ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations fsu Baseball...

If so many don't care, why come here to reply with "I don't care."

I just don't get it. I don't keep up with UF golf. So if FSU beats UF in golf I don't go to a FSU board to let them know I don't care.

Becuz there are not a bunch of fsu golf people bragging about it. The guy who started this acted like the gators won the world series or something but no one on fsu side really cares. If he would have told me this in real life i probably would have punched him in the face for wasting my time

Thus proving the charge of being a passive aggressive little turd
How is that passive? I posted it very directly. Any time either school is negatively represented in the media, we're gonna talk about it here. This isn't new.

p.s.
Take note. There are two baseball threads;

- one regarding UF baseball (my post count is zero in that thread).
- one regarding FSU baseball...you see my point.

Last edited:
Becuz there are not a bunch of fsu golf people bragging about it. The guy who started this acted like the gators won the world series or something but no one on fsu side really cares. If he would have told me this in real life i probably would have punched him in the face for wasting my time

I wouldn't say that. I "care" whether or not FSU wins, I just don't care about the particular sport. However, there are a large group of FSU fans (especially the Animals) who do care about FSU baseball and follow it religiously. I'd venture to say there are many Gator fans in the same boat...some of them post here.

I just find the sport boring to watch, I keep an eye out on the team's progress (good or bad)...just not gonna watch it unfold live.

How is that passive?

Because it had nothing to do with FSU baseball. Plus there was no commentary or analysis included in the post. It was nothing more than your usual behavior of annoying Florida fans in every post you can by leaving passive aggressive little turds.

It is your schitck. At least have the honesty to admit it.

Because it had nothing to do with FSU baseball. Plus there was no commentary or analysis included in the post. It was nothing more than your usual behavior of annoying Florida fans in every post you can by leaving passive aggressive little turds.

It is your schitck. At least have the honesty to admit it.

I had to scroll up. Forgive the typo. My "commentary" was supposed to read, "IT NEVER HAPPENED?" rather than "IT NEVER HAPPENED:" It was a question...to which I'm still awaiting an answer.

...hence why I was confused as to your "passive" comment...I thought a question was pretty direct. Glad I could clear that up, though.

As to the "nothing to do with FSU baseball", I guess I could have posted in the UF baseball thread, but I tend to not post in those unless I have something positive to contribute.

Any hoot, you may carry on with your diatribe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT