ADVERTISEMENT

Could ex-LSU QB Brandon Harris be headed to Florida?

If this offense isn't turned around big time in SEC play this season there should be no more excuses. I am sure the excuse will probably be blaming not having a good QB but that is 100% on Mac this year as these young guys are his recruits and he is the one developing them. There is no excuse for RS Freshman anymore either as recent history has shown unlike true freshman you usually find out what you have with a RS Freshman QB pretty quickly and if they are a good one they will show it within a few games.

This year coming up is probably the biggest year to decide the coming future as much as any since, well i don't even know... this is a make or break year for the future of recruiting, the staff everything etc... We have to grab plenty of talent from out territory in the next class and need to show well on offense finally to do it and all of that translates into future winning, we need UT and UGA to continue with mediocrity and flake off, but I don't know if UGA will, UT probably will most likely... That first game is as big as any first game we've had that i can remember, first big time opponent in an out of state neutral state we've opened with in my lifetime i can think of... Because of the reasons you said above, no more excuses for the offense not to be somewhat operable at least and not relying on the defense anymore with a lot of younger and newer faces.. and we need to turn out something good to continue to roll with recruiting on that side of the ball as well defensively... This year coming is huge

So which is it? You and many like you want to play both sides. On the one hand you go on and on about how well Mac has recruited and fixed these so called offensive holes with a top 10 recruiting class, yet with 9/11 starters on offense being his recruits we're 116th in the country. So either the recruits he's picking sucks or the coaching sucks, or both. Why else are we that bad on offense? Bad luck? Oh what a tangled web we weave. *insert blame of Muschamp here*

And more strawman bullshit as per usual. Who the hell is asking for a top 10 offense? How about ANY improvement whatsoever? How about an offense in the top 100? Mac's offenses are worse than those put on the field by Muschamp. There is no sugar coating that whatsoever.

The only 'sugar coating' present is the stuff that's coating the inside of your skull... :rolleyes:
WM Offense = 7-5
JM Offense = 10-4, SECe-C, SEC CoY
Nope, not a bit of improvement there at all... :rolleyes: (it's the W/L, STUPID) o_O

2014 7-5 - Sorely needing some offensive W/L improvements. (0-4 SECe-C's)
2015 10-4 - SECe-C (Mc's 1st Spring game was played with 6 OL'men)
2016 9-4 - SECe-C (10-4 without the hurricane cancel)
Are you blind, of just stupid about what offensive improvement amounts to? o_O

2015 - had to use 2 different QB's due to - Incompetence / Banned substances.
2016 - had to use 2 different xfer QB's due to injuries, following no upperclass depth on roster.
-------------

Others are now saying some things that I've been saying for a while now...
Have they been reading my posts, unlike the TL-DNR dweebs here? :cool:

Gator's Breakdown Ep 055 - QB Positives and negatives - OL a Strength? - Commit CJ Smith Profile

You're the genius so tell us how it can both be true that the recruiting and coaching is good and yet the offense is bad. Logically, that would be impossible. So either the recruiting is bad or the coaching is bad or both, your sunshine pumping notwithstanding. It's the only logical conclusion.

Your attempt at LOGIC is just too stupid to deserve any answer...
Recruiting - 91 when Mc arrived, then 21, 12, 10, showing no improvement at all. o_O
W/L - 7-5 when Mc arrived, then 10-4 SECe-C, SEC CoY, 9-4 SECe-C, --- just terrible! :rolleyes:
Still :D:D:D at U and your chit-4-brains pumping...

If this offense isn't turned around big time in SEC play this season there should be no more excuses. I am sure the excuse will probably be blaming not having a good QB but that is 100% on Mac this year as these young guys are his recruits and he is the one developing them. There is no excuse for RS Freshman anymore either as recent history has shown unlike true freshman you usually find out what you have with a RS Freshman QB pretty quickly and if they are a good one they will show it within a few games.

2014 -- Overall 7-5 -- Home 3-3 --- SEC 4-4

McElwain arrives to a cluster roster with the team in near total disarray::
2015 -- Overall 10-4 - Home 6-1 --- SEC 7-1 -- SECe-C - SEC CoY
2016 -- Overall 9-4 --- Home 5-0 --- SEC 6-2 -- SECe-C - UF 30-3 Iowa
---------

I agree on the QB situation for 2017, and I have said so repeatedly.

The only 'sugar coating' present is the stuff that's coating the inside of your skull... :rolleyes:
WM Offense = 7-5
JM Offense = 10-4, SECe-C, SEC CoY
Nope, not a bit of improvement there at all... :rolleyes: (it's the W/L, STUPID) o_O

2014 7-5 - Sorely needing some offensive W/L improvements. (0-4 SECe-C's)
2015 10-4 - SECe-C (Mc's 1st Spring game was played with 6 OL'men)
2016 9-4 - SECe-C (10-4 without the hurricane cancel)
Are you blind, of just stupid about what offensive improvement amounts to? o_O

2015 - had to use 2 different QB's due to - Incompetence / Banned substances.
2016 - had to use 2 different xfer QB's due to injuries, following no upperclass depth on roster.
-------------

Others are now saying some things that I've been saying for a while now...
Have they been reading my posts, unlike the TL-DNR dweebs here? :cool:

Gator's Breakdown Ep 055 - QB Positives and negatives - OL a Strength? - Commit CJ Smith Profile

You're such a full of shit spin artist. Wins-losses aren't always a reflection of the quality of any one unit. And YOU were the one that brought up the performance of the offense to begin with. True or false...Jim McElwain's offenses are ranked worse than Will Muschamp's offenses? All the other irrelevant bullshit you're posting has nothing to do with the answer to that question. It's hilarious to watch you blame Muschamp for the offenses failures when 9/11 starters on offense were McElwain's recruits. On the flipside you'll try to give Mac's recruits credit for the defensive performance even though 10/11 starters were Muschamp recruits. Stupidly trying to play both sides of the fence.

2014 -- Overall 7-5 -- Home 3-3 --- SEC 4-4

McElwain arrives to a cluster roster with the team in near total disarray::
2015 -- Overall 10-4 - Home 6-1 --- SEC 7-1 -- SECe-C - SEC CoY
2016 -- Overall 9-4 --- Home 5-0 --- SEC 6-2 -- SECe-C - UF 30-3 Iowa
---------

I agree on the QB situation for 2017, and I have said so repeatedly.

I mean our pathetic offensive numbers in SEC play the last 3 years as we have started alright on offense against the early cupcakes and then steadily head down the list as we go though SEC play usually. I don't think the defense is capable of carrying us a bunch this season. I think it may drop in the rankings quite a bit.

Oozziieeee, It's quite all right that a few dweebs and/or rival fans like to diss on Mc-staff, because it provides some balance for the FACT, that in fan approval ratings, #2 Mc is only behind #1 Saban in the SEC. :p (per SEC Country poll)

That would put me with the VAST majority of SEC fans, while you few 'others' can continue to maintain your own little circle.... :confused:

With what Meyer left WM in UF reputation and roster, he went 29-23 (.558)

With the total cluster that WM left Mc, he's already gone 19-8 (.704)

Sorry, but in this particular instance, I just don't G-a-S about the 'comparative' offensive numbers. It's the Wins Stupid! :cool:
==========

PS -- Fevv,
While I believe that the D will be nearly as good, with a real possibility of being better. :cool:

You're such a full of shit spin artist. Wins-losses aren't always a reflection of the quality of any one unit. And YOU were the one that brought up the performance of the offense to begin with. True or false...Jim McElwain's offenses are ranked worse than Will Muschamp's offenses? All the other irrelevant bullshit you're posting has nothing to do with the answer to that question. It's hilarious to watch you blame Muschamp for the offenses failures when 9/11 starters on offense were McElwain's recruits. On the flipside you'll try to give Mac's recruits credit for the defensive performance even though 10/11 starters were Muschamp recruits. Stupidly trying to play both sides of the fence.
To be fair I don't think it is good or fair to McElwain that 9 of the 11 starters this year were McElwain recruits. It just means Muschamp did a horrendous job recruiting on the offensive side of the ball Becuase realistically UF shouldn't be in the position to have 9 of 11 starters in just a 2nd year of a head coach. That shouldn't be happening.

Reactions: instaGATOR
So as per usual the problem is everybody else and not you, that's why you've been banned from every board you've been on. Seems legit.

Yep, InstaFail makes perfect sense to all the silent majority who reads his threads.... he'll count how many views there are to PROVE the countless masses whom are entranced by his logic - it's just Every Single One of actual posters who somehow are all circle jerkers

Dude lives in his own private Idaho

Reactions: nail1988
Yep, InstaFail makes perfect sense to all the silent majority who reads his threads.... he'll count how many views there are to PROVE the countless masses whom are entranced by his logic - it's just Every Single One of actual posters who somehow are all circle jerkers

Dude lives in his own private Idaho

Poker don't forget the dweebs and the twits :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT