ADVERTISEMENT

Debate # 1

I guess you didn’t notice all the times Biden was doing the same thing Trump was doing, talking about what they wanted to talk about and not answering the questions asked.
And Biden might not have been too juiced. Heard on the radio earlier today a physician talking about the various drugs Biden is or should be already taking on a daily basis that juicing him could do real damage.

people who lie in golf lie in life- first he said he was a 6 handicap and the 15 seconds later he said an 8 handicap- just like all his other lies all the way back to college
Right?

I’m an avid golfer and have zero talent.

I’m an 18.6. Been as low as a 15.

Ask me tomorrow and I’ll say the same thing.

A golfer knows their number.

But Biden trying to talk golf was embarrassing. Luckily Trump asked him to stop acting like a child.

Last edited:
What are your expectations?

I expect Biden to win it. He will start strong but fade at the end. Trump will start strong but go crazy at end. I think the biggest argument will be the 2020 election and Jan 6th. Biden will struggle with the border stuff. Trump will struggle with abortion.
Ahem!!! Cough cough. The Pant's shitter started weak and ended up a circus clown later on. I really do not expect you to post for at least another week here. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Just means 33% would vote for a corpse if there was a D by his name.
Or 33% will vote for a corpse if Trump is the other option.

Actually it would likely be more than that when it actually comes to voting for president.......and we may ultimately find out if Biden stays in the race. I have wondered since the last election if Trump could beat a corpse......appears he probably can, but its not certain.

If Trump interrupts, his mic should be muted and he should not be allowed to answer the next question.

He needs to be punished for it, he agreed not to. Biden needs time and not having Trump yell in his ear to think and give a clear answer so the American people can see his good ideas. Trump has no good ideas so he just yells
Did MDF transition and not tell the sheep?

1. Hit the ground running with waves of surrogates on friendly high traffic media personalities. Trump doing rallies. Official trump campaign personnel / candidate trump should pivot to the positive forward footing. Downplay bidens existence in the race.

2. Super pacs should flood critical swing state districts with great compilations joe Biden having senior moments spliced in with greatest hits from this debate.
3. When they get rid of joe, shape the narrative behind the shadowy cabal that no one has ever voted for that really runs the country. No matter who they pick, paint them as a swamp creature avatar.

1. Hit the ground running with waves of surrogates on friendly high traffic media personalities. Trump doing rallies. Official trump campaign personnel / candidate trump should pivot to the positive forward footing. Downplay bidens existence in the race.

2. Super pacs should flood critical swing state districts with great compilations joe Biden having senior moments spliced in with greatest hits from this debate.
3. When they get rid of joe, shape the narrative behind the shadowy cabal that no one has ever voted for that really runs the country. No matter who they pick, paint them as a swamp creature avatar.
Hiden is a place mat for Obammy III. Never underestimate Joe's ability to eff things up.

Hussein Obama.

I expect Biden to win it. He will start strong but fade at the end. Trump will start strong but go crazy at end. I think the biggest argument will be the 2020 election and Jan 6th. Biden will struggle with the border stuff. Trump will struggle with abortion.
This aged more poorly than the guy who drank from the wrong chalice in The Last Crusade.

Not to worry. The 51 former CIA and Intelligence officials who claimed the Hunter laptop to be fake and Russian disinformation are to the rescue. They will claim that what we saw last night didn't happen. Only problem, it is difficult to unsee what we saw.

Yikes. This didn’t age well. None of this came true…lol

Can't wait to see the Sgt Schultz of WhiteHouse press secretaries (Tokyo Jean) attempt to convince us that what we saw on TV (it was not a debate) we didn't really see. "I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing."

Can't wait to see the Sgt Schultz of WhiteHouse press secretaries (Tokyo Jean) attempt to convince us that what we saw on TV (it was not a debate) we didn't really see. "I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing."
“Listen, as I have said from this podium before, calling what you saw last night as anything more than an outstanding performance from a well prepared, experienced President is bad faith cheap fake propaganda. And I’m not going to discuss the matter any further, next…”

I could write for this WH by now.

“Listen, as I have said from this podium before, calling what you saw last night as anything more than an outstanding performance from a well prepared, experienced President is bad faith cheap fake propaganda. And I’m not going to discuss the matter any further, next…”

Did you just write this? If so, then spot on. There is almost assuredly a KJP LLM/GPT model that spits out this garbage.

I more liken KJP to the real life person Baghdad Bob during the Iraq war.

Reactions: NavigatorII

"Artificial Unintelligence" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
If the bar is low for Biden, it is because the right keeps talking about how senile he is. The right has to own their part in that.

Great takes on everything else. This is how a debate/discussion should go!

How intelligent do you feel after it was proven last night that Joe IS SENILE and the media has been lying to you for years?

Just curious.

My prediction..........both sides will claim they won, the cable news networks will endlessly dissect every word trying to spin it in favor of their candidate and a large part of the audience will tune the debate out half way through.

And nothing will change.

Only real mystery is if Biden will have some kind of Mitch McConnel freeze or not.

How we feeling this am? Do you feel embarrassed that you fell for the medias and dems propaganda of Joe being fit?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT