ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Speaker McCarthy releases the Jan 6th video tapes

Man, what are you talking about? This has zero to do with the constitution or saying who can report the news.

I'm talking about the special exception that news organizations get to cover the WhiteHouse. Not every paper, channel or internet organization can get the credentials to cover the WhiteHouse. Like Bama couldn't just start an internet blog than request credentials to the WhiteHouse. There are ethics required with those credentials. You can write any "news" you want but that doesn't mean you should be allowed to travel with the WhiteHouse correspondents or have WhiteHouse access. That my friend isn't about the 1st amendment.

I'm confused by your confusion.

This is you being an ideologue once again. If the White House requires honesty for media organizations to acquire WH credentials, the press room is going to become a lonely place.

Fox News isn't "Bama's internet blog" goofball. But I do wish that you were this passionate about journalistic integrity all the time...not just when agencies that you don't like step on their crank.

I'm confused by your confusion.

This is you being an ideologue once again. If the White House requires honesty for media organizations to acquire WH credentials, the press room is going to become a lonely place.

Fox News isn't "Bama's internet blog" goofball. But I do wish that you were this passionate about journalistic integrity all the time...not just when agencies that you don't like step on their crank.
Ok. I can't have a conversation with him. Dude, you are really in your feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Buy a mirror. There isn't a single major news agency in this country that hasn't flat out lied to you kalim. You prefer some lies over others and that's the difference.

And yes...barring Fox would absolutely be a 1st Amendment poo-storm.
Yeah tick for tac.

Ok. I can't have a conversation with him. Dude, you are really in your feelings.

In my defense, you struggle to have conversations with anyone.

There was absolutely nothing emotional about my post. Not one word of it. So this post from you is as nonsensical as almost all of your posts of late.

BS aside, you think like I did when I was a child. Hopefully you will grow out of this.

In my defense, you struggle to have conversations with anyone.

There was absolutely nothing emotional about my post. Not one word of it. So this post from you is as nonsensical as almost all of your posts of late.

BS aside, you think like I did when I was a child. Hopefully you will grow out of this.
In your feelings like a female

kalimgoodman said:
Everyone knows OANN is not news.

First Killingagoodman claims that OANN is NOT NEWS at all.

kalimgoodman said:
It's more news that you like. That's all.

And then he flips and says that YES it's news, but it just news that others like.
He so dumb that he'll even bitch-slap himself without even realizing it.....

======

As with most of the stupid board trolls, he's mostly a waste of them, unless you're just looking for a sad laugh at a many times proven troll....

kalimgoodman said:
Everyone knows OANN is not news.

First Killingagoodman claims that OANN is NOT NEWS at all.

kalimgoodman said:
It's more news that you like. That's all.

And then he flips and says that YES it's news, but it just news that others like.
He so dumb that he'll even bitch-slap himself without even realizing it.....

======

As with most of the stupid board trolls, he's mostly a waste of them, unless you're just looking for a sad laugh at a many times proven troll....
I was replying to what he said. Add context

tenor.gif

Forgot your white, you don't get the urban way. Yeah white people say tit for tat.
And as we all know, for white people that don't get the 'urban way'.....we have The Urban Dictionary.

So I went to The Urban Dictionary and put in 'tick for tac'. Here's the definition:

"An expression used by illiterates who don't realize that the expression is tit for tat."

shaq-shaquill-oneal.gif

How can i earn your respect on here?
Not sure if serious.

I'll tell you the same thing I told Ray.

Stop using "gotcha" as the end game.

Concede a point every once in awhile.

Most importantly, don't use the phrase "you wouldn't understand" ever again.

This board is almost exclusively white and you know that. So if you insist on using phrases or illustrate concepts from a uniquely black perspective, explain them thoroughly or don't use them. "It's a black thing, you wouldn't understand" is and always has been a cop out. Not being black doesn't completely divorce one entirely from understanding the black experience. And assuming it does is intellectually lazy.

Not sure if serious.

I'll tell you the same thing I told Ray.

Stop using "gotcha" as the end game.

Concede a point every once in awhile.

Most importantly, don't use the phrase "you wouldn't understand" ever again.

This board is almost exclusively white and you know that. So if you insist on using phrases or illustrate concepts from a uniquely black perspective, explain them thoroughly or don't use them. "It's a black thing, you wouldn't understand" is and always has been a cop out. Not being black doesn't completely divorce one entirely from understanding the black experience. And assuming it does is intellectually lazy.
I can't speak for Ray. Well since I never do that, what is your next way?

I don't believe that being black means you are less likely to understand but I do believe that we will have cultural differences at times. Instead of calling me a name because my culture uses different phrases or verbiage, just acknowledge that it's a cultural difference. I do explain it but it chalked up as "stupid" or "Left-wing".

You have to be open to real conversation instead of just ignoring it because it doesn't meet your views.

As far as conceding, same goes to you. Despite all of that, I never disrespect you or call you out your name. It's truly not that serious.

I can't speak for Ray. Well since I never do that, what is your next way?

I don't believe that being black means you are less likely to understand but I do believe that we will have cultural differences at times. Instead of calling me a name because my culture uses different phrases or verbiage, just acknowledge that it's a cultural difference. I do explain it but it chalked up as "stupid" or "Left-wing".

You have to be open to real conversation instead of just ignoring it because it doesn't meet your views.

As far as conceding, same goes to you. Despite all of that, I never disrespect you or call you out your name. It's truly not that serious.
Bro I have literally conceded points TO Ray, who might very well be the most unreasonable person on the planet.

Bro I have literally conceded points TO Ray, who might very well be the most unreasonable person on the planet.
I truly don't know about Ray and what was said or not said to him. I asked about me and you...

I'll do my part because I am man of respect.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT