ADVERTISEMENT

Debate # 1

LOL @ Biden losing. And look for many "microphone malfunctions" and "unfortunate camera mishaps" for Trump courtesy of CNN.

we all know there is no way joey’s handlers would allow him to submit to an “honest” drug test prior to the debate

I would bet the house they will have Biden on either Adderall and/or Dexedrine. Same as the speech where they had the red lights and 2 Marines standing behind him and at the last state of the union speech. You do not just go from that normal slow Joe state of his to machine gun speak like that at his age. And the anger he had in both of those speeches also reeks of someone on those meds especially Dexedrine. Trust me.

Reactions: nail1988
Let me repeat

1) There have more abortions now than before the Dobbs decision. The wimmins are obviously finding away to get abortions. ( tragic but true )

2) people travel out of state to get medical care all the time. That dog won’t hunt

MD Anderson
John’s Hopkins
Cleveland clinic
I already overshared my little sister’s situation in having to travel from TX to NM.

You know what? She did it, and she didn’t complain.

And this week she’ll move back to CO Springs (not abortion related - it just proves people are free to move from state to state).

I really don't know why you chose to live in a conspiracy theory world. Like everything is sneaky or not what it is when it's not your "side". I really don't get that chosen lifestyle. It sounds stressful.

I don't even know how you accurately make that determination. Sounds subjective, so you'll have to check the people that made that study. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just seems difficult to check the accuracy.

I can respect that.
Kalim - see the following piece from the Economist (hardly a populist magazine) on bias at the NYT:

90% of individuals in non-Fox MSM went to Ivy League schools. They are overwhelmingly liberal to progressive in outlook.

Remember Trump triggering Biden so bad he just blurted out “shut up, man”?

I don’t think the mic mute is to keep Trump quiet. Dementia patients can be really combative.
They can mute Trump's mic all they want to, but Trump will get under his skin because the Pant's Shitter will still be able to hear him.😁

jack-nicholson-nods.gif

What are your expectations?

I expect Biden to win it. He will start strong but fade at the end. Trump will start strong but go crazy at end. I think the biggest argument will be the 2020 election and Jan 6th. Biden will struggle with the border stuff. Trump will struggle with abortion.

Biden in a landslide, Trump slurs his words, changes topics mid sentence, etc. His mental capacity has declined.

They can mute Trump's mic all they want to, but Trump will get under his skin because the Pant's Shitter will still be able to hear him.😁

jack-nicholson-nods.gif

If Trump interrupts, his mic should be muted and he should not be allowed to answer the next question.

He needs to be punished for it, he agreed not to. Biden needs time and not having Trump yell in his ear to think and give a clear answer so the American people can see his good ideas. Trump has no good ideas so he just yells

If Trump interrupts, his mic should be muted and he should not be allowed to answer the next question.

He needs to be punished for it, he agreed not to. Biden needs time and not having Trump yell in his ear to think and give a clear answer so the American people can see his good ideas. Trump has no good ideas so he just yells
This is MDF

So who do we vote for.....the guy who can hardly speak or the guy who is completely full of shit.

What's embarrassing is the we are left with this choice. Hard to listen either way

Last edited:
Biden in a landslide, Trump slurs his words, changes topics mid sentence, etc. His mental capacity has declined.
Are you being facetious with this comment lol? Bc objectively, I’m having a hard time following what Joe is saying. He also said “rape by spouses.” Maybe he is meaning women who are in abusive relationships, but i took it as a mishap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT