ADVERTISEMENT

Cue up Frank….It’s TIME!!!!

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
( Music intro… ) “And now the end is near, and so I face the FINAL POST!”

For 22 years I’ve been on Rivals and after reading some threads on here this morning it may be time for my Frank moment. Sad do you find it so funny acting like a teenage boy? What would your Jr. think about daddy? And there is about a dozen brand new posters? All you witty children are about 10 years to late. 939913 is one of them, guess who? Not hard to figure is it? Yep, then they all go to the parking lot to tell us how smart they are on politics. Most are Trump BOYS. Boys you do know your buddy Sad is a huge Libby Democrat? Funny thing you BOYS have no idea of any issue as your only worry is when I post and all those witty retorts you spend hours thinking up.

“As tears subside” “May I say not in a shy way”

Shime has always done it “My Way!”

“Kings and Queens step aside, every woman I meet all STAY SATISFIED.”

BAD TO THE BONE!!!!

Socks alert in 5,4,3,2,1…..

Pardon my ignorance but what The heck is this? I do so love sports but I get tired of some of the sideshows. It seems to have been worse lately.

download.jpg

( Music intro… ) “And now the end is near, and so I face the FINAL POST!”

For 22 years I’ve been on Rivals and after reading some threads on here this morning it may be time for my Frank moment. Sad do you find it so funny acting like a teenage boy? What would your Jr. think about daddy? And there is about a dozen brand new posters? All you witty children are about 10 years to late. 939913 is one of them, guess who? Not hard to figure is it? Yep, then they all go to the parking lot to tell us how smart they are on politics. Most are Trump BOYS. Boys you do know your buddy Sad is a huge Libby Democrat? Funny thing you BOYS have no idea of any issue as your only worry is when I post and all those witty retorts you spend hours thinking up.

“As tears subside” “May I say not in a shy way”

Shime has always done it “My Way!”

“Kings and Queens step aside, every woman I meet all STAY SATISFIED.”

BAD TO THE BONE!!!!

Socks alert in 5,4,3,2,1…..

Do you always start posts that could have been posted in an existing thread?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT