ADVERTISEMENT

China Joe is going to go...

I don't know how all the delegates work but I think Biden has a lot of committed delegates and I don't know about super delegates. I don't know how easy or hard to get rid of Biden if he won't go unless the dems have to go 25th amendment, which they had no problem with advocating to use against Trump.

Reactions: fatman76
Same date I picked...however this could all just be spread eagles side stirring the chit up. I am beginning to think this is what it is. The black caucus will dump FJB so fast even his head will spin. There will be a fight. Jill and Hunter ain't gonna go easily
This is a best case scenario. Fear and loathing

I don't know how all the delegates work but I think Biden has a lot of committed delegates and I don't know about super delegates. I don't know how easy or hard to get rid of Biden if he won't go unless the dems have to go 25th amendment, which they had no problem with advocating to use against Trump.
The 25th requires Congress.

And RINO who votes to remove him this close to the election is terrible

The 25th requires Congress.

And RINO who votes to remove him this close to the election is terrible
And sorry....if I am a pub I do NOT help them do this. You may say "but what about if something happens?" Well we have been in that situation since the day he was installed. Hussein runs things anyway. USA will be FINE. DO NOT LET them 25th POOR Joe! LOLOLOL

And sorry....if I am a pub I do NOT help them do this. You may say "but what about if something happens?" Well we have been in that situation since the day he was installed. Hussein runs things anyway. USA will be FINE. DO NOT LET them 25th POOR Joe! LOLOLOL
Im torn on this. It isnt right to put our military personnel in this type of position

The Dimtards just make up whatever rules they want to for delegates, the same thing they try to do in Congress as well. It doesn't work quite the way they want it to there however. But they'll nominate whatever Pedo Hitler they want to be their nominee.

I really want Slow Joe to stay in the race and get bludgeoned. If the Dims get another candidate Trump may not foid it easy going against someone who can stand up and speak a coherent sentence

I really want Slow Joe to stay in the race and get bludgeoned. If the Dims get another candidate Trump may not foid it easy going against someone who can stand up and speak a coherent sentence
That’s exactly the point.

Now we get to….discipline

No need to further tee off on Joe, at all.

Go deep into the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party create broad fear, uncertainty and doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: Mrs. Sadgator
Notice that when “Sadgator” disagreed, he used the laugh emoji. Classic MDF.

Everyone thinks I'm everyone.

Shime thinks I'm socks

Socks thinks I'm sadgator

Sadgator thinks I'm shime

You all think I'm MDF? I honestly thought that stood for something like mother dumb f'er or something.

I am Mrs. Sadgator.

Hunter needs a get out of jail free card. Jim Biden and his wife cannot make a living without brother Joe in guvmint. 6 other family members want payments to continue from their 20 LLCs. And Jill is tired of refinancing her homes to pull cash out with new mortgages. She now has a free home, free transportation not on Amtrac, a meal allowance, servants.....you think she and the Bidens will give this up for the good of the country? Balderdash.

Everyone thinks I'm everyone.

Shime thinks I'm socks

Socks thinks I'm sadgator

Sadgator thinks I'm shime

You all think I'm MDF? I honestly thought that stood for something like mother dumb f'er or something.

I am Mrs. Sadgator.
MDFer. He's on an extended vacay. You might check your socks and see if they are dirty. 😂 Honestly, none of us know who you are. Igloo? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Mrs. Sadgator
Putting those troll idiots on ignore will make your time on this board WAY more enjoyable. Notice when Bsuck left...DMF shoed. DMF leaves....this nincompoop arrives.

Putting those troll idiots on ignore will make your time on this board WAY more enjoyable. Notice when Bsuck left...DMF shoed. DMF leaves....this nincompoop arrives.

Ron, my dear, I wish nothing but happiness for you and your family under the guidance of a democrat is possible and happening right now. We love you, I expect you to vote Biden in November, that would show growth and maturity

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT