ADVERTISEMENT

Calling it now

IF Florida beats Vandy next week, they will be ranked in the Top 10 when they play Georgia.

Book it.

Who G-a-S what some Red-Turd Troll says here? I certainly don't. o_O

But hey GhostOfBrainless, what's the over/under book in months, on when the cheatin' Red-Turds next go on NCAA Probation? :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
IF Florida beats Vandy next week, they will be ranked in the Top 10 when they play Georgia.

Book it.

Should be with all the top 25 teams that lost today.

One third of the top 25 lost today including 3 top 10 teams. More are sure to lose next week. With 1 loss to a previous undefeated team and 2 quality wins UF has a better resume than most 1 loss teams.

They should be top 10 after LSU game period.

You actually have a point. Now I don’t think we’re a REAL top 10 team but if you’re going just pure resume ours is better than anybody. We beat LSU who was top 5 and they came into the game as the only team in the country with two wins over top 10 teams. And we beat MSU on the road who is 4-2 with wins over a top 10 Auburn and Kansas St. on the road. We have two really good wins that most teams don’t have.

You actually have a point. Now I don’t think we’re a REAL top 10 team but if you’re going just pure resume ours is better than anybody. We beat LSU who was top 5 and they came into the game as the only team in the country with two wins over top 10 teams. And we beat MSU on the road who is 4-2 with wins over a top 10 Auburn and Kansas St. on the road. We have two really good wins that most teams don’t have.
Very true

AP is notorious for giving huge jumps after big wins, so it's possible. I suspect Florida will be in the 15-17 range today, and beating Vandy would jump them up to 12-13. Over the bye week they would move up to 9-10.

AP is notorious for giving huge jumps after big wins, so it's possible. I suspect Florida will be in the 15-17 range today, and beating Vandy would jump them up to 12-13. Over the bye week they would move up to 9-10.

And I’d say that’s fair. I consider top 10 teams to be teams who will play in their conference title and have a chance to make the playoffs. We aren’t at that level yet so I don’t really care where we’re ranked but we have a pretty good resume. After last years trash heap that’s good enough for me.

Reactions: seffnergator
And I’d say that’s fair. I consider top 10 teams to be teams who will play in their conference title and have a chance to make the playoffs. We aren’t at that level yet so I don’t really care where we’re ranked but we have a pretty good resume. After last years trash heap that’s good enough for me.

If Florida continues to improve, they have a legit chance against Georgia. Kirby's defenses have always struggled against spread offenses so Mullen will have some surprises for him.

Either way, this team seems poised to have a good finish to this season, and should start 2019 as a Top 10 team and SEC contender. At least a year ahead of schedule.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
While the rankings don’t really matter, sure it’s enjoyable to be highly ranked, the best take away from this weekend is that we have improved week to week since the loss to KY. It’s reasonable that 9-3 is our floor for the year, while 10-2 is most likely. That’s 2-3 more wins that what I believed our ceiling to be at the start of the season.

While the rankings don’t really matter, sure it’s enjoyable to be highly ranked, the best take away from this weekend is that we have improved week to week since the loss to KY. It’s reasonable that 9-3 is our floor for the year, while 10-2 is most likely. That’s 2-3 more wins that what I believed our ceiling to be at the start of the season.

Obvious Lee.

I was at the game...have had season tickets under Muschamp and have come back every year to see one game since I moved to Nevada 4 1/2 years ago. The swamp was out of control yesterday. Definitely the greatest environment I've been out since Meyer was there. We will end up wherever we end up ranked but we finally have a coach that is going to win again.

If Florida continues to improve, they have a legit chance against Georgia. Kirby's defenses have always struggled against spread offenses so Mullen will have some surprises for him.

Either way, this team seems poised to have a good finish to this season, and should start 2019 as a Top 10 team and SEC contender. At least a year ahead of schedule.

I could actually see us taking a step back next year slightly. We lose 4 seniors on the oline, they aren’t great but that’s still a lot to replace. Our defense could also be gutted depended on who decides to stay or leave and Mac and Shannon didn’t recruit well over there, the depth sucks. You see it any time one of our starters needs a breather. Mullen definitely has us ahead of schedule though, but I’m looking to year 3 for when we jump on the scene.

I still suspect Georgia, FSU, Missouri and SC are all in play. So wide range from 7-5 to 11-1 and East champs. Probably fall in the middle which would be 9-3 which would be a nice improvement from last season and really the prior two which brought East titles but were a bit fools gold. Not dismissing Vandy but would be very surprised by a loss there.

Simply reject any idea that somehow Georgia has become so good amidst their one game winning streak over Florida that the cocktail party is a lost cause but cannot buy that the other games are not losable by a long shot.

Always Over-Rated Choke-la-homa...
Beat a NR Army at home in OT.

Then they lost to the first ranked team that they played.
#19 Tex-azz 48 - 45 #7 Chokers in another Big12/10 'Defensive Battle.' :rolleyes:

Gators up to #14 in new AP poll, so they will easily make the Top 10 by cocktail party time with a win over Vandy.

11. Chokers 5-1 -- They lost to #19. Texas yesterday.
The chokers lost to the ONLY ranked team they've played.

14. Gators 5-1 -- We lost to #18 UK while missing several key starters in game 2.
The Gators have gone 2-1 vs ranked teams, just beating #5 LSU on Saturday.

The 'media-morons' with their genius level of football knowledge and experience.... :confused:
The AP rankings continue to be a poor joke on college football fans, IF they believe them. :rolleyes:

PS
#5 Neutered Lame only managed a +5 win at home over Vandy....
IMO, the 3 most consistently Over-Rated teams in P-5 are:
The left coast Toejams
The dust bowl Chokers
The Irish drunks of Neutered Lame

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT