ADVERTISEMENT

Chances in LSU game?

All I know is LSU is really good on D with Aranda as their DC. It’s likely going to be another low scoring game. It could come down to STs play or some kind of explosive play. We need to continue to find ways to get Toney the ball.

If we beat LSU then I would say we are right back in the thick of things for the East.

Two things:

1. The over Under was 44 or 44.5 yesterday and the Under seems like a good bet...

And

2. Thick of things in the East? Georgia is tough with a huge OL, Fromm and Fields at QB and the best stable of RB’s in the S.E.C. if not the nation.

Two things:

1. The over Under was 44 or 44.5 yesterday and the Under seems like a good bet...

And

2. Thick of things in the East? Georgia is tough with a huge OL, Fromm and Fields at QB and the best stable of RB’s in the S.E.C. if not the nation.
Georgia is good but I’ve seen nothing from them that they are unbeatable either.

Georgia is good but I’ve seen nothing from them that they are unbeatable either.

Kirbs is playing with fire with this Fromm/Fields rotation. From what little I've seen of Georgia, it looks like Fromm isn't much improved, and Kirby still doesn't trust him to move the offense with his arm. If Fields continues to do well, the team will begin to wonder why he's not getting more PT, esp if Fromm doesn't improve.

Could be headed toward a Hurts/Tua situation like Bama had where everyone on the team and coaching staff can tell the backup is the better QB.....except the head coach.

But yes, Georgia has definitely taken a step back this year. Not the same team.

LSU certainly won’t be phased by the swamp that is for sure.

They already won on the Plains and they have a history of breaking our hearts.

The last time sadgator saw LSU live was in 2014 when they stole that game in Gainesville...it sucked as bad as a loss can suck...

Read nothing beyond the first line.

The good news is in the secondary?

Ah yes...the secondary that is so terribly depleted we're putting receivers out there at times.

Spot on analysis.

It's so obvious to anyone not drunk and/or brain-dead, that I'm not going to bother to point it out every time your stalker dumbass chimes in, but for this time you drunk/boring moe-ron... o_O

For 2018 - Pass Efficiency Defense

UF's is 97.34, for #3 SEC, and #6 in FBS.

LSU's is 107.80, for #7 SEC, and #23 in FBS

Note: SEC/FSB: UK is #1/2, UA is #2/3, UF is #3/6

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny... :confused:

It's so obvious to anyone not drunk and/or brain-dead, that I'm not going to bother to point it out every time your stalker dumbass chimes in, but for this time you drunk/boring moe-ron... o_O

For 2018 - Pass Efficiency Defense

UF's is 97.34, for #3 SEC, and #6 in FBS.

LSU's is 107.80, for #7 SEC, and #23 in FBS

Note: SEC/FSB: UK is #1/2, UA is #2/3, UF is #3/6

when it came to the girls he got nunny... :confused:
They're playing well but the depleted secondary isnt exactly a "bright spot."

They're playing well but the depleted secondary isnt exactly a "bright spot."

Go away and have another beer village idiot, you can't even admit it when you are shown to be FoS,,, AGAIN! o_O

when it came to the girls he got nunny...

Go away and have another beer village idiot, you can't even admit it when you are shown to be FoS,,, AGAIN! o_O

when it came to the girls he got nunny...

We have wide receivers having to fill at CB because we are that thin right now.

They're playing very well. Not an argument.

But we are animnury away from serious issues, let alone some dumb targeting call.

Why you can't admit that is beyond ridiculous.

Just a little more FYI... :cool:

LSU
Scoring Offense: 48th 33.8 ppg
Scoring Defense: 12Th 15.0 ppg
-----
Passding Offense: 58th 7.8 ypa
Rushing Offense: 72nd 4.44 ypc
-----
3rd Down: 41.3%
==========

UF
Scoring Offense 42nd 35.4 ppg
Scoring Defense: 9th 14.0 ppg

-----
Passing Offense: 58th 7.8 ypa
Rushing Offense: 24th 5.30 ypc
-----
3rd Down: 36.4%

Last edited:
Kirbs is playing with fire with this Fromm/Fields rotation. From what little I've seen of Georgia, it looks like Fromm isn't much improved, and Kirby still doesn't trust him to move the offense with his arm. If Fields continues to do well, the team will begin to wonder why he's not getting more PT, esp if Fromm doesn't improve.

Could be headed toward a Hurts/Tua situation like Bama had where everyone on the team and coaching staff can tell the backup is the better QB.....except the head coach.

Georgia has as much talent as last year but they are pretty young at many positions. Smart's crazy recruiting will have them at a Bama like level next year when it comes to replacing players. Georgia has some similarities with our 07 team but their defense isn't quite as young I think.

I don't see Fields being used except like he is now unless they are falling well behind in a game and Fromm is playing poorly.

DomitbKUUAA6AOi.jpg

The WR screen game won’t be as effective unless they throw it to Toney out there more.

LSU is like FSU when it comes to the WR screen game. They love to overplay it, looking to get a pick six or a crushing tackle on the WR.

So I think the first time we line up in that formation we have the outside blocking WR do a dipsy-do on the DB, going to block but whiffing, then once the DB is a step past him, run a fly. If the safety doesn't get over and Franks puts it on the money, it could be 6. That would make them back off the overplay.

Scarlett 5-11 210 rsJr - 40 for 209 yds, 5.1 ypc, 2 TD's, L-30
Receiving - 4 for 48 yds, 12.0 yds/rec, 0 TD's, L-30

Perine 5-11 227 Jr --- 29 for 171 yds, 5.9 ypc, 0 TD's, L-23
Receiving - 3 for 42 yds, 14.0 yds/rec, 0 TD's, L-18

Pierce 5-10 216 Fr --- 25 for 258 yds, 10.2 ypc, 2 TD's, L-68
Receiving - 1 for 9 yds.

Perine said that despite the uncertainty, and the sharing, the 3 backs have a good relationship. “If we were to come out here trying to fight each other for carries, that’s not going to make us any better, you feel me?” he said. “We help each other out and just learn from each other. In the film room we help each other out if one doesn’t know something. We just all try to get each other better. Ain’t no beef between anybody. Everybody loves each other.”

Through 5 games, the 3 have combined to rush for 628 yds, 4 TD's, at 6.6 YPC.
Edit: At the current rate, for 12 gms they would go for over 1,500 yds.
However, is it time yet, to adjust the number of carries that each is getting?

And another that might need a few more touches is Toney.
WR/WC Toney 5-11 190 So - 6 for 73 yds, 12.2 ypc, 0 TD's, L-34 yds.
Receiving - 5 for 53 yds, 10.6 yds/rec, 0 TD's, L-19 yds.

Last edited:
LSU is like FSU when it comes to the WR screen game. They love to overplay it, looking to get a pick six or a crushing tackle on the WR.

So I think the first time we line up in that formation we have the outside blocking WR do a dipsy-do on the DB, going to block but whiffing, then once the DB is a step past him, run a fly. If the safety doesn't get over and Franks puts it on the money, it could be 6. That would make them back off the overplay.

I think we will be in trouble if we think the MSU game plan will work against LSU.

Just Info: Burrow is 70 for 131 for 1023 yards, 6 TD's 0 interceptions, 8 sacks, with a 134.1 QBR.
Franks is 72 for 126 for 961 yards, 12 TD's 3 interceptions, 6 sacks and a 147.9 QBR.
LSU is 9th in the SEC in total offense, UF is 10th. We're averaging 35.4 ppg, LSU 33.8 ppg. We're averaging 175 rushing yards/game, LSU 192. We're averaging 203 passing yards per game, LSU 204. UF has 15 sacks on the season, LSU 13. We have 4 interceptions, LSU has 7. UF has recovered 10 fumbles, LSU 3. LSU is 1st in the SEC in field goal kicking, UF #2. They've made 10/12 we're 9/10. Their kicker has 4 FG's over 40 yards, 2 of them over 50. We've only made 1 FG 40 yards or more.
Stats show a pretty even game.
I agree...close game, with the winning team kicking a late FG. With regards to your stats above, dont forget that LSU has played two top 20 defenses in Miami and Auburn, while UF has yet to play a defense ranked in the top 35.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/tab/efficiency
You admittedly haven't watched much. Fromm is 72.5% completion and 11.1 yds/attempt.

Last edited:
Georgia has as much talent as last year but they are pretty young at many positions. Smart's crazy recruiting will have them at a Bama like level next year when it comes to replacing players. Georgia has some similarities with our 07 team but their defense isn't quite as young I think.

I don't see Fields being used except like he is now unless they are falling well behind in a game and Fromm is playing poorly.
Fields was used differently for the first time last weekend against the Vols. We'll see if that continues. At LSU in 2 weeks will tell the tale.

That's why each week they have a NEW game plan, because they don't use the same one over and over... :rolleyes:

Fevered-Brain is spot on ....and why the 92nd ranked “efficient” offense :eek: could be in big trouble.o_O

Fevered-Brain is spot on ....and why the 92nd ranked “efficient” offense :eek: could be in big trouble.o_O

The highest ranked, of the ONLY two ranked teams on the chokers schedule:

#9 WVa 40 - 14 tennis-sea (-26)

#22 UF 47 - 21 @ tennis-sea (-26) :rolleyes:

NR Army 21 - 28 @ Chokers in OT... :D:D:D

Last edited:
Bring your ear plugs, and leave the little one's at home with a trusted sitter. o_O

Cause win or lose, it's going to be one LOUD SLOBBER-KNOCKER of a game. :cool:

Bring your ear plugs, and leave the little one's at home with a trusted sitter. o_O

Cause win or lose, it's going to be one LOUD SLOBBER-KNOCKER of a game. :cool:
I certainly agree that the joint will be alive and hopefully frikin jumpin all day!! I will leave without a voice I’m sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT