism.

But the country's morals have eroded such that a true conservative candidate will never gain a true footing. The left embraces abortion, racial violence, dependence on government and removing God from all public policies.

That's how we end up with presidents like Clinton, obama, the bushes and Hiden.
What the country needs is a leader that's got the balls to do the right thing. Fiscal conservative and a social moderate, freedom is what this country needs, debt enslaves, it's deliberate and its sinister, god is for Sunday's in church not to be jammed down the public's throat, allah, Jesus whoever you like, just don't interfere with my freedoms.

Reactions: G8trDad3 and BSC911
And I responded in a mature thoughtful manner, trump is a lifelong liberal, all his friends and family are liberal, the Clintons went to his wedding. Maybe Kim can "change" too.
It is funny that a democrat was able to win the republican nomination. Yet they HATE Democrats. Wasn't Reagan once a Democrat too?

It is funny that a democrat was able to win the republican nomination. Yet they HATE Democrats. Wasn't Reagan once a Democrat too?
Yes, he was also the last president we have had that had a tax code that resembled what it should. The massive inequality that's been built up over the decades is from the disparity in the way we tax capital versus labor, everyone of these crooks should be in jail for life. That includes Obama and trump.

Reactions: G8trDad3 and BSC911
Yes, he was also the last president we have had that had a tax code that resembled what it should. The massive inequality that's been built up over the decades is from the disparity in the way we tax capital versus labor, everyone of these crooks should be in jail for life. That includes Obama and trump.
Taxes is not my specialty. I am not sure what works. I just gave into the notion that Taxes will change depending on the party.

Taxes is not my specialty. I am not sure what works. I just gave into the notion that Taxes will change depending on the party.
They really don't change they move some rates by 2-3% but the structure and design is the same, hammer labor and fsvor capital.

Reactions: BSC911
No he isn’t. The train is owned by the same company
BSC Express?

giphy.gif

Reactions: jfegaly
What the country needs is a leader that's got the balls to do the right thing. Fiscal conservative and a social moderate, freedom is what this country needs, debt enslaves, it's deliberate and its sinister, god is for Sunday's in church not to be jammed down the public's throat, allah, Jesus whoever you like, just don't interfere with my freedoms.

Hmmm...so God gets one day a week? And if someone speaks of Him, they're jamming Him down your throat?

Agree to disagree.

Hmmm...so God gets one day a week? And if someone speaks of Him, they're jamming Him down your throat?

Agree to disagree.
You misunderstood me.

this is what that was in reference to.

As has been mentioned MANY times on this board, several times by me, the entire spectrum has shifted left and has for the better part of a century.

So yea, it makes complete sense that some who used to be left, 10, 20 or 30 years ago are more central or right today.

Reactions: dezyDeco and fsumc
As has been mentioned MANY times on this board, several times by me, the entire spectrum has shifted left and has for the better part of a century.

So yea, it makes complete sense that some who used to be left, 10, 20 or 30 years ago are more central or right today.
One could call it progress, although the process is quite ugly.

You misunderstood me.

I agree with him. That is what a true conservative is and that seems unlikely today.

Reactions: BSC911
We've made progress in some ways and we've regressed in others.

For example, we've annihilated the American family.
Agree, but overall it's difficult to argue with how well off Americans are relative to other countries. Far from perfect but certainly not bad.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You misunderstood me.

This nation was founded on a love of God and Christian principles. We've moved away from that, especially the democratic party.

Your 'God is for church' mentality speaks perfectly to how we have lost our way as a Christian nation.

This nation was founded on a love of God and Christian principles. We've moved away from that, especially the democratic party.

Your 'God is for church' mentality speaks perfectly to how we have lost our way as a Christian nation.
We have lost leadership, yes the church used to serve that roll for some, not all Americans. But the issue is leadership Amd the sole focus on keeping the wealthy wealthy. You play right into Their hands by being hyper partisan.

We have lost leadership, yes the church used to serve that roll for some, not all Americans. But the issue is leadership Amd the sole focus on keeping the wealthy wealthy. You play right into Their hands by being hyper partisan.
I actually agree with you on most of what the parties want, you are just too desperate to troll to see it.

What YOU can't see is that the class warfare is a tool of the dems to divide us. You can see the dems want to do this, but miss that they are manipulating you with the class warfare.

A rich man keeping his money has never stopped me from getting mine. That's what emotional sheep can't grasp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT