ADVERTISEMENT

Chy-na

this isnt a lie, i know most sheep will cry about 2020, but it is what it is. we simply cannot afford to have trump as prez again.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

this isnt a lie, i know most sheep will cry about 2020, but it is what it is. we simply cannot afford to have trump as prez again.
No, what we can't afford is another pandemic foisted upon us by Democrats who wanted Trump out of office.

Please MDF, go ahead and laugh. This is what you represent ...

No, what we can't afford is another pandemic foisted upon us by Democrats who wanted Trump out of office.

Please MDF, go ahead and laugh. This is what you represent ...
Fresno, my friend. You are a smart guy, you must realize that Millions of voters , Dems. or Pubs, don't want either of the Yahoos running for Pres. It is a real farce that in this huge country we don't have even a decent candidate for Pres. I am a Dem. who voted for Biden just to offset a vote for Trump. I may not live long enough to vote for a half way decent man or woman, I can only hope.

Fresno, my friend. You are a smart guy, you must realize that Millions of voters , Dems. or Pubs, don't want either of the Yahoos running for Pres. It is a real farce that in this huge country we don't have even a decent candidate for Pres. I am a Dem. who voted for Biden just to offset a vote for Trump. I may not live long enough to vote for a half way decent man or woman, I can only hope.
Truuf

Our government is our most dangerous enemy.

Anyone that aligns w Leftism is our enemy too!

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Mdf you never answered when I asked who who you preferred for president.
If I could pick of all the people that tried to run it would be Ron d. Not because I think he is great but I think he is more of a doer than a bullshitter. Trump was the worst the country has ever had and Biden isn’t a lot better. Certainly doesn’t deserve another go at it.

Reactions: jimbo1313R
If I could pick of all the people that tried to run it would be Ron d. Not because I think he is great but I think he is more of a doer than a bullshitter. Trump was the worst the country has ever had and Biden isn’t a lot better. Certainly doesn’t deserve another go at it.
Ok I'll buy that one.

I like Ron too, but 2024 wasn't his time.
He should've stayed put in Florida and worked his way into the fracas for 2028.

Big Joe is choking out chyNah. the ground and pound is relentless, XI and company is begging for Trump to get back in office!!!! i am for this, fyi, i am very pro america, not a fan of chyNah. what say you fresno??? i know you are part chyyyyynee.

Yeah, Go eff yourself and your pro chiiineee policies!!! i am an american dammit!!!

chyna-entrance.gif

Reactions: FresnoGator
He's playing chess and you're playing checkers.

Did you notice he treated North Korea the same way?

He's a businessman and he's highly transactional. When you're negotiating you try to work from the position of the other party and you try to figure out what's important to them.

Communist dictators want to be respected on the world stage. Trump said nice things publicly about both of them so behind closed doors he had a more open-minded counterpart.

But Trump was way tougher on China than Biden...maybe you should pay more attention to actions than words?

Lots of pro Chy=nah folks like fresno eating crow... The ground and pound they are enduring is legendary.

More from the unhinged liberal. we never heard of supply chains huh??? GEEEEEEE we had never heard of shutdowns either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why supply chains became an issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he dumped trillions in stimi into a shutdown economy with suppy disrupted!!!!! And the sheep wonder why we got inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you really cannot make this crap up.

Goodness...this says it all about you Jim.

Reactions: fatman76
First time I've ever seen someone admit in writing they voted for Biden.

One down. 80,999,999 to go...
For sure. Also tells me what a scum that guy is..a vote to offset Trump? Have some integrity and vote for someone, not against someone.

More from the unhinged liberal. we never heard of supply chains huh??? GEEEEEEE we had never heard of shutdowns either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why supply chains became an issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he dumped trillions in stimi into a shutdown economy with suppy disrupted!!!!! And the sheep wonder why we got inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you really cannot make this crap up.
I don't understand.

He's talking about Supply Chain issues under Biden's administration, which are a disaster.

And he's right, you never heard about any of those issues under Trump's administration.

If this is all you got...

For sure. Also tells me what a scum that guy is..a vote to offset Trump? Have some integrity and vote for someone, not against someone.
I voted for someone, I voted for Biden. The fact I did means that if you voted for Trump you know my vote cancelled yours, that's great. And as far as you calling me scum shows you don't know your a--s from a hole in the ground. I suggest your time would be better spent trying to figure out why you would defend a totally sorry individual like Trump, who should not be allowed to run for dog catcher much less President. I can only hope that some of the "leaders" in this country "grow a pair" and keep him off the ballot.

I voted for someone, I voted for Biden. The fact I did means that if you voted for Trump you know my vote cancelled yours, that's great. And as far as you calling me scum shows you don't know your a--s from a hole in the ground. I suggest your time would be better spent trying to figure out why you would defend a totally sorry individual like Trump, who should not be allowed to run for dog catcher much less President. I can only hope that some of the "leaders" in this country "grow a pair" and keep him off the ballot.
Yeah, you sure voted for an upstanding American in Biden. Have you been under a rock for the last 50 years? What has Biden EVER done to help the US? This last 4 years has been a complete joke...do I need to list the ways again? It's been discussed on here for years. Really does say alot about you.."I voted for Biden to cancel a Trump vote"..just say you have zero integrity.

Reactions: NavigatorII
"Keep him off the ballot" Spoken like a true 3rd world banana republic marxist.

Yeah, you sure voted for an upstanding American in Biden. Have you been under a rock for the last 50 years? What has Biden EVER done to help the US? This last 4 years has been a complete joke...do I need to list the ways again? It's been discussed on here for years. Really does say alot about you.."I voted for Biden to cancel a Trump vote"..just say you have zero integrity.
Also says my vote cancels yours. You might say if you had any integrity, that your vote cancelled mine. Ain't that a crock? This election like the previos one is s--it

Also says my vote cancels yours. You might say if you had any integrity, that your vote cancelled mine. Ain't that a crock? This election like the previos one is s--it
But not both his and mine, and every other poster that wags their finger at you. 😂
5340fea659a4a7a75f3ece2f0cc42d0d.gif

Good lord..bout as much knowledge and common sense as football. Not much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT