ADVERTISEMENT

Did Trump really post......"I hate Taylor Swift"

Illegal-shift

Gator Great
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
Being reported, but I don't have truth social. Guy coming unglued?

We are really in, as a country, a terrible position with Trump. Why we ever let a guy go public with a company where he stands to make or lose billions of dollars based primarily on him winning the election or not is an absolute head scratcher. Its so obviously inappropriate and drastically at odds with the public good.

If the numbers don't start moving more his way a lot of bad sh!t is going to happen in the next several months.......before and even worse, after, the election.

• Love
Reactions: emekz1 and nail1988

We are really in, as a country, a terrible position with Trump. Why we ever let a guy go public with a company where he stands to make or lose billions of dollars based primarily on him winning the election or not is an absolute head scratcher. Its so obviously inappropriate and drastically at odds with the public good.

If the numbers don't start moving more his way a lot of bad sh!t is going to happen in the next several months.......before and even worse, after, the election.
Don’t worry, the SS will let one of these assassins through in the next few weeks and all your hand wringing can stop.

And I have no clue what your second paragraph is even talking about. I’m sure no one else does either.

You realize your party runs on a “save democracy”, platform…but they threw their nominee to the side when he got smoked in a debate, only to replace him with someone who got zero primary votes…

And your party has now normalized assassinations. Have we ever had two attempts so close together? So, do Dems have to destroy democracy to save it?

In his defense, that’s a LONG line he’s standing in.

Don’t worry, the SS will let one of these assassins through in the next few weeks and all your hand wringing can stop.

And I have no clue what your second paragraph is even talking about. I’m sure no one else does either.

You realize your party runs on a “save democracy”, platform…but they threw their nominee to the side when he got smoked in a debate, only to replace him with someone who got zero primary votes…

And your party has now normalized assassinations. Have we ever had two attempts so close together? So, do Dems have to destroy democracy to save it?
It doesn’t count when they do it.

I've got to believe that was yet another character assassination attempt by a troll with a fake Trump account. That makes no sense. Someone else tried to put a bullet in him again today. For a bunch of cucks who see no path for him being President, they have thrown the kitchen sink at him from lies to lawfare to actual murder attempts. That's how you know the Deep State is desperate.

Good for Trump.
I'm far from being a Swiftie. But that just sounds like more gaslighting. It would be stupid to post that even if true. It's got to be a clone account, this is the kind of shit the leftards do on a daily basis. It's just like them denying Springfield Ohio is has become a shithole where Haitians are eating the barnyard and pets. That's happening whether they deny it or not.

Reactions: gatordad3
I'm far from being a Swiftie. But that just sounds like more gaslighting. It would be stupid to post that even if true. It's got to be a clone account, this is the kind of shit the leftards do on a daily basis. It's just like them denying Springfield Ohio is has become a shithole where Haitians are eating the barnyard and pets. That's happening whether they deny it or not.

I could care less if he did. Her mess wont help Harris out. Only young females already brainwashed by the left would let that affect who they vote for. There are some indications in polling that younger males are moving to Trump compared to 2020 though.

I could care less if he did. Her mess wont help Harris out. Only young females already brainwashed by the left would let that affect who they vote for. There are some indications in polling that younger males are moving to Trump compared to 2020 though.
Oh I could not care less. But if he tweeted that, that is just an unforced error. The stuff he said about the Haitians was absolutely spot on but c'mon man........ going after a meaningless entertainer is really stooping to the Harris campaign levels. I hope he goes public with it wasn't his account, that was just plain stupid if it was his.

She is not ugly but unattractive, makes mediocre music that appeals to a certain demographic and is vapid. I don't hate her. But she does have one thing going for her. She isn't a low roading inbred looking skankapotomas like Miley C.
Sir, I hate to correct you. There is only ONE Skankipotimus. From the queen's mouth to your ears. :p

200w.gif

I don't think she moves the needle much either, which is really the point of the thread. Apparently Trump does.

Or perhaps he is just being an 8 year old again.

I am more concerned about 80000 fentanyl deaths per year here in America because our border czar refused to do her job and left our borders wide open. And the future terrorist attacks on our Country because terrorists came freely in to America. But libs gonna lib. They are Americas #1 enemy

• Angry
Reactions: FresnoGator
He posted it. I just found it.

But I don't think this is going to hurt him at all.

I've got to believe that was yet another character assassination attempt by a troll with a fake Trump account. That makes no sense. Someone else tried to put a bullet in him again today. For a bunch of cucks who see no path for him being President, they have thrown the kitchen sink at him from lies to lawfare to actual murder attempts. That's how you know the Deep State is desperate.

• Angry
I hope that's correct. She doesn't move my needle whatsoever, but we have a country with about 150 million barely functioning ignoramouses. We have numbskulls who identify as being cats peeing into litterboxes. Those idiots actually vote. :mad:
It's satire

Speaking of satire:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT