ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Jordan Travis on winning the Heisman Trophy!

i know right schitts creek GIF by CBC

Since he gets to play Florida last…he’ll probably have the most impressive showing…
Sad you wanna bet on the playing Florida comment? That leg was sideways. He’s done for a long time. Metal screws and a long rehab. Probably will play again for FSU now.

Perfect example of why kids leave early and opt out…

Hard to question Travis playing in the first quarter, but they obviously didn’t need him to beat that team.

It sucks for him, and he is a good kid.
That could happen at any time in any game. Sucks for both Travis and Graham, although it sucks more for Travis being so close to a great season.

Perfect example of why kids leave early and opt out…

Hard to question Travis playing in the first quarter, but they obviously didn’t need him to beat that team.

It sucks for him, and he is a good kid.
The thing is fans including me have been wondering why Travis has refused to run all year. He has simply refused easy first downs and big gains.

He finally decides to run for a first down against a scrub of all teams and gets a broken leg. GD it.

With Mertz out this is gonna be the backup bowl.

Reactions: DLinOrlando
That could happen at any time in any game. Sucks for both Travis and Graham, although it sucks more for Travis being so close to a great season.
Um, a fractured/broken collarbone vs. a Leg snapped in two where it was shaped like an L at the middle of the shin bone?

Option 1 for me. He ain’t playing for a long time. If at all. Well and most likely not with the same speed/escapability he had a week ago?

Um, a fractured/broken collarbone vs. a Leg snapped in two where it was shaped like an L at the middle of the shin bone?

Option 1 for me. He ain’t playing for a long time. If at all. Well and most likely not with the same speed/escapability he had a week ago?
Yes, it has and could have happened in any game. The date doesn't matter. The starters also need to play in every game. They were struggling against this cupcake, so they didn't take him out. If they were beating up on N Alabamy like they should have, there's a decent chance the back up would have been in there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT