ADVERTISEMENT

Debate # 1

I think the media will say joey wins- I do not think the American people will say that

the key is they pump enough drugs in joey for him to go 90 minutes

everyone knows he has the questions in advance- can he remember how to answer them might be an issue

it would surprise me if joey is able to get Trump to lose his cool

I expect Trump to stay with his exceptions on abortion

What are your expectations?

I expect Biden to win it. He will start strong but fade at the end. Trump will start strong but go crazy at end. I think the biggest argument will be the 2020 election and Jan 6th. Biden will struggle with the border stuff. Trump will struggle with abortion.
Trump's answer on abortion is a good one - let the States decide.

Don't like your state law? Work to get it changed or move.

It's much more fair and flexible than a federal mandate, and it disarms the argument he's "taking away rights". Plus he doesn't have to answer any specific questions on full term, partial birth, number of weeks...because he doesn't want the Federal gov't to set the policy. It doesn't matter what he thinks.

The bar for Biden is so low if he can speak and stand for 90 minutes the liberal media will be all over him for "winning". It's going to be 3 on 1 regardless.

Trump's answer on abortion is a good one - let the States decide.

Don't like your state law? Work to get it changed or move.

It's much more fair and flexible than a federal mandate, and it disarms the argument he's "taking away rights". Plus he doesn't have to answer any specific questions on full term, partial birth, number of weeks...because he doesn't want the Federal gov't to set the policy. It doesn't matter what he thinks.

The bar for Biden is so low if he can speak and stand for 90 minutes the liberal media will be all over him for "winning". It's going to be 3 on 1 regardless.
If the bar is low for Biden, it is because the right keeps talking about how senile he is. The right has to own their part in that.

Great takes on everything else. This is how a debate/discussion should go!

I expect Biden to win it. He will start strong but fade at the end. Trump will start strong but go crazy at end. I think the biggest argument will be the 2020 election and Jan 6th. Biden will struggle with the border stuff. Trump will struggle with abortion.
Thanks, that's a good one!

Sadly, Trump agreed to a break which he never should have.

On abortion, Trump will defer to the states.

Biden will get destroyed yet the media will call it a resounding victory for him ...

Thanks, that's a good one!

Sadly, Trump agreed to a break which he never should have.

On abortion, Trump will defer to the states.

Biden will get destroyed yet the media will call it a resounding victory for him ...
The break is fine but I don't get the no notes. I think they both need them because Trump is known to mess up details and Biden will say a crazy stat.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
If the bar is low for Biden, it is because the right keeps talking about how senile he is. The right has to own their part in that.

Great takes on everything else. This is how a debate/discussion should go!
Flip the tables.

Debate is on NewsMax, moderators are Steve Bannon and Charlie Kirk.

Trump gets all the questions beforehand, Biden doesn’t.

You still confident in Biden?

I think the media will say joey wins- I do not think the American people will say that

the key is they pump enough drugs in joey for him to go 90 minutes

everyone knows he has the questions in advance- can he remember how to answer them might be an issue

it would surprise me if joey is able to get Trump to lose his cool

I expect Trump to stay with his exceptions on abortion

Kal # fakeissue

#1 states have the rights federalism

#2 they have had more abortions post Dobbs / than they did before Dobbs

Do the research

Flip the tables.

Debate is on NewsMax, moderators are Steve Bannon and Charlie Kirk.

Trump gets all the questions beforehand, Biden doesn’t.

You still confident in Biden?
Is Biden getting the questions before hand? And comparing CNN to Newsmax is insane but to answer your question directly, yes I would be confident because Biden is known to study and be prepared. He never lost a debate for a reason.

Only he doesn't. His state of the union address when he was jacked up reminded us of Hitler. 😂
Oh God. You do realize that is Trump go to? He said Hilary would be jacked in 2016, he accused Rs of being jacked up, I think it was Jeb, he accused Biden in 2020 and now.

I am always amazed at how people like you recite all of his words and follow his words without realizing it's his style.

When you accuse everyone of the same thing, doesn't it feel fake?

Is Biden getting the questions before hand? And comparing CNN to Newsmax is insane but to answer your question directly, yes I would be confident because Biden is known to study and be prepared. He never lost a debate for a reason.
CNN already has a history of giving Democratic candidates debate questions prior. Why should I assume they’d change now when they’re more desperate than ever?

And check media bias charts. Very few are left of CNN and very few are right of NewsMax.

And we can agree to disagree on Biden never losing a debate.

CNN already has a history of giving Democratic candidates debate questions prior. Why should I assume they’d change now when they’re more desperate than ever?

And check media bias charts. Very few are left of CNN and very few are right of NewsMax.

And we can agree to disagree on Biden never losing a debate.
I really don't know why you chose to live in a conspiracy theory world. Like everything is sneaky or not what it is when it's not your "side". I really don't get that chosen lifestyle. It sounds stressful.

I don't even know how you accurately make that determination. Sounds subjective, so you'll have to check the people that made that study. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just seems difficult to check the accuracy.

I can respect that.

I really don't know why you chose to live in a conspiracy theory world. Like everything is sneaky or not what it is when it's not your "side". I really don't get that chosen lifestyle. It sounds stressful.

I don't even know how you accurately make that determination. Sounds subjective, so you'll have to check the people that made that study. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just seems difficult to check the accuracy.

I can respect that.
I checked three different media bias charts. While I don’t trust them to be honest, it’s media and media trends left, especially mainstream media, they were all consistent.

Tapper has repeatedly compared Trump to Hitler, and Bash isn’t much better. The deck is stacked against Trump.

And here is the “history” part of my previous comments. Did you miss this? CNN is in the tank for any Democrat candidate. They aren’t nonpartisan.

So I’m a conspiracy theorist for expecting something that’s happened before to happen again?

I’m sorry, but the cognitive dissonance you display seems way more “exhausting”. You ignore clear signals daily. It’s easier to believe what you can clearly experience and see.

I checked three different media bias charts. While I don’t trust them to be honest, it’s media and media trends left, especially mainstream media, they were all consistent.

Tapper has repeatedly compared Trump to Hitler, and Bash isn’t much better. The deck is stacked against Trump.

And here is the “history” part of my previous comments. Did you miss this? CNN is in the tank for any Democrat candidate. They aren’t nonpartisan.

So I’m a conspiracy theorist for expecting something that’s happened before to happen again?

I’m sorry, but the cognitive dissonance you display seems way more “exhausting”. You ignore clear signals daily. It’s easier to believe what you can clearly experience and see.
Of course he ignores clear signals daily. As of end of May, Biden job approval had fallen to lowest point in nearly 2 years, to 36%. Now the person you are "debating" or more accurately to say, arguing with, is part of the 36%. Why would he give you even an inch when barely a third of people approve of Biden's job performance and he's part of that third. So of course he ignores signals daily. Just a waste of time to engage with anyone who is so dishonest or stupid that they can look at the country/world as it is today and say, yea, I want more of that.

Reactions: fatman76

There is probably some truth to that "media trends left" comment. I won't disagree there. I just don't get how someone can accurately chart that.

Well that was a democratic primary ran by the DNC. It's really not the same thing. Plus don't think that I don't know that Jesse Watters started that conspiracy theory. I seriously don't think that you ever provided your own opinion on anything. It's always repeated from Fox or Newsmax, it's sad.

Biden is old and looks old in every way.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: nail1988

I can respect that.
When Democrats are involved and behind anything...........

What's the life of a conspiracy theory?

"About six months these days"

Rush Limbaugh

I expect China Joe to lie A LOT. Probably more than usual. I also expect Poopy Joe to try & needle DJT & that won’t work.

The debate will be a tie as CNN will be Creepy Joe. I expect Crooked Joe to drop out of the race in August.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
How many in Idaho? Louisiana? Alabama? Etc.

Let me repeat

1) There have more abortions now than before the Dobbs decision. The wimmins are obviously finding away to get abortions. ( tragic but true )

2) people travel out of state to get medical care all the time. That dog won’t hunt

MD Anderson
John’s Hopkins
Cleveland clinic

I hope Biden blows it, but feel like he will do better than I hope for.

Trump should destroy him, but he can be an undisciplined debater, at times.

We will see

I suspect Trump could indeed destroy joey- however, the last thing he wants to do is make joey get people to look at him sympathetically

My prediction..........both sides will claim they won, the cable news networks will endlessly dissect every word trying to spin it in favor of their candidate and a large part of the audience will tune the debate out half way through.

And nothing will change.

Only real mystery is if Biden will have some kind of Mitch McConnel freeze or not.

I expect China Joe to lie A LOT. Probably more than usual. I also expect Poopy Joe to try & needle DJT & that won’t work.

The debate will be a tie as CNN will be Creepy Joe. I expect Crooked Joe to drop out of the race in August.
Remember Trump triggering Biden so bad he just blurted out “shut up, man”?

I don’t think the mic mute is to keep Trump quiet. Dementia patients can be really combative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT