ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Speaker McCarthy releases the Jan 6th video tapes

Stop using "gotcha" as the end game

BTW, freely admit that I do more of this on the board lately and it's 100% intellectual laziness.

One gets a bit fatigued debating intellectually dishonest people and intellectual laziness is the natural response.

That's not a deflection of responsibility. I own my behavior and it's a conscious choice.

Reactions: instaGATOR
BTW, freely admit that I do more of this on the board lately and it's 100% intellectual laziness.

One gets a bit fatigued debating intellectually dishonest people and intellectual laziness is the natural response.

That's not a deflection of responsibility. I own my behavior and it's a conscious choice.
For clarification:

"Gotcha" is a headshot, it's quick, clean and decisive. There's no coming back from it and you count coup and get bragging rights.

It's also risky if not set up correctly. Smaller target, better chance of a miss and going home empty handed.

They don't ask how, they ask how many. At the end of the day you want the target down. Body shot may not be sexy but it always does the trick.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
For clarification:

"Gotcha" is a headshot, it's quick, clean and decisive. There's no coming back from it and you count coup and get bragging rights.

It's also risky if not set up correctly. Smaller target, better chance of a miss and going home empty handed.

They don't ask how, they ask how many. At the end of the day you want the target down. Body shot may not be sexy but it always does the trick.

Reclarification...I'm not trying to murder kalim or bsc. 😂😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT