ADVERTISEMENT

Debate # 1

I think he will somehow get forced out. The democrats blew it by not forcing him out a lot sooner......the signs have been there for a while. And they don't have anybody in the bullpen that is ready.

At this point Biden has no chance to beat anybody. Looking at how bad he is slipping......how can you possibly want him there for 5 more years. That's an argument that simply can't be made by a reasonable person. Biden might be in an elder care facility by then.

And the really sad thing is if Trump gets elected he will be older than Biden was when he was elected in 2020 - officially becoming the oldest president ever.

We have screwed ourselves big time.
Why the hell are you so focused on chronological age when there are people in their nineties still sharp? Trump does a rally for over an hour unscripted.

That silence you hear is the left realizing they were lied to (finally), and the right was correct.

It’s the last gasp of hope to say Trump is a liar and biden is senile, but is honest. Just stop while you’re behind.

We tried telling you.

@kalimgoodman - all you want to talk about is how “Biden did terrible but Trump lied”.

I think it’s time to admit Biden did terrible AND lied.

@kalimgoodman - all you want to talk about is how “Biden did terrible but Trump lied”.

I think it’s time to admit Biden did terrible AND lied.

I really enjoyed CNN’s fact check of President Snow Biden. Was delicious all the lies. But this was excellent as well….don’t you think @kalimgoodman ?

And they also hit him with another…

What are your expectations?

I expect Biden to win it. He will start strong but fade at the end. Trump will start strong but go crazy at end. I think the biggest argument will be the 2020 election and Jan 6th. Biden will struggle with the border stuff. Trump will struggle with abortion.
Well then. This aged well. 😂 😂 😂

ed81cc3a-c93b-49ba-939d-285349daf9ee_text.gif

Ya, isn't it funny how I don't answer the questions from the people I have on ignore, LOL. Get a grip dude.

Even more funny, is when you talk about not answering a question that isn’t directed at you, but you reply to someone about the question that isn’t directed at you.

All because you don’t have the guts to debate. Classic.

Narcissism much?

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
What are your expectations?

I expect Biden to win it. He will start strong but fade at the end. Trump will start strong but go crazy at end. I think the biggest argument will be the 2020 election and Jan 6th. Biden will struggle with the border stuff. Trump will struggle with abortion.
Help me out. Are we reading the book or watching the movie here? :shrug

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

George Orwell

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT