ADVERTISEMENT

Fascinating question on X by Bill Ackman - why is Joe not blinking

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
(assuming this is real)

The answer he gets on X, again and again is: Amphetamines.

That would make perfect sense: use something to give significant stimulation for a 90 minute period, get in/get out.

I am increasingly thinking that the criticism lodged by the family and Democratic top leadership on the "prep" has nothing to do with the "prep" but rather with the pharmacological approach that they took to get Biden ready and how badly it has backfired.

Incredible - and note, I am (for the most part) pulling from moderate, heretofore centrist left outlets versus exclusively from Fox, OAN, etc.

(assuming this is real)

The answer he gets on X, again and again is: Amphetamines.

That would make perfect sense: use something to give significant stimulation for a 90 minute period, get in/get out.

I am increasingly thinking that the criticism lodged by the family and Democratic top leadership on the "prep" has nothing to do with the "prep" but rather with the pharmacological approach that they took to get Biden ready and how badly it has backfired.

Incredible - and note, I am (for the most part) pulling from moderate, heretofore centrist left outlets versus exclusively from Fox, OAN, etc.
Hunter kept telling them coke is better.

• Haha
Reactions: grandhavendiddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT