ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Sanders denies shelving Florida commits

Gator numbers went to bed plenty mad at me a few times lol he wasnt too bad imo Just fun to argue with. Him and I could argue about sand for weeks
Patting yourself on the back quite hard there my friend. I’m way too frickin old to get mad anymore. I look forward to future encounters.

Patting yourself on the back quite hard there my friend. I’m way too frickin old to get mad anymore. I look forward to future encounters.

Im quite impressed with myself sometimes. In 3rd grade i was in charge of picking the "most improved" in the class because i won "best student". I picked myself. Ez decision if you ask me

Im quite impressed with myself sometimes. In 3rd grade i was in charge of picking the "most improved" in the class because i won "best student". I picked myself. Ez decision if you ask me

But then your blew the rest of your life by picking the criminoles...
Pretty sad for you,,, :( but pretty damn funny for me... :D:D:D

I didn’t ask you and, believe it or not, I don’t give a sweet crap what you think of yourself - it has been quite evident throughout your posts how you see yourself and your opinions. I’m gonna give you the last word if you wish. I’m out.

I didn’t ask you and, believe it or not, I don’t give a sweet crap what you think of yourself - it has been quite evident throughout your posts how you see yourself and your opinions. I’m gonna give you the last word if you wish. I’m out.

Should i think down on myself and just say im ok? Hell no. Im gunna truth tell when it benefits me. Try believing in yourself more often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT