ADVERTISEMENT

Dangers of Rinos…err moderates

It’s disappointing, but Republicans are rarely (if ever!) given any credit for cost-cutting by the voters. Whenever they try to hold the line on spending or save a few bucks, it’s usually turned into “They’re taking food from the mouths of (fill in the blank)!!! by the Demoncrats/MSM.

I don’t know… many of these Rs may be in vulnerable districts? When your opponent is always giving away a giant bag of candy, you’re forced to at least provide a half a bag just to keep up, unfortunately.

Reactions: fatman76
It’s disappointing, but Republicans are rarely (if ever!) given any credit for cost-cutting by the voters. Whenever they try to hold the line on spending or save a few bucks, it’s usually turned into “They’re taking food from the mouths of (fill in the blank)!!! by the Demoncrats/MSM.

I don’t know… many of these Rs may be in vulnerable districts? When your opponent is always giving away a giant bag of candy, you’re forced to at least provide a half a bag just to keep up, unfortunately.
Because about as many R's as you see voted above are ALMOST democrats at heart. Most of these are RINO's. They speak a god game most of the time in public...but behind closed doors are sleeping with the enemy.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Because about as many R's as you see voted above are ALMOST democrats at heart. Most of these are RINO's. They speak a god game most of the time in public...but behind closed doors are sleeping with the enemy.

Oh yes, I believe it, too. There are just so many brainwashed voters (thanks to the MSM doing the bidding of Demoncrats) out there… and the only time they care about budgets, is when the subject can be used negatively against Rs.

Example: When it’s a budget battle with an R prez with a D congress—- “The *R PREZ* is shutting down the Government and the American people will suffer!!!”

But when it’s the opposite, like now, a D prez with an R congress—- “The *R CONGRESS* is shutting down the Government and the American people will suffer… especially women & children and people of color!!!”

And the usual dependable shouters are here to carry water for the sheep.
The Wall Street Journal has it right this morning when they call the loudmouth lady from Jawja
“Marjorie Mayhem Greene”.

The Wall Street Journal has it right this morning when they call the loudmouth lady from Jawja
Figures the resident independent(really a dimwad) would see her as the problem, and not the ENORMOUS waste this spending bill was. I will bet you think Trump caused the border invasion! LOL

Secondly..you are not voting...so you really do not deserve to even comment. You need to sit back and read...and quit giving you opinion. You really have ZERO say in our politics because the loser you supported was not wanted by Americans. I know you will try to make a snarky comment...but EVERYTHING above is SPOT ON.

• Love
I counted 26 Pubs voting for the bill. Sounds about right these days. And the Dims will keep Johnson in as Speaker of the House. But then again who the hell are the Pubs going to get to take the job? Alleged predator Gaetz or the Loony Tune Greene.

Bingo. Has little to do with being vulnerable, and everything to do with what you just said.

It’s fantastic watching all these rinos retire. The Republican party is now the MAGA party. For good reason.

Last edited:

Bless your left leaning heart.

Figures the resident independent(really a dimwad) would see her as the problem, and not the ENORMOUS waste this spending bill was. I will bet you think Trump caused the border invasion! LOL

Secondly..you are not voting...so you really do not deserve to even comment. You need to sit back and read...and quit giving you opinion. You really have ZERO say in our politics because the loser you supported was not wanted by Americans. I know you will try to make a snarky comment...but EVERYTHING above is SPOT ON.
Dependable as usual.

The pubs need to cleanse themselves of the thumpers. Can’t have two scorned woman yelling at each other we won’t solve the big issues.

Dependable as usual.

Awww. Someone is trying to use psychological tactics to divide the board. Bless your left leaning heart.

You really do think you’re smarter than everyone. What was googles definition of that again?

Oh well, a circle of one is, well, pathetic.

More wit, less telegraph.

MAGA, who have been called cultists, racists, sheep, etc…are going to be the last ones manipulated by that type of nonsense. We are numb to it at this point. Try something else.

That said, sure is weird you’re leaning on a leftist tactic again.

Last edited:
Awww. Someone is trying to use psychological tactics to divide the board. Bless your left leaning heart.

You really do think you’re smarter than everyone. What was googles definition of that again?

MAGA, who have been called cultists, racists, sheep, etc…are going to be the last ones manipulated by that type of nonsense. We are numb to it at this point. Try something else.

Don’t you have some kneeling to do?

LOL wow what a load. You sound all worked up. Hmm.
I don’t think I’m smarter than everyone.
Rather, I think NONE of us are as dumb as you think we are.

LOL wow what a load. You sound all worked up. Hmm.
I don’t think I’m smarter than everyone.
Rather, I think NONE of us are as dumb as you think we are.

No need to think about your level of intelligence. You and the Facebookrockingchairgroup Confirm what I “think” with every post. The Delusion is real.

Back on your meds you go…

“US” & “We”

3.9 percent of the Republican Electorate

MAGA. 80 percent.

And the party is never going back to that leftist nonsense you yearn for. Get over it.

Yours truly didn’t bother to vote in the primary.
Governor DeSantis is no longer a candidate and thus no longer part of the equation.
But you can’t seem to move past that - so you fall back to the personal attacks about meds and a rocking chair. My gosh, you’d think I was ad old as Trump.
Get over it? Ha ha. You first.

Yours truly didn’t bother to vote in the primary.
Governor DeSantis is no longer a candidate and thus no longer part of the equation.
But you can’t seem to move past that - so you fall back to the personal attacks about meds and a rocking chair. My gosh, you’d think I was ad old as Trump.
Get over it? Ha ha. You first.

Your circle is getting smaller.

Nothing to get over. MAGA is winning.

Reactions: fatman76
Your circle is getting smaller.

Nothing to get over. MAGA is winning.
I don’t deny that Trump is currently leading in the polls. I’ve never stated otherwise. I’ve repeatedly stated that America needs two new candidates and that the two presumed choices are too old and unfit for office come January of 2025.
I stick by that position. And I don’t speak for any circle. But neither do you.

A few months ago I said that throwing McCarthy out and putting Johnson is as Speaker was rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. I would say that this turned out to be the case. The bad news is that the R's that voted for this spending bill arent the only RINO's out there. The estabishment has these compromised politicians stacked so deep, that even the most astute political obsevers cant put their arms around the magnitude of our problems. I think there is an entire column of Republican elected politicians that are STILL able to present themselves as MAGA, but are wolves in sheeps clothing. People that would shock you if / when they pull the heel turn. They remain in the sheeps clothing until their vote is absolutley crucial, and is on an issue important enough to the estabishment to blow their cover. There is zero interest in this country for anything approaching fiscal sanity from either party. The time has come to recognize that our current system is dead and gone, a sick charade. Something will come next. We must impose our will.

A few months ago I said that throwing McCarthy out and putting Johnson is as Speaker was rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. I would say that this turned out to be the case. The bad news is that the R's that voted for this spending bill arent the only RINO's out there. The estabishment has these compromised politicians stacked so deep, that even the most astute political obsevers cant put their arms around the magnitude of our problems. I think there is an entire column of Republican elected politicians that are STILL able to present themselves as MAGA, but are wolves in sheeps clothing. People that would shock you if / when they pull the heel turn. They remain in the sheeps clothing until their vote is absolutley crucial, and is on an issue important enough to the estabishment to blow their cover. There is zero interest in this country for anything approaching fiscal sanity from either party. The time has come to recognize that our current system is dead and gone, a sick charade. Something will come next. We must impose our will.

Agree with Most of this post. You weren’t and aren’t wrong. That said, Mccarthy was the first Rino Domino to fall…of many.

It needed to happen to get these wolves in sheeps clothing gone. You essentially had/have a Republican party that has been hijacked by these Rino dems. It’s being dealt with. Not as quickly as it needs to, but nothing ever happens quickly with Government.

It’s going to get much worse before it gets better. The propaganda is going to be stronger and stronger as we move closer to the election. The psyop is real.

Reactions: BCSpell
And I don’t speak for any circle. But neither do you.

No matter how hard you tried to paint that picture, I never tried or wanted to speak for any circle, and I never said you did either. Nice try though.

I am simply on the Train with Trump like many others on here. There is room on the save America train, unfortunately you have chosen politics over country. It is what it is.

No need to think about your level of intelligence. You and the Facebookrockingchairgroup Confirm what I “think” with every post. The Delusion is real.

Back on your meds you go…

“US” & “We”

3.9 percent of the Republican Electorate

MAGA. 80 percent.

And the party is never going back to that leftist nonsense you yearn for. Get over it.
youre likely one of the more stupid poeple on the board, thats saying an awful lot fyi. the board is full of intellectual GNATS

Reactions: goldmom
No matter how hard you tried to paint that picture, I never tried or wanted to speak for any circle, and I never said you did either. Nice try though.

I am simply on the Train with Trump like many others on here. There is room on the save America train, unfortunately you have chosen politics over country. It is what it is.
It is what dimwads have always done

We must stop the ridiculous spending - it is the biggest danger to America.

I counted 26 Pubs voting for the bill. Sounds about right these days. And the Dims will keep Johnson in as Speaker of the House. But then again who the hell are the Pubs going to get to take the job? Alleged predator Gaetz or the Loony Tune Greene.
You do know that's over, he wasn't charged, right?

This isn't even the worst part.

RINO members are stepping down one by one with the goal of giving the gavel to Hakeem Jeffries.

And guess what chamber has to certify Presidential Election results?

They're going to steal the election any way they can.
100% agreed.

Our government is our most dangerous enemy!

This isn't even the worst part.

RINO members are stepping down one by one with the goal of giving the gavel to Hakeem Jeffries.

And guess what chamber has to certify Presidential Election results?

They're going to steal the election any way they can.

You are correct. That’s the play. That said, there are so many Rinos in congress that the dems essentially controlled it anyway.

The steal has always been the plan. So getting rid of Rinos everywhere is still a positive. At least I hope.

The irony? They are going to use the same card for themselves that they accused Trump of doing. But that’s what they always do. Projection at its finest.

The problem with MTG wanting to remove Johnson, the DEMS might actually be able to vote in Hackkkkkkeeeem Jefferies as the Speaker. And if you thought Pelosi was bad, Hackkkkkkkeeeem says hold my beer.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT