ADVERTISEMENT

coach Walton and another Fagan girl incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
. All 3 times he had his hand out to shake her hand. All 3 times she didn't.
All three times? Don't Bball and Softball only shake at the end of the series? I don't recall handshakes at college roundball games except at the end of the series.

girls sports probably do it every game, because they are girls...

except for john franklins bitch of course

You just said it yourself! She has never shaken hands with him before when he extended his hand. Why didn't she? She's classless. He's had his hand out to shake hands with her. There is no reason why she couldn't shake his hand the prior times. Then after the incident she proceeds to get in a verbal altercation with the rest of UF team and then goes off and cries as if she had been assaulted. She obviously has some issues of her own and it appears it runs in her family.

He has very deep seeded issues. Shes an emotional girl he is a grown man. Rise above

All three times? Don't Bball and Softball only shake at the end of the series? I don't recall handshakes at college roundball games except at the end of the series.
The ladies high five after every game.

She doesnt like walton and i wouldnt either from her point of view. I blame walton in this instance for him trying to act like a big dog against a girl. 100 percent he would not do that to me.

Yeah, because "engineers" are such badass mofos.

Last edited:
He has very deep seeded issues. Shes an emotional girl he is a grown man. Rise above

So you are saying he has DEEP SEATED issues?

Tell us again about your massive intelligence.

This is what I picture when I read anything from you:

redneck-trailer-park-01-e1467643286556.jpg

You just said it yourself! She has never shaken hands with him before when he extended his hand. Why didn't she? She's classless. He's had his hand out to shake hands with her. There is no reason why she couldn't shake his hand the prior times. Then after the incident she proceeds to get in a verbal altercation with the rest of UF team and then goes off and cries as if she had been assaulted. She obviously has some issues of her own and it appears it runs in her family.

I don't know about the experience the rest of you have, but as the father of 22 and 19 year old girls, I can tell you that it's fairly common when one of them realizes they are in the wrong during an argument to run off crying.

girls sports probably do it every game, because they are girls...

except for john franklins bitch of course

Bitch is a very pejorative term. Please use "cumbucket" moving forward.

Note to FSU939913: Pejorative means "not nice"

Yeah, because "engineers" are such badass mofos.

U making generalizations about someone becuz of their career. Sorry, im not a little weakling AND im smarter than u. I know u wanted at least one of those(weakling dummys normally do). Sorry, u lose i win. Again

I don't know about the experience the rest of you have, but as the father of 22 and 19 year old girls, I can tell you that it's fairly common when one of them realizes they are in the wrong during an argument to run off crying.
sadgator hasn't won one argument (no sh!t), not one single one, in 20 years of marriage...totally true.

Reactions: fsu939913
Bitch is a very pejorative term. Please use "cumbucket" moving forward.

Note to FSU939913: Pejorative means "not nice"

Now THATS JUST OVER THE LINE

sadgator hasn't won one argument (no sh!t), not one single one, in 20 years of marriage...totally true.

he said "when women realize they are wrong" lol, i want proof one has ever admitted this in the history books...

But the running off crying part is automatic regardless of the situation, I call girls the "cry and pack" race... They learn it from the song montage parts in movies... cry and start anew on a bus

U making generalizations about someone becuz of their career. Sorry, im not a little weakling AND im smarter than u. I know u wanted at least one of those(weakling dummys normally do). Sorry, u lose i win. Again

"You lose I win".

Seriously, are you 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT