ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Speaker McCarthy releases the Jan 6th video tapes

Are we expecting something significant that was being covered up by the dems?

I expect this to change the lens that this is seen through. I think you have seen the worst of the worst from the dems....i expect that we will find out that the worst parts made up a small portion of what happened that day, and that there was a lot more police holding doors open and people taking pictures and being peaceful than they would likeyou to believe. You might say, a mostly peaceful protest.

Great question. Another great question...why weren't they always available to the defendants???

By not making them available, one certainly wonders what the previous regime didn't want us to see. Maybe nothing but it's a natural question, no?

If they're guilty of crimes then by all means convict them. But convicting people of crimes while hiding potentially exculpatory evidence, that sounds more show-trial-ish.

I expect this to change the lens that this is seen through. I think you have seen the worst of the worst from the dems....i expect that we will find out that the worst parts made up a small portion of what happened that day, and that there was a lot more police holding doors open and people taking pictures and being peaceful than they would likeyou to believe. You might say, a mostly peaceful protest.

Did Ray Epps enter? I'd be interested in seeing if he did. And if he did, what he was up to?

Reactions: BCSpell

42,000 hours worth of video has been sent to Tucker Carlson.

The woman who is smarter than @kalimgoodman tells me the video tapes will also be made available to J6 defendants.

Props to the Speaker for continuing to keep his word.
Everyone who threw a fit over Gaetz and Boebert holding the line need to apologize right now.

This is what having balls and sticking to principles gets you in life and in politics.

Great question. Another great question...why weren't they always available to the defendants???

By not making them available, one certainly wonders what the previous regime didn't want us to see. Maybe nothing but it's a natural question, no?

If they're guilty of crimes then by all means convict them. But convicting people of crimes while hiding potentially exculpatory evidence, that sounds more show-trial-ish.
J6 committee locked them down for decades.

Then the dems lost the house.

Kind of weird:

FOX doesn't have a lead story on this but CNN does. Seems like it would be the other way around.
The other networks will probably try to "get ahead" of the story, discredit what will come out, lighten the blow on things they can. FOX will try to break it when the Carlson's staff has it broken down into something that can be consumed. FOX probably wants it to be a "bombshell".

At a minimum, it should have been disclosed to J6 defendants during discovery during their trials. Unbelievable that they weren't. :mad:

Everyone who threw a fit over Gaetz and Boebert holding the line need to apologize right now.

This is what having balls and sticking to principles gets you in life and in politics.
Think back to the RINOs hand wringing over how embarrassing the speaker vote was, and we need to just all 'get behind' McCarthy.

We would have avoided the 'embarrassment' of CNN mocking us, and we would have gotten none of this.

Never listen to RINOs.

They have Nancy pelosi daughter on tape saying this wasn’t a insurrection and she felt bad for many that where prosecuted

The other networks will probably try to "get ahead" of the story, discredit what will come out, lighten the blow on things they can. FOX will try to break it when the Carlson's staff has it broken down into something that can be consumed. FOX probably wants it to be a "bombshell".
Agreed, and just like always, we will find out the left lied their azzes off, and things are NOTHING like what they proclaimed in their witch hunt

Get your popcorn out next week

I hope he leaves Geraldo out of the fact finding panel. 😂

Ezh4eIQVcAA_ZhK

Now that's what I call an inconvenient truth. I'll bet mama is mad as a wet hen.😂

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon,
Little boy Paulie and the hammer and the moon.
When you coming home Alexandra?
I don't know when.
But we'll get together then mom,
You know we'll have a good time then.

As a former LEO it's preferable to doing time in open population.

😊

In some cases it's absolutely necessary; the only viable option.

I can tell you that sometimes the inmates in general population will attempt to convince jail staff that the inmate in solitary will be safe if they are allowed into gen-pop. They of course intend to murder or assault said inmate at their first opportunity, however.

I'm not sure the J6 inmates are in that kind of specific danger. If they are, I'm unaware of it.

To your point, some solitary confinement is by definition confinement along with other inmates who are in solitary confinement. That wouldn't be nearly as brutal...and in some cases would be preferable.

Reactions: nail1988
I think in some cases it's probably worse. Not all solitary confinement is created equal. No idea what their specific circumstances are like but I can't imagine that it's anything short of horrible.
I'm sure they are making it as hard as possible on the J6 defendants because they want to push them to admit to being part of an 'insurrection'.

I suspect how they have been treated will eventually come out as well.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Why give it to just Tucker? That’s no different than Pelosi giving something of this magnitude only to Don Lemon. What could possible go wrong with letting a news personality who is compensated by ratings cherry pick what they want to - oh I don’t know - drive ratings.

Release it so anyone can see it and we can draw out own conclusions.

Why give it to just Tucker? That’s no different than Pelosi giving something of this magnitude only to Don Lemon. What could possible go wrong with letting a news personality who is compensated by ratings cherry pick what they want to - oh I don’t know - drive ratings.

Because if they give it to ANYONE else but FNC..it will get buried. Are you being serious?

Reactions: instaGATOR

We have already seen ALL the footage that CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC wants to use. This was the show trials duty. They have left nothing on the cutting room floor. You have seen the worst of the "insurrectionist" angle. All that footage totaled what,a couple hours. Theres what 42000 hours. Let that sink in

Because if they give it to ANYONE else but FNC..it will get buried. Are you being serious?
I’m very serious. Giving anything like this to one source is silly. And yes, I understand the liberal media bias. But I don’t trust any news source to shoot it straight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT