ADVERTISEMENT

Building a dictatorship

i think I'll start with declaring he would pardon himself, and don't think I have to go much further. Anyone who thinks he can simply absolve himself thinks he has absolute power. Ipso facto.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...e-can-pardon-himself-mueller-probe/668443002/

Lord knows with all the unhealthy hate that you guys have for your daddy, the attempts to prosecute will continue ad infinitum. When Trump won in 2016 (casus bell), alea jacta est for dies irae. ;)

Reactions: jfegaly
Lord knows with all the unhealthy hate that you guys have for your daddy, the attempts to prosecute will continue ad infinitum. When Trump won in 2016 (casus bell), alea jacta est for dies irae. ;)

Did you mean Casus Belli? Justification for war? Man, you don't know the phrase or what it means. 🤣

Pretty sure grain of salt won't autocorrect to grade of slaw. In fact, it would likely do so in the opposite direction. But we already hashed that out.

BTW, casus belli originally auto-corrected to case bell. I caught case...mea culpa for missing the removed i.

Reactions: jfegaly
He was a man, who made gaffes while public speaking, and was never accused of dementia. Relevance? Oh, about 100%.

But Biden is older. We get that. Never thought you could be accused of ageism, but there it is.
And how much younger was Quayle then than Biden is now? Quayle was just a guy who was NOT the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Biden is a good bit older and is obviously impaired. Stuttering is not now nor has it ever been a sign of that.

I'm younger than Biden by several years, but your clumsy attempt to insult me just crashed and burned.

And how much younger was Quayle then than Biden is now? Quayle was just a guy who was NOT the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Biden is a good bit older and is obviously impaired. Stuttering is not now nor has it ever been a sign of that.

I'm younger than Biden by several years, but your clumsy attempt to insult me just crashed and burned.

he supports illegal voting, so....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT