ADVERTISEMENT

Now former Chicago Mayor brags about her male genitals

gatordad3

Bull Gator
Sep 18, 2011
Manchelle Obama will respectfully disagree.

iu

What a sick disgusting person this is.

Ignoring the Obama hate....

That mayor is weird. I couldn't believe that she said that.

Show us proof of Manchelle Obama pregnant with Anita Blanchard and Martin Nesbitt's biological kids.
Quite honestly? I'm seriously beginning to believe the Mooch is a tranny. Her relationship with Bo Peep has a lot of question marks going way back.,,,,,it appears "it" being groomed for the Manchurian candidate is gaining a lot of traction. 😲

Killing fields

20 Shot, One Fatally, During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago​

This must be some kind of mistake...ALL the network crime show show supposed white supremacists causing all of the problems in our Country today...however I have yet to see even one news story about REAL white supremacists' causing the problems. Anyone else?

Sometimes people can do silly things because they are lonely. I guess before the family needs something, you need to create a family. And people normally hate dating me because I am not tall. They think I am disabled. So at craigslist dallas personals I managed to find more understanding girls who first of all think of a man's soul, then physical qualitites. Am I right?

Sometimes people can do silly things because they are lonely. I guess before the family needs something, you need to create a family. And people normally hate dating me because I am not tall. They think I am disabled. So at craigslist dallas personals I managed to find more understanding girls who first of all think of a man's soul, then physical qualitites. Am I right?
WUT? I thought Craigslist got rid of their personals. Their personals were some HIGHLY entertaining reading for years. 🤣

FSU or UGA grad?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT