ADVERTISEMENT

Brittney Griner sentenced to 9 years. She better pray for that prisoner swap.

"I would have gotten Paul out..." Then why didn't you? 🤣

BTW - trump made his own prisoner swaps

https://punchng.com/trump-thanks-tehran-as-american-freed-in-prisoner-swap/
Trump thanks Tehran as American freed in prisoner swap
7th December 2019

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/11/21/trump-hopes-afghanistan-prisoner-release-prompts-ceasefire
Trump hopes Afghanistan prisoner release prompts ceasefire
Earlier this week, Afghan government released 3 Taliban commanders in exchange for 2 Western captives.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-5000-taliban-brittany-griner-biden-prisoner-deal-1765859
Donald Trump Freeing 5,000 Taliban Members Compared to Biden Griner Deal
BY EWAN PALMER ON 12/9/22 AT 5:44 AM EST

Writing on Twitter, Omar Rivero, founder of Occupy Democrats, said: "The same Trumpers who are losing their minds right now because Biden freed a single Russian arms dealer in exchange for the release of WNBA star Brittney Griner didn't say a peep when Trump freed over 5,000 Taliban prisoners. You really can't make this sh*t up..."

"If you're upset that Biden exchanged an arms dealer for Brittany Griner—but approved Trump releasing 5,000 Taliban terrorists who then took over Afghanistan—stop pretending it's national security you care about," Rashid added.

I think you commies lost your card for being able to talk Afghanistan withdrawal, son. Since FJB made THE WORST decisions EVER. There are STLL Americans behind enemy lines that cannot get out because he is such a coward...like EVERY lib

Reactions: fatman76 and blubo
Thanks for the non-answer (as usual LOL) !!!
WATCH something OTHER than CNN, son!! I get tired of telling you...but you keep looking so STUPID. you do not even know what is going on in the world! FAKE NEWS CNN. NO ONE watches them!! That should tell ANYONE that they are not a source for news! EDUCATE yourself...or get embarrassed here, son!

Sorry to shatter your make believe world...

https://www.businessinsider.com/tre...greene-delaying-vote-russian-detention-2022-5
Trevor Reed says it's 'embarrassing' Marjorie Taylor Greene delayed vote on a resolution asking to free him from Russian detention: 'I better not ever see that happen again to any other American'
Hannah Getahun May 23, 2022, 11:26 PM

• Trevor Reed spoke with CNN's Jake Tapper Friday about his release from Russian detention.
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene delayed a vote last year on a resolution asking for Reed's freedom.
  • Reed criticized Greene, saying the representative was "embarrassing."

Trevor Reed, a US Marine recently released from Russian detention after spending almost 1,000 days in the country, criticized Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for impeding a vote on a resolution calling for his release.

"I thank them for voting against a bill that was only about getting American political prisoners out of Russia," Reed said sarcastically during a CNN interview with Jake Tapper.

The resolution, H.Res. 186, was introduced in March 2021, days before Reed's hearing in Russian courts. Greene, in protest of President Joe Biden's COVID-19 stimulus package, asked for roll-call votes for all measures, which delayed the vote on Reed's resolution.

"How do you justify that? That's embarrassing to me that anyone who represents the United States would vote against something, you know, like that," he said. "I'm sure that the Russians love that. I'm sure that, you know, they're all big fans of all of those congressmen who did that."

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Sorry to shatter your make believe world...

https://www.businessinsider.com/tre...greene-delaying-vote-russian-detention-2022-5
Trevor Reed says it's 'embarrassing' Marjorie Taylor Greene delayed vote on a resolution asking to free him from Russian detention: 'I better not ever see that happen again to any other American'
Hannah Getahun May 23, 2022, 11:26 PM

• Trevor Reed spoke with CNN's Jake Tapper Friday about his release from Russian detention.
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene delayed a vote last year on a resolution asking for Reed's freedom.
  • Reed criticized Greene, saying the representative was "embarrassing."

Trevor Reed, a US Marine recently released from Russian detention after spending almost 1,000 days in the country, criticized Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for impeding a vote on a resolution calling for his release.

"I thank them for voting against a bill that was only about getting American political prisoners out of Russia," Reed said sarcastically during a CNN interview with Jake Tapper.

The resolution, H.Res. 186, was introduced in March 2021, days before Reed's hearing in Russian courts. Greene, in protest of President Joe Biden's COVID-19 stimulus package, asked for roll-call votes for all measures, which delayed the vote on Reed's resolution.

"How do you justify that? That's embarrassing to me that anyone who represents the United States would vote against something, you know, like that," he said. "I'm sure that the Russians love that. I'm sure that, you know, they're all big fans of all of those congressmen who did that."
Thx

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
@RayGravesGhost @kalimgoodman

Exclusive — Devin Nunes Suspects DOJ, FBI Were 'Running Assets' Within Twitter

Former Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) speculated on Tuesday’s episode of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with special guest host Monica Crowley that the Department of Justice (DOJ) and its subsidiary Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are “running assets” within Big Tech companies like Apple, Google, Facebook, and Twitter to surveil Americans and design political censorship protocols.

Devin-Nunes-640x480.jpg

Reactions: blubo and BCSpell
Victor Bout doesn't hate America, he's made quite a lot of money off us. The only reason we're (the government) mad at him is because when we gave him several million dollars to smuggle weapons into Iraq in 2004 he kept the money and sold the weapons to warlords in Africa. We think.
Another reason to rewatch Lords of War. Damned good flick!

I don't follow this sort of thing but she did/said more than kneeling for the anthem, didn't she?

Like I said, I simply don't follow this sort of garbage but I could have sworn she had some Michelle Obama type comments, or worse, about this country.
She sounds much more patriotic than the treasonous fools on this board that do nothing but bitch about the country. You know, THIS America, not the one you think existed 50 years ago.

She sounds much more patriotic than the treasonous fools on this board that do nothing but bitch about the country. You know, THIS America, not the one you think existed 50 years ago.
I will bet if you take a poll.....there are not very many people who would feel you know ANYTHING about the subject of patriotism, son. You are more of the have the hand out for things to GET FROM America type person.

I will bet if you take a poll.....there are not very many people who would feel you know ANYTHING about the subject of patriotism, son. You are more of the have the hand out for things to GET FROM America type person.
Lol a poll of who? You fools? You’re a bunch of America hating old men.

Agree to disagree. Michelle takes umbrage with certain things happening in this country while the people on this board take umbrage with other things.

You're placement of value on her issues equals your opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT