ADVERTISEMENT

Joe is ruining.....

You need to just shut up. Please. You are NOT an American! You have NO CLUE what is happening and what is about to happen. And the thing of it is, is that when it does happen, you will experience the depravity just like all of us will. I'd like to see you smiling then...

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
You need to just shut up. Please. You are NOT an American! You have NO CLUE what is happening and what is about to happen. And the thing of it is, is that when it does happen, you will experience the depravity just like all of us will. I'd like to see you smiling then...
Huh? I love this great country. Greatest county to ever exist. Stop whining and calling for Armageddon, you people are sooooo negative it’s nauseating.

On topic, what should Joe do to improve our relations with chy-nah

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Huh? I love this great country. Greatest county to ever exist. Stop whining and calling for Armageddon, you people are sooooo negative it’s nauseating.

On topic, what should Joe do to improve our relations with chy-nah

You’re kinda sad. I understand you try hard but step back and let the other bulbs in the chandelier take the lead.

You’re kinda sad. I understand you try hard but step back and let the other bulbs in the chandelier take the lead.
Didn't ask for your input. Your holier-than-thou attitude is disgusting to me. Doesn't fly with me. I'm tired of bouncing around the kumbaya let's just love everybody concepts you and others present on here. Read scripture and you'll see that God doesn't love everything. Love can actually be a sin if you love the wrong things. I do enjoy teasing and pushing buttons as well as he does. Not sure about you, but he seems to post the most stupid things because he knows it'll trigger folks on here. He lives for that. And you take his side? Hmmm...

Didn't ask for your input. Your holier-than-thou attitude is disgusting to me. Doesn't fly with me. I'm tired of bouncing around the kumbaya let's just love everybody concepts you and others present on here. Read scripture and you'll see that God doesn't love everything. Love can actually be a sin if you love the wrong things. I do enjoy teasing and pushing buttons as well as he does. Not sure about you, but he seems to post the most stupid things because he knows it'll trigger folks on here. He lives for that. And you take his side? Hmmm...
This is a very good example of yet another trumptard that’s completely unaware of himself!!!

• Haha
Why did they pay the Brandon family MILLIONS of dollars? What services did they provide? Did they pay them because they HATE them?
And yet they hate the USA. We are. Umber one on the most hated list in chy-nah. They love them some Russia though, just like the trumptards do!!! Again, beyond unaware

• Wow
I rest my case. 😵‍💫

Lets try again, son. WHY do they hate him...AND pay him millions. Can you answer that? (I know you are scared to, son)
So you think chy-nah loves them now. More make believe for you huh, reality is a bitter pill to swallow for many. Sheep.

Let me type a bit slower for ya DMF. Read VERY carefully. WHY DID CHINA PAY THE FAMILY MILLIONS IF TEY HATE HIM???? (answer here___________________________)
Chy-nah hates us, they do love Russia like you trumptards do……..soooooooo, you guys and chy-nah see the world in a similar way, both anti American traitors. Fox bless the USA.

Let me type a bit slower for ya DMF. Read VERY carefully. WHY DID CHINA PAY THE FAMILY MILLIONS IF TEY HATE HIM???? (answer here___________________________)
It’s a fair question. China would rather have an 81 year old Biden with a crack using son who (Hunter) is clearly open to influence peddling (the call in 2017) than any Republican.

It’s a fair question. China would rather have an 81 year old Biden with a crack using son who (Hunter) is clearly open to influence peddling (the call in 2017) than any Republican.
Serious question. What has Biden done to help China?

Serious question. What has Biden done to help China?

He has delayed punitive economic measures (investment restrictions) against China

Terminated the China Initiative, the preeminent counter espionage program for China

Downplayed the Chinese Cuba spy base and "police stations" within the US for Chinese nationals

"Closed that chapter" on Chinese spy balloons...despite admitting that each balloon "carried two freight cars worth of spy equipment"

And of course delaying declassification of certain covid origin intelligence

He has delayed punitive economic measures (investment restrictions) against China

Terminated the China Initiative, the preeminent counter espionage program for China

Downplayed the Chinese Cuba spy base and "police stations" within the US for Chinese nationals

"Closed that chapter" on Chinese spy balloons...despite admitting that each balloon "carried two freight cars worth of spy equipment"

And of course delaying declassification of certain covid origin intelligence
And covered for the origination of covid for them
Let a spy balloon traverse all the way across America over our ballistic missile silos, and military bases..and waited to shoot it down until it reaches saltwater...rendering all electronics useless

Chy-nah doesn’t care one iota about the man. They only know they’re getting their money’s worth at the moment. Run that horse until he falls over dead.
Oh…and fools like him get zero respect from those people.

Chy-nah doesn’t care one iota about the man. They only know they’re getting their money’s worth at the moment. Run that horse until he falls over dead.
Oh…and fools like him get zero respect from those people.

They've been kicking our a$$ diplomatically since Nixon because we're needy and they have ZF2G.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT