ADVERTISEMENT

Cannot find on Google

Biden has invited an activist that praised Bin Laden after the 9/11 attacks, and I cannot find it. Has anyone seen the report?
Joe Biden’s embattled FCC nominee Gigi Sohn, whose nomination is already struggling on account of her partisan, pro-censorship record, is tied to a far-left “digital rights” activist who once campaigned on behalf of an al-Qaeda terrorist who was convicted for conspiring to kill Americans, and is now applying pressure on moderate Democrats like Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ).

The reason I posted this is for our snowflake friends that accuse our side with collusion w Russia, yet I have never in 45 years seen anyone but a lefty aid our enemies. Go back to Vietnam and let me know if a conservative that went to N Vietnam and comforted the enemy. How about Bowe Berghdal? I just want the snowflakes to KNOW… we know EXACTLY who you all are!

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
angry-old-lady-o.gif

This is actually the person I was talking about. Cannot believe I have never heard of duckduck. It was right there. you cannot find this easily on google...friggin communist POS's. What makes this WORSE is...there are more than one. How many times have I mentioned that the LEFT ALWAYS supports America's enemies? THIS IS PROOF for the stupid lefties. Do any lefties have anything that they wish to say to justify this? If not...NEVER, EVER bring up all of your lies about our side and Russia. you all are just diverting from the REAL truth. And THIOS is why I CANNOT STAND lefties

• Angry
She said of bin Laden, “he is in the category of Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Patrice Lumumba, Fidel Castro, all leaders that I admire.”

LEFTIES LOVE fascists and dictators. Some even admire terrorists. Doe ANYONE know and conservatives that do ANY of this? I do not. Lefties love, admire and assist America's enemies. They always have

• Love

The gripe is legitimate. Google has become state news for the American left. It's a problem...and not just a problem for conservatives.

"The only security of all is in a free press. The force of public opinion cannot be resisted when permitted freely to be expressed. The agitation it produces must be submitted to. It is necessary, to keep the waters pure." --Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette, 1823. ME 15:491

Found this link on DuckDuck btw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT