ADVERTISEMENT

Civil War

Only a Major Dumb F like yourself would call others here internet tough guys yet you claim to be one, only now you're kissing Sock Lord's ass(with p¥ssy small talk) after he invites you personally to his crib in Jax.
Hang on now ive invited Navi to the house to chill he's just too busy.

And on that subject, @NavigatorII the board Princess requests and requires you have a beer with me. 😂😂😂😂😂

Hang on now ive invited Navi to the house to chill he's just too busy.

And on that subject, @NavigatorII the board Princess requests and requires you have a beer with me. 😂😂😂😂😂
My bad, I've been kinda busy with trustee chores liquidating the estate stuff. That shit is both sad and not fun. Still spending 50% of my time on the gulf, have a charter next weekend and not looking forward to it either. The wind has sucked. Maybe the Gators will make it to the CWS and we can meet up at Monkeys for some beers.

My bad, I've been kinda busy with trustee chores liquidating the estate stuff. That shit is both sad and not fun. Still spending 50% of my time on the gulf, have a charter next weekend and not looking forward to it either. The wind has sucked. Maybe the Gators will make it to the CWS and we can meet up at Monkeys for some beers.
I feel ya since my old man passed ive had to spend a lot of time helping my momma around the house and such. Monkeys it is.

lol, I am the boss sit and listen. When you’re engaged be ready cause I bring the heat.
Oh FFS. Do you know what this? Identify yourself!

image-1-1857-half-cent-pcgs.jpg

Only a Major Dumb F like yourself would call others here internet tough guys yet you claim to be one, only now you're kissing Sock Lord's ass(with p¥ssy small talk) after he invites you personally to his crib in Jax.
i claim to be an internet tought guy?? no jelly, i simply call out internet tough guys.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
No you’re not. You’re doing what cowards do, you’re hiding in the crowd. I expect more from you slick. Toughen up
LOL. This bs again. You're a broken record. I'm just calling out a keyboard warrior. Learned it by watching you.

I don't know what you take me as
Or understand what intelligence
The Sock Lord has
I'm rags to riches
Player I ain't dumb
I got 99 problems
but MDF ain't one....

They should cut electricity and water and surround with swat to prevent any in and out. At night bring in the massive speakers with horrible noises and strobe lights.
Isn't it incredibly curious how many tents these Columbia students have at their avail in the densest populated city in the US? They seem to have tents at their disposal, but do not have water or food. Hmmmm me thinks something is awry.

the sad thing is all these kids are smarter than the nickel nuts on here. They would destroy all of you. Big Joe just canceled over 6 billion in student loans... The sheep are furious at hamas and are heavily siding with israel.... The sheep are completely clueless.... that wont ever change..

Soros buys the tents, forgot basic necessities.

images
Yep, and funds liberal DA's who don't enforce crime. Why is he not charged with inciting violence and multiple insurrections ? Oh wait, I forgot he is a liberal. libs only want laws enforced on those who are not in their political party.

Reactions: NavigatorII
They should cut electricity and water and surround with swat to prevent any in and out. At night bring in the massive speakers with horrible noises and strobe lights.
were you this angry at the insurrectionists? the unite the right crowd that was rioting over confederate statues being taken down? i dont love protesting, i certainly dont love riots and looting and general lawlessness but i dont like the act, not the people committing the act..

Yep, and funds liberal DA's who don't enforce crime. Why is he not charged with inciting violence and multiple insurrections ? Oh wait, I forgot he is a liberal. libs only want laws enforced on those who are not in their political party.
i assueme youre for da's that dont charge your brand of crimes and not the other brands??? TRUMP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT